Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Been a while.... (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=5793)

Bearcat 12-25-2008 04:38 PM

Been a while....

Since I popped in here... did Oleg ever say anything on the whole issue of mods other than what we already know... just curious.

SlipBall 12-25-2008 07:19 PM

I alway's wanted to hear more on the matter of mods from Oleg, but he has not said anything new lately, that I am aware of

Flyby 12-25-2008 08:09 PM

the word I hear is

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 63141)
Since I popped in here... did Oleg ever say anything on the whole issue of mods other than what we already know... just curious.

I think he said " no soup for you!" :lol:

Viking 12-25-2008 08:27 PM

Naa he didn’t! Crawl back under the rock!

We have a saying here in the north; as you ask you get your answer! I presume you all get it.

Viking

MOH_Hirth 12-25-2008 09:00 PM

Oleg is join AAA to help in the MODs, this way he will have more fans and time to SOW, be sure! I dont know your AAA name yet, but i know he is there.

fireflyerz 12-25-2008 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 63141)

:arrow:Yaaawwwwwnnnn....Dead dog , leave it that way...:rolleyes:

Flyby 12-25-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viking (Post 63153)
Naa he didn’t! Crawl back under the rock!

We have a saying here in the north; as you ask you get your answer! I presume you all get it.

Viking

You must be from Stockholm, Alabama! :lol:

Bearcat 12-26-2008 02:36 AM

D@mn.. I come in here and ask a simple question and get this BS?

Get over yourselves.

It was a legitimate question.. Take your smart remarks and shove them up your behinds gents...

Good to see you Fly. Sorry I missed you on TS the other night. I hope you get that rig of yours together finally... Still waiting for BoB with baited breath.. till then I am enjoying 46... still the best thing going.

Feathered_IV 12-26-2008 06:39 AM

Ignore the children.

Oleg has not made any statement regarding the mods. He is no doubt aware of them, and hopefully learning something about what it can do for his product too. I would not expect to ever see an official approval or condemnation though. Cheaters would see approval as a green light and Ubi would possibly be annoyed. Condemnation would make for a return to the witch hunts of last year and deprive him of some very useful market research.

I'm happy for things to remain as they are. I reckon Oleg Maddox withdrew all personal endorsement of the Il-2 series the day he allowed the Lerche to pollute the planes list. Given that, I doubt Oleg looses much sleep over the now-prolific Il-2 modding community. I'm sure the dangerously over time and over budget SoW is his biggest concern these days.

tagTaken2 12-26-2008 07:35 AM

SoW is over budget? I expect delays in release, but I didn't know there were major problems, I thought Oleg and Co. were just being picky.