Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Have you seen this screen?(Thrustmaster Throttle Deadzone) (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=12875)

JamesColeman47 01-28-2010 06:21 PM

Have you seen this screen?(Thrustmaster Throttle Deadzone)

1 Attachment(s)
I'm trying to deal with the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X Throttle deadzone problem that plagues many people and got a hold of the attached picture. This would solve a lot of my problems including the rudder sensitivity on realistic. Does anyone know how to get to this screen?

STINGERSIX78 01-28-2010 06:39 PM

post patch contoller setting/layout

JamesColeman47 01-28-2010 08:18 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the reply.

This must not be an automatic patch. I'll will search the forums to see if I can find any installation information.

STINGERSIX78 01-28-2010 08:34 PM

??
wop or bop?

JamesColeman47 01-28-2010 08:40 PM

No luck on forum

I'm on PS3 Birds of Prey.

I searched the forum and didn't find any help. It says that the patch should auto install if I am connected to the Playstation Network, which I am.

I guess I'll have to send the game manufacturer a support request.

KAV 01-28-2010 09:04 PM

ou go:
Profile - Options - Controls - Custom layout - Settings and there you are :-P:-P

STINGERSIX78 01-28-2010 09:15 PM

woot ??
if u play bop, the patch will be installed automatically. and then u can use the new controller settings.

JamesColeman47 01-28-2010 09:32 PM

More Problems

THANKS!!!!!!!

Aha! If I select the Thrustmaster 2 layout I cannot access the screen. I have to select custom layout. Now the only trouble is my throttle isn't working properly. It is not position sensitive, it works like the PS3 controller not a flight stick. I have tried the Controls screen but cannot find a setting to help.

KAV 01-28-2010 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesColeman47 (Post 140130)
THANKS!!!!!!!

Aha! If I select the Thrustmaster 2 layout I cannot access the screen. I have to select custom layout. Now the only trouble is my throttle isn't working properly. It is not position sensitive, it works like the PS3 controller not a flight stick. I have tried the Controls screen but cannot find a setting to help.

Hmmmm
My TM Hotas was faulty on the X-axis on the stick. Didnt take input and had to return it for a replacement. The replacement works fine. You might have the same problem.

JamesColeman47 01-28-2010 10:39 PM

Thanks.

This is actually my second stick. My first one broke. Both have the throttle deadspot problem.

But I believe this is a programing issue. When using the custom setup instead of the thrustmaster 2, the throttle works like the PS3 controller not like a joystick throttle. If I can find a way to use the custom controller setup and get the throttle working, I have it made.