Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Rig'n'Roll (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   What are you playing now? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=7821)

fizznfire12 06-02-2009 07:43 PM

What are you playing now?

Hey there guys,

I know the majority of us are waiting impatiently for Rig n' Roll, the game that looks to expand the world of trucking simulation. I, personally, have followed it for 2-3 years, waiting anxiously, but i understand it's a small company with big dreams, so because of that, i will give them my patience and continue to check back.

Meanwhile, i was wandering- what are you guys playing right now?
Right now, i'm playing Euro Truck Simulator, and of course, the newest 18WOS. What about you guys?

Freak Of Nature 06-02-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fizznfire12 (Post 78586)
Hey there guys,

I know the majority of us are waiting impatiently for Rig n' Roll, the game that looks to expand the world of trucking simulation. I, personally, have followed it for 2-3 years, waiting anxiously, but i understand it's a small company with big dreams, so because of that, i will give them my patience and continue to check back.

Meanwhile, i was wandering- what are you guys playing right now?
Right now, i'm playing Euro Truck Simulator, and of course, the newest 18WOS. What about you guys?

Welcome to our community :D I'm also waiting for this game for about 3 years now :)
I'm playing Counter Strike 1.6 , Emergency 4, Driver: Parallel lines and Hard truck 2 :)

Qwx 06-02-2009 09:05 PM

I was participating in Battlefield Heroes BETA for last few months quite extensively. Do you know BFH? It will be free for all cartoon shooter. That game is very addictive. In fact, so addictive, that I had to "ban" myself from it - no playing, no forum, or website visits. No youtube channel. For whole June, maybe even more. Uh, sometimes it's kind of hard.. :D

And now.. Well, I'm not playing anything particular. If I'll launch some game, I'll hit this topic again ;)

Now it's just lots, and lots of music :cool:

PS Freak Of Nature: I am (was) a CS mapper. Always welcome to check few of my maps, and the one, that has no permission to be released (but is very, very cool) ;)

fizznfire12 06-02-2009 09:11 PM

Thanks FoN :)

I was actually just talking about trucking games, but other than that lately i've been back into roller coaster tycoon 3. I'm also awaiting Arma2, coming out at the end of June, and i definitely need to give hard truck 2 a try.

Qwx, i actually got into the beta a month ago or so, it's TOO F***IN FUN! I stopped a big because of some things i needed to get done, and i haven't gotten back into it yet. And i was a heavy CS:S gamer, so i'm glad to see you guys enjoy the wanders of the source engine. :)

Freak Of Nature 06-02-2009 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwx (Post 78598)
I was participating in Battlefield Heroes BETA for last few months quite extensively. Do you know BFH? It will be free for all cartoon shooter. That game is very addictive. In fact, so addictive, that I had to "ban" myself from it - no playing, no forum, or website visits. No youtube channel. For whole June, maybe even more. Uh, sometimes it's kind of hard.. :D

And now.. Well, I'm not playing anything particular. If I'll launch some game, I'll hit this topic again ;)

Now it's just lots, and lots of music :cool:

PS Freak Of Nature: I am (was) a CS mapper. Always welcome to check few of my maps, and the one, that has no permission to be released (but is very, very cool) ;)

Oh thanks, I have downloaded many maps from that site, too bad we couldn't play them because my friends server doesn't work anymore, and he dos know how to fix it, tried many different ways, but, sadly there was no result :/ Anyway if he gets his server online again sometime, we will surely try out your maps :)

Qwx 06-02-2009 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fizznfire12 (Post 78599)
Thanks FoN :)

I was actually just talking about trucking games, but other than that lately i've been back into roller coaster tycoon 3. I'm also awaiting Arma2, coming out at the end of June, and i definitely need to give hard truck 2 a try.

Qwx, i actually got into the beta a month ago or so, it's TOO F***IN FUN! I stopped a big because of some things i needed to get done, and i haven't gotten back into it yet. And i was a heavy CS:S gamer, so i'm glad to see you guys enjoy the wanders of the source engine. :)

Well, there is almost no truck games, if you would ask me :D. There is more logic to talk about wider gaming, and it's something fresh here.

I'm so happy, that I'm not only one, who had to give up on BFH because of personal reasons. That game is bad - you either don't play it, or play way too much :D.