Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Walkthrough (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   A NecroVisioN Guide - Secrets, Artefacts & More (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=7670)

AncientMariner 05-22-2009 02:45 PM

A NecroVisioN Guide - Secrets, Artefacts & More

BloodBuster and I are a couple of contributors to this forum. We have enjoyed NecroVisioN enormously. Being Painkiller alumni, we set out to find all the Secrets and Artefacts in the game. We shared our finds by making videos and we soon had the basis of a complete Secrets video set. We also tackled the Challenge Rooms and found all sorts of other things along the way. We decided to organise this ragbag of words, images and videos into a web site.

Here is BloodBuster & Greybeard's NecroVisioN Guide

I better explain that I am Greybeard on most gaming sites and forums but the name was taken when I joined you here. Anyway, the Guide contains a video set of all the Secrets and Artefacts, strategies for the Challenge Rooms & some vids for the harder ones, a tips & FAQs section and a section for everything else of interest we recorded along the way.

I hope it's useful and, perhaps, interesting. Let us know what you think of it here or by mailing us from the Guide.

Cheers

KingDaniel 06-12-2009 08:55 AM

Great Website.

Hello There,

A very Nice and Informative guide out there. Keep up the Good work.

I found those 'Secrets & Artefacts' vids quite helpful. *Excellent*

THANKS,
Daniel.

AncientMariner 06-12-2009 11:25 AM

Thank you very much, Daniel. Your words are much appreciated. I'm glad it was useful.

Cheers

Greybeard

cocolapin 06-16-2009 12:53 PM

hey, there's ot a lot of people there, but i can say for them that's your website really rocks ! Thanks a lot Greybeard and Bloodbuster ;)

next time painkiller resurrection guide :-P

Bloodbuster 06-16-2009 06:28 PM

Cool!

We're really pleased that people are appreciating the site and finding it useful. A lot of work went into it.

:)

game_over 07-22-2009 03:38 PM

Thanks for the walkthrough.

I didn't know chapter 4 has a secret boss AND JRR Tolkien himself. JR and Simon seem to get along pretty well.

persoiranian 07-22-2009 05:35 PM

thanks a lot. so i have to play the game again

AncientMariner 07-23-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by persoiranian (Post 83501)
thanks a lot. so i have to play the game again

:):):) You need an excuse? Enjoy :)

maverick6146 07-26-2009 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AncientMariner (Post 77362)
BloodBuster and I are a couple of contributors to this forum. We have enjoyed NecroVisioN enormously. Being Painkiller alumni, we set out to find all the Secrets and Artefacts in the game. We shared our finds by making videos and we soon had the basis of a complete Secrets video set. We also tackled the Challenge Rooms and found all sorts of other things along the way. We decided to organise this ragbag of words, images and videos into a web site.

Here is BloodBuster & Greybeard's NecroVisioN Guide

I better explain that I am Greybeard on most gaming sites and forums but the name was taken when I joined you here. Anyway, the Guide contains a video set of all the Secrets and Artefacts, strategies for the Challenge Rooms & some vids for the harder ones, a tips & FAQs section and a section for everything else of interest we recorded along the way.

I hope it's useful and, perhaps, interesting. Let us know what you think of it here or by mailing us from the Guide.

Cheers

wow, the long-waited artifact guide is finally here. Thank a lot for the hard work.

AncientMariner 07-26-2009 10:52 AM

Thanks, maverick. Your comments are appreciated.

Cheers