View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 11:04 PM
Approved Member

anton do you call sitting in your living room for 2 and a half hours trying to get an online game a finished game and polished ????
well i certainly dont! and i dont call it fun either
do you not realise that the ppl who are buying the most copies of your game are the hardcore who want to play realistic and sim games not arcade shooters
fact NOT ALL CONSOLE GAMERS ARE QUICK SHOOTER TYPES THAT JUST WANT BIG EXPLOSIONS ETC some of us like to have a bit more substance in our games
i would say your game is far from finished and by no means polished
most of your comments on here have been sarcastic and childish sniping in reply to ppl posting surgestions and bugs problems that they have found in your game

Fact the very ppl you are pushing away from your game and alienating are THE VERY PPL THAT would make this game on of the greatest titles on any console and in so doing you would sell even more copies !!!

if the multiplayer is not fixed soon your game will die becuse ppl will just go else where to find there fun and your sales will crumble
i would start talking to your customers and listening to there ideas on how to make this game work and you might be able to save it but to keep alienating ppl like you are your game will surley die

rant over