Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Elven Legacy (sequel to Fantasy Wars) (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   What do you think about the game? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=3724)

Nike-it 08-13-2008 11:29 AM

What do you think about the game?

We are very interested in your opinion on our games and wish you tell us what you think about Elven Legacy. What are you wating from this game? How do you like graphics, gameplay, sound, advantages, disadvantages and so on. Feel free to express your thoughts.

coreyh2 08-13-2008 08:31 PM

I'm only about a 1/3th the way through the first FW.

I'm looking forward to the new campaign editor.

I'm hoping that the story and characters are better. The human campaign has been slow. I'm on mission 8 now.

I thought the graphics were very good in the original. Some of the long battle animations could be improved. The area and character design were both very good in the original. I'd like to see a more surreal fantasy tileset.

The music and voice acting was good in the original but I'd like to see the sound effects for combat and spells improved.

I think someone on the board saw undead in a screenshot. A full undead race would be cool.

I looked at the actual information. I like the non-linear campaign. The flying ship in some of the screenshots is cool looking.

PBEM would be good. It would make it easier to have a multiplayer community with less members.

Hrothgar 08-14-2008 11:59 AM

I would like very much to see PBEM, plus a random map generator.

Nike-it 08-14-2008 01:15 PM

PBEM is not planed.

bman654 08-14-2008 07:55 PM

that's too bad. Maybe they can put it on the list for the 3rd installment?

Kolorabi 08-18-2008 07:28 PM

PBEM would be nice. I never played PBEM in Fantasy General (which FW is a sort of spiritual sequel to), but I did play a couple of very fun PBEM battles in Panzer General, and I'm pretty sure it would work just as well here as it did there.

(but of course, hotseat is my preferred multiplayer mode in games like this)

Daystar 08-26-2008 07:22 PM

While an awesome game, I think having another race would help a lot, otherwise it falls into the Starcraft problem of having only 3 playables. Nagas, Undead, or Demons would be awesome.

NelsMonsterX 09-04-2008 12:49 PM

I'd like to see an option for a Quick Battle. Something that would either give you a random army or let you pick units and then battle it out. Something that would be on a smaller scale than doing a whole campaign or scenario.

markgil 09-16-2008 03:23 PM

kind of hard to say what we think of the game with very little info about it. any chance there will be more focus on EL soon after Kings Bounty is released?

asadexes 09-19-2008 11:19 PM

Multiplayer