Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   RNR Questions (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171)
-   -   Hired Drivers/Management, New Trucks, Income, Offices, & Related Questions. (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=14635)

cummins 03-15-2010 06:32 PM

Hired Drivers/Management, New Trucks, Income, Offices, & Related Questions.

where do you buy different trucks in the game?

chosenvessel33 03-15-2010 08:57 PM

You have to go to your office. It should show up on your map as a green computer. Its also where you start off your Campaign Mode. Once there you can scroll through the tabs to buy a truck. It should be the 2nd tab on the left hand side on the top of the screen. Good luck!

ncsflorida 04-21-2010 04:59 AM

Company Turnover?

How do I increase the company turnover to get more warehouses?

GinXeng 04-21-2010 01:50 PM

You need more drivers, the more drivers you have, the more turnover your company covers.

spidierox 05-02-2010 02:36 PM

Hired drivers/management, new trucks, income, new offices, & related questions.

Having read the manual I still am a bit lost on houw to fine tune
does jobs.

Can someone pls explain - or may a tip even - on how I can fine tune
these criteria for better results... ?
tnx in advance

USA Trucker 05-02-2010 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spidierox (Post 157346)
Having read the manual I still am a bit lost on houw to fine tune
does jobs.

Can someone pls explain - or may a tip even - on how I can fine tune
these criteria for better results... ?
tnx in advance

How do you mean "fine tune"?

Are you talking about controlling the truck (using a controller of some sort)?

Or

Are you talking about buying upgrades from the "Repair Shop"?

spidierox 05-02-2010 06:51 PM

hahaha someone didn't read the manual....

It is about the jobs your driver takes: manual says instead of auto (so your AI driver selct the jobs himself) you can "fine-tune" it (as in get a better performance which I translate in more ROI)

So any tips on how to "fine-tune" the job selection criterias for your AI drivers ?

USA Trucker 05-02-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spidierox (Post 157388)
hahaha someone didn't read the manual....

It is about the jobs your driver takes: manual says instead of auto (so your AI driver select the jobs himself) you can "fine-tune" it (as in get a better performance which I translate in more ROI)

So any tips on how to "fine-tune" the job selection criterias for your AI drivers ?

No, I read the manual completely. I just didn't know what you were referring to. Now I get the picture. The thing is you can't configure the job itself. But you can change the category configuration display. Such as Destinations, Type of Jobs, etc. Just click the top of each category you wish to explore in the warehouse.

spidierox 05-03-2010 09:08 AM

Ok, that part I already understood. Basic RTM.
Lets keep it simple :any tips on how to fine-tune ?

How can I tell my drivers are more happy when moving sliders left or right ?
Sometimes the salary changes when moving sliders. Salary change going upward is that good ? ..or is that a bug.
(you can do this by adding fe. 1 to salary and then change another criteria slider)

wilson212 05-04-2010 09:19 PM

Hired drivers/management, new trucks, income, new offices, & related questions.

I was just wondering. I have 4 drivers who work for me, but i cant extend my coverage because it says that "your turnover (daily income) allows you to contract only 17 warehouses". My drivers rating average is about 700+ and average about $3700 - $4500 a day ROI(Return Income). I usually just buy my new drivers base trucks with no upgrades. If i give them better trucks (or upgrade my trucks), will they rack in more money for me?