Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   About diplomacy, please help me. (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=28462)

fatiaoqishi 12-14-2011 11:59 AM

About diplomacy, please help me.

I reached level 20 and I had just found out I could use the diplomacy on the map to "parley". I found out I only have one ally which is Poland, and when I try to parley with Russ, it says get lost, and when I try to parley with Poland, it says I'm not the Landmeister of the Teutonic Order..
What should I do? I really want to get some of the Russ mounted archers. Does it mean I will never be able to ally with Russ, Prussia, or other countries?
Thank you in advance!

ThisIsRealWarfare 12-14-2011 12:22 PM

Have you finished ALL quests? The last one was the siege of Kock if I'm not mistaking. If you have done that (+ Spoken to the old landmeister), you should be landmeister already. Then it should indeed work to "parley" with other countries. The only country that says "Get lost" as far as I know, would be Mongolia (Spelled so?). Otherwise, I'm not really sure what might be wrong. Try restart the game? :-P

mitra 12-14-2011 05:30 PM

Is like this; you still must arrive to end of storyline campaign, diplomacy will be released when sandbox start. ANyway you can enlist russian troops, buying mercenaries in a neutral russian city.

ThisIsRealWarfare 12-14-2011 07:47 PM

A bit off-topic but, when does the next patch come??? :confused::confused::(:(:(

mitra 12-14-2011 09:50 PM

question of few days

fatiaoqishi 12-14-2011 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThisIsRealWarfare (Post 370053)
Have you finished ALL quests? The last one was the siege of Kock if I'm not mistaking. If you have done that (+ Spoken to the old landmeister), you should be landmeister already. Then it should indeed work to "parley" with other countries. The only country that says "Get lost" as far as I know, would be Mongolia (Spelled so?). Otherwise, I'm not really sure what might be wrong. Try restart the game? :-P

I'm still doing the Kock mission, so... that's the problem. Thank you so much:)

ThisIsRealWarfare 12-15-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatiaoqishi (Post 370219)
I'm still doing the Kock mission, so... that's the problem. Thank you so much:)

No problems ;)
The siege was quite hard after all (Atleast for me), but I might have thought of it to be more difficult than it was, I "lost" 13-14 times. (Crashed)
But good luck! Show them the steel!

ThisIsRealWarfare 12-17-2011 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitra (Post 370212)
question of few days

The days are passing :(
The crashes are not passing although.. but it is a bit better somehow, less crashes during sieges (Which I'm really happy for). Sorry for asking again but, will it come this week or next? :o

universelau 11-12-2012 01:58 PM

Hi,

I complete end of storyline campaign (the siege of Kock ) + talk to mayor of thorn , diplomacy still not appear in map (in youtube, I see there is policy key in map).

When I talk to mayor of thorn, after complete the story.
The game story is restarted again but my hero level still is level 22-23.
Is it a bug?

How can I make diplomacy after completing game story and talking
to mayor of thorn.

Please help.