Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Controls threads (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   Force Feedback poll ... (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=19692)

Lensman_1 03-29-2011 04:50 PM

Force Feedback poll ...

Hello.

Firstly please don't accuse me of complaining. I'm a bit surprised that Force Feedback is not included in this application as it was in IL-2 and I would dearly love to see it reinstated but the purpose of this post is to create a poll that might clarify to the developers how much priority this should have. Please, if you value FF then say so and likewise if you do not. I think FF is essential for immersion and certainly so if you've been using it for 10 years with IL-2 like a lot of us have. Speaking purely for myself (and the others that have expressed a desire on the other FF thread) I'd be extremely grateful if FF could be added to the future development schedule as a priority after getting the application running smoothly.

EDIT:

ASAP in the poll question means as soon as possible AFTER getting the application running smoothly. Sorry, I thought that was obvious but clearly I didn't make it so.

Strike 03-29-2011 05:21 PM

Although I have a FFB setup and would like to use it I think there are more important matters the developers need to focus on now.

Kankkis 03-29-2011 05:23 PM

Performance issues my priority nro.1 of course

Kankkis

TheEditor 03-29-2011 05:29 PM

yeah WoP has it! You can't make that game look better.

Triggaaar 03-29-2011 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strike (Post 244117)
Although I have a FFB setup and would like to use it I think there are more important matters the developers need to focus on now.

I agree, so I'm not voting, as I would like it soon, but I know they have other things to to.

ICDP 03-29-2011 05:38 PM

You worded the question in such a way as to polarise the voting. If you had simply said:

"Should Force Feedback be added to COD?

You would not have got people thinking, "oh he wants the developers to work on this rather tan other more important things, I'm voting no".

I suggest reword the question if possible, don't make it a demand but a request.

kimosabi 03-29-2011 05:43 PM

FFS I need my FFB. WTH am I supposed to do without FFB FFS?

TheEditor 03-29-2011 05:43 PM

Ok maybe not asap but would like sometime.

gprr 03-29-2011 05:44 PM

No FF= No game feel

Was willing to have all of the incompleteness of the game and Steam !!!
But no FF is is a NO-GO for me:(
All the recent joysticks purchased in ny country fellows, were G940 and most IL2 community owns FF ones !!!

GP

Azimech 03-29-2011 06:27 PM

Indeed. First the other problems, then FFB. But I voted yes anyway. I feel it's more important than a real weather/cloud system, more planes or more campaigns.