Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   The Source Code has arrived - Now the fun begins :) (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=229964)

Mysticpuma 04-05-2017 08:23 AM

The Source Code has arrived - Now the fun begins :)

Salute to All

Team Fusion Simulations is very happy to report we now have access to the Source Code, all 29.2 gb of it... !!!

Thanks to Nikolay Baryshnikov and Jason Williams for their good faith and willingness to trust TFS with this valuable piece of software. :)

We also want to thank all those members of the community who supported us and who are welcoming CLIFFS OF DOVER back to the great IL-2 series.

As Jason said in conversation, "I got interested in Flight Sims because of my experience as part of the IL-2 community, that started me on the path to RoF and BoS."

The same goes for the members of TFS... we are all from the community, and we are all Flight Sim enthusiasts.

Lots of work ahead, but we are ready for the challenge and looking forward to providing some shiny new toys for everyone to play with.

Cheers, Team Fusion Simulations

Gel-ler 04-06-2017 11:08 AM

I wish You all the best in this Process!
And want to say you that you have had a lot of patience and have been very serius all this time of hard work. And what a work, without payment!
I want to say a big thank you all, and I will support You!!!
Sorry for my poor english!
Best Regards!
Martim!

Mysticpuma 04-06-2017 05:35 PM

Thanks, appreciate the feedback. We'll do our best to make good things happen ;)
Cheers, Mysticpuma

MB_Avro_UK 04-12-2017 09:23 PM

Many thanks for your continued updates, Mysticpuma.

I have a few questions which may have been answered elsewhere.

Do you intend to re-release CoD and perhaps with another title?

I'm willing to contribute financially in a small way. Is this possible?

The reason I ask is that I believe there is a huge market for this sim if released 'flaw free'.

As a side note, I now have an interest in the Dunkirk/Battle of France period. It was very significant , yet overshadowed by the Battle of Britain in my opinion.

Best Regards,
MB_Avro.

Mysticpuma 04-15-2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB_Avro_UK (Post 715807)
Many thanks for your continued updates, Mysticpuma.

I have a few questions which may have been answered elsewhere.

The reason I ask is that I believe there is a huge market for this sim if released 'flaw free'.

As a side note, I now have an interest in the Dunkirk/Battle of France period. It was very significant , yet overshadowed by the Battle of Britain in my opinion.

Best Regards,
MB_Avro.

That's a possibility but still to be decided. More news as and when we progress to releasing v4.5

Buy v5.00 when it's released :)

No software is 'flaw free' as far as I am aware (in this market and complexity), but with the Source Code we will steadily be fixing bugs and adding a huge amount of features

Cool :)

KG26_Alpha 04-15-2017 05:51 PM

MB Avro has a very good point regarding future releases of CloD its the biggest reason it failed so spectacularly.

When your aircraft disappears from under you in CloD that's a serious flaw under the TF patches.

I don't remember IL2 1946 having serious fundamental coding problems that made you want to hang up your flying goggles.

Many times we have been left mid air for no reason "aircraft less" in the middle of the battle :(

Plus the catalogue of other bug/features I hope these are addressed before any paid release is put up for sale.

Once bitten twice shy ..............

There's a lot of features in CloD that were turned off or removed between beta testing and the released version,
lets hope these can be restored :)

Good luck to the team, its about time the coders got paid for their hard work.

KG26_Alpha 05-05-2017 02:46 AM

Ok

Good luck :)

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic...-cheers-mysti/