Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   "Invite Party" with back button gone? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=9553)

Raw Kryptonite 09-10-2009 03:26 AM

"Invite Party" with back button gone?

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I'm not seeing this tonight?
Either I'm doing something different or something changed in the game.
Anyone else see that option to invite your party tonight? Wed 9/9, it was there Tues.

The M00ps 09-10-2009 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite (Post 98983)
Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I'm not seeing this tonight?
Either I'm doing something different or something changed in the game.
Anyone else see that option to invite your party tonight? Wed 9/9, it was there Tues.

Are you in a party?

Raw Kryptonite 09-10-2009 03:55 AM

I was hoping that would go without saying, but yes. LOL

GR4Y F0X II 09-10-2009 04:40 AM

If your playing a Ranked match, you can't for some reason invite players to the game. So if you were in a party while playing a Ranked match and tried inviting players to the game, that back button invite would of been gone.

Raw Kryptonite 09-10-2009 05:12 AM

This was hosting a player match as usual.
Does anyone see this option as of today? Have a party going, host player match...usually you'd have the option in the lobby to hit the back button and invite the party with just the one button. Start would take you to invite friends, but back would invite the whole party in one go.

GR4Y F0X II 09-10-2009 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raw Kryptonite (Post 98997)
This was hosting a player match as usual.
Does anyone see this option as of today? Have a party going, host player match...usually you'd have the option in the lobby to hit the back button and invite the party with just the one button. Start would take you to invite friends, but back would invite the whole party in one go.

I was playing earlier today and had it.

Raw Kryptonite 09-10-2009 12:07 PM

Bump for a new day. ;)

Yossarian 09-10-2009 01:32 PM

I was playing in a party all last night and the party invite function was working fine.

Raw Kryptonite 09-10-2009 05:08 PM

Was the host using the back button shortcut, or just the usual one through the dashboard party page?

Raw Kryptonite 09-10-2009 05:48 PM

Ok, I've got it figured out.

You have to be the host of the party as well as the room.
When I start the party on another gamertag and invite the one I'm using to host the game into the party, I do not get the invite party/back button option.
Start the party with the hosting gamertag, open room and then I do get the option.

Mystery solved.