Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Star Wolves (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   Star Wolves 2 (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=2481)

asadexes 12-30-2007 01:11 AM

Star Wolves 2

What about a Star Wolves 2 patch?!
I'm waiting

soland 04-23-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asadexes (Post 32799)
What about a Star Wolves 2 patch?!
I'm waiting

And still waiting...

asadexes 04-26-2008 05:04 PM

And we'll wait for a long

Nike-it 05-13-2008 09:07 AM

Hi guys. If you are talking about patch 1, you can try to download russian version from official site: http://games.1c.ru/starwolves2/?type=files

Nike-it 05-19-2008 09:14 AM

Guys, can you name all the bugs, and I'll send them to developer, so they can make the right patch.

Nameless One 06-24-2008 01:29 PM

Here are some bugs for you:

1) Random CTDs

2) Notable slowdowns of the game, usually when there are a lot of ships in the mission. Minimizing the game and maximizing it back strangely removes the slowdown.

3) Horrible pathfinding doesn't support docking very well. With some stations, you can't dock if you right-click, but instead you have to first approach it by right-clicking, then set a course that will take you next to the station so that you can dock correctly.

4) Also related to pathfinding, player's fighters will often bump into mothership causing damage to both. They sometimes get stuck bumping into the mothership and get destroyed. This was also present in the first Star Wolves but is even more often in SW2.

5) Please add a confirmation dialog for undocking from stations. Accidentally hitting 'esc' while in station makes you repeat the tedious job of docking with the station.

6) Please add an option to turn off the voice-overs. SW2 has some of the worst voice acting I've ever heard.

Nike-it 06-24-2008 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nameless One (Post 44584)
Here are some bugs for you:

1) Random CTDs

2) Notable slowdowns of the game, usually when there are a lot of ships in the mission. Minimizing the game and maximizing it back strangely removes the slowdown.

3) Horrible pathfinding doesn't support docking very well. With some stations, you can't dock if you right-click, but instead you have to first approach it by right-clicking, then set a course that will take you next to the station so that you can dock correctly.

4) Also related to pathfinding, player's fighters will often bump into mothership causing damage to both. They sometimes get stuck bumping into the mothership and get destroyed. This was also present in the first Star Wolves but is even more often in SW2.

5) Please add a confirmation dialog for undocking from stations. Accidentally hitting 'esc' while in station makes you repeat the tedious job of docking with the station.

6) Please add an option to turn off the voice-overs. SW2 has some of the worst voice acting I've ever heard.

Thanks man! I'll send it to the developers.

soland 06-28-2008 10:38 PM

Add to that list a bug that makes the mission to aid the militarf against the aliens stall quire often... I have only seen the cut scene of the alien frigate entering the jump gate and blowing up two times and both time I had lost a fighter in the battle. every time I win without losing one of my ships it craps and won't progress.

Malanthor 07-11-2008 01:39 PM

Ive had a lot of bugs with star wolves 2 aswell. Game tends to freeze at random places and very often at not so random places. Sure there are some other minor issues like problems docking at stations, figthers crashing into mothership and bla bla, but those can easily be fixed by actually playing and dont happen very often, but what id really like would be for a stop to the annoying game freezes
Having to play through while saving every 5 min and always worrying in every fight that it will freeze up sucks :evil:

Should be fairly easy to convert the russian patch into english eh. Just like it should be fairly easy to make SW2: Civil War into english!!! :P

exploshine 07-28-2008 02:25 AM

Hey2!
I found a bug!
I think the game will crash when you try to hire a mercenary in areco system!
;)