View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Ace View Post
I could talk about the real Po-2, but I don't fly it around in-game because I don't like being so vulnerable.

Yak-1b,3,9T: If I was asked to describe the Yak series in the game, with one word? I would have to be, GREATNESS!
(...)
Well, although I value your input, I must say I won't just copy/paste this into the OP if you don't mind . As a poll once showed, you can be a tad bit prejudiced (no offence, as the poll showed as well ). I will however take into account the facts, and my recent experience with them (tried them out tonight). PM me if you feel something is incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattd27 View Post
I suggest nobody writes about the P-51 until the repair model is done. I'll give a couple of tips (including the po-2 as it's a capture the airfield favorite of mine).
I agree. No judgement on the P-51 and maybe some other debateable airplanes (still not sure in how far the update will affect other aircraft).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattd27 View Post
Po-2
(...)

More plane guides later, I'm off to do a bit of playing right now. I've got dibs on the A20G one, had much successes lately in that beauty.

Update:

A20G
(...)
Thanks for the input . I wasn't planning on a bomber section, but as if people 'review' them I won't ignore it.
I might make some small adjustments, feel free to PM me if you feel something is incorrect.