Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   King's Bounty: Armored Princess (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   King’s Bounty HeroScreen interactive guide (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=11644)

Nike-it 12-08-2009 09:13 AM

King’s Bounty HeroScreen interactive guide

Great news for all English speaking fans of King’s Bounty series!
Colorful and very convenient character planner HeroScreen from Aurelain allows you to think over the hero's development and select the optimal combination of units and artifacts, moreover it can be used as an interactive guide for game.
This interactive guide uses Flash technology and has user-friendly interface. It contains full information about heroes, their skills, units, items, armor-bearers (wives) and medals. HeroScreen is being updated on constant basis and it can become a very effective and useful assistant during your adventures across the worlds of King’s Bounty.
HeroScreen for King’s Bounty: Armored Princess
HeroScreen for King’s Bounty: The Legend

Elwin 12-08-2009 09:21 AM

Already use this since some time. It has some errors but i see author is working on it

Zechnophobe 12-08-2009 09:43 AM

Interestingly, it takes noticebly more runes for a mage to get all magic skills than for a warrior to get all Warrior skills.

However it takes a mage *much* less point to max out their 'special' skill than the other two. (46 for the first point in higher mage, 64 for the first point in resurrection or bloodthirst).

Just random number info completely ignoring plausibility or usefulness.

jake21 12-08-2009 02:51 PM

In king bounty (not AP) it allows you to recruite ice balls :) Now that would have been sweet in the actual game; esp if you could roll them independently.

DGDobrev 12-08-2009 03:41 PM

It is a great tool for planning. People would be wise to use it.

Elwin 12-08-2009 03:51 PM

NOt that "great" yet, since some things do not work correctly. I use it to check items and armorbearers only

DGDobrev 12-08-2009 03:58 PM

Works well enough for me :) I use it for build planning and armor-bearer planning and so far everything's good.

mare911 12-09-2009 12:12 AM

Calculator needs option to enter num. of runes/leadership/attack/def/mana manually because we find a lot of them on map.

Also, spells and dragon info would be great addition to this great application

Newbie1234 12-15-2009 04:26 AM

Very useful tool!

Especially great for seeing all that the game offers and being able to easily compare everything.

Granamyr 12-28-2009 08:46 PM

Is there a way to download that as a stand-alone application? I'm getting an "Exceeded Bandwidth Error" that I don't think is going to go away anytime soon. Any chance this forum can host the application?