Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   XIII Century: Death or Glory (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   lost customer/the lost viking (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=3697)

Viking_warlord 08-06-2008 01:46 PM

lost customer/the lost viking

As I am an honest man I will say what happened...
I bought this game on the internet(new & sealed of course), had a 1st problem that was solved(thanks to 1c team) and then i had this falkirk bug...
A patch was announced,but I've waited and waited...until I got bored!

I downloaded a mod 4 rome total war(europa barbarorum where i can play the germanic swêbözez,I took 2 days to install it properly!!!!!!!!!!) and then bought Company of Heroes gold edition,I'm actually installing it...after having uninstalled it!

Am I cursed?Each game I buy has some kind of problem or bug!

I'm asking to game devellopers....when the hell are we gonna get CLEAN games?:confused::confused::confused:

Please understand and comment!

MARIAN 08-06-2008 04:29 PM

Only don't think that it is the world plot of developers in relation to players. Simply doing the game generally without bugs is impossible :)

Viking_warlord 08-06-2008 07:42 PM

lol;)
"world plot of developers"...I'm starting to think that there is 1!

I've spent.....8:34:48 non stop trying to install company of heroes gold edition,and i'm not done yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there maybe some plot(just joking,you guys r doing a great job over here)...

I'm just tired of taking days to unpack random files;(

Hard game to install....

MARIAN 08-06-2008 07:51 PM

I understand all players, because I am a player. however giving a glance even with half an eye on that as games are done, I understand how not simply to do the game without bugs, especially if a campaign counts the dozen of people only ;)

Viking_warlord 08-07-2008 05:47 PM

WOW!I spent 9hours & 32min to install this game and only played ...42min!

That's a perfect example of human stupidity!You must be connected online to play in single player mode in Company of Heroes!WTF?It means that if u haven't got internet,u can just hang yaself!

MARIAN 08-07-2008 06:57 PM

If at you there is no connecting to the internet you must insert a disk in a computer and then you will be able to play the game. I mean CoH.

Viking_warlord 08-08-2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARIAN (Post 46976)
If at you there is no connecting to the internet you must insert a disk in a computer and then you will be able to play the game. I mean CoH.

Nah, u must b connected to play,even in single player!!!!

MARIAN 08-08-2008 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viking_warlord (Post 46996)
Nah, u must b connected to play,even in single player!!!!

Hmm I play single without Internet, just put DVD in DVD-ROM.