Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Game Update... Great! (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=9697)

cydno 09-13-2009 11:25 AM

Game Update... Great!

Hi there,

I am only reporting what I have seen on the new forum:

check this out!

GAME UPDATE

Common for all platforms:

Controls remapping (custom layout).
Changed MP kills scoring system. Suicide will always reduce score, crash (or bailout) soon after signifficant damage will scores to shooter, crash (or bailout) after 12 seconds after being hit even lightly will score to shooter.
Brakes with flightstick fix.
(For Arcade& realistic) RS will look around with 'half pressed' target camera trigger.
More effective flak.

PlayStation3 only:

Screen-tearing fixes.
PC flightstick suport (with custom layouts).
USB mouse support (for mouse look)

The date of title update will be announced later.

This is really good news...:cool: Thanks Anton!
the only thing is that I will have to buy a much more efficient joystick if the game can now support the the PC flightstick :grin:
This will make a lot of new "joystick threads" on this forum though :shock:.

On the new forum you can also post yout suggestions for a possible sequel!

King Jareth 09-13-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cydno (Post 100414)
I am only reporting what I have seen on the new forum:

Which forum? Link please.

Edit - never mind found it here

cydno 09-13-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Jareth (Post 100417)
Which forum? Link please.

Look here.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=9696

nudger1964 09-13-2009 11:37 AM

jeeze, thats not a M.P fix. You need to get a score credit no matter how long after you shot em up they crash!!! 12 seconds? wont make the slightest bit of difference

El Hadji 09-13-2009 11:38 AM

"(For Arcade& realistic) RS will look around with 'half pressed' target camera trigger"

Wonder how "look around" will work in Simulator? Its even more important there to have a easy and smooth "looking-around-system"...

cheapas1210 09-13-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nudger1964 (Post 100420)
jeeze, thats not a M.P fix. You need to get a score credit no matter how long after you shot em up they crash!!! 12 seconds? wont make the slightest bit of difference

I dunno , I think it's half a sensible idea really. It gives the person on the run a bit of credit by getting away from a kill.

King Jareth 09-13-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheapas1210 (Post 100432)
I dunno , I think it's half a sensible idea really. It gives the person on the run a bit of credit by getting away from a kill.

Or what if you get clipped then some fool takes you out a minute later in a mid air collision?

cheapas1210 09-13-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Jareth (Post 100433)
Or what if you get clipped then some fool takes you out a minute later in a mid air collision?

well not sure how that works but in my book that's just a crash, but if you're on about kamakazies that's different alltogether

Dexter 09-13-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nudger1964 (Post 100420)

If an aircraft is damaged by another pilot and about to crash, someone else could swoop in and get a couple of hits on it seconds before it does crash. A 12 second limit might stop kill stealing in these circumstances.

That's how I read it. I think...

MorgothNL 09-13-2009 01:12 PM

just wondering.... is it possible for a XBOX 360 to hook use a PC usb flightstick?? I know it is not possible right now.. but is the xbox capable if it wanted to?