Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Planet Alcatraz (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   Cheats ? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=12517)

Megaverse 01-14-2010 01:34 AM

Cheats ?

Is there any kinds of cheats what-so-ever in this game like console cheats for example ...or maybe trainers ?

Except cheathappens ...those rotten bastards are thieves and there's a guy here on this forum who offer a link to a site to download a save game but it ends up to a virus page so DON'T go there and he actually has the guts to say it's a false positive witch is complelty false of course ...so wake up administrator please ?

thank you in advanced :-P

Megaverse

persoiranian 01-14-2010 02:55 AM

that guy is me and i WARNED U at first(if u read the thread well) and i downloaded the file with no problem and no virus and now i'm using the files with no problem and i'm here since a few months ago and if i wanted to get banned probably i was a banned user now so i didnt want to guide u through a virus page and u just dont use that and there is no cheat codes or console as far as i know....

Megaverse 01-14-2010 03:44 AM

very well ...why not change the link then ?? would be simpler no ?

anyway I even try to locate the stats and money via a hex editor (on the quick save games) and found nothing... did you ever tried this ?

persoiranian 01-14-2010 06:28 AM

for changing the link,it only needs someone to upload the saves somewhere else..
no i have not tried that,and i'm not a good modder also,i think "Gniarf" knows about these issues.

Megaverse 01-15-2010 03:46 AM

i'm starting to think there is a verifier of save game to see if it match with another somwhere else to prevent noobs from playing with their save game ...damn i hate that seriously :mad:

anyway i'm not good enough and seems i don't really know what i'm doing ...

Korsakov829 01-16-2010 03:41 AM

This goes for many games:

Cheating on any game that costs over 20 Euros is really, really low. My advice to you is to not cheat at all. However, I find it okay if you cheat after you already beat the game.

Megaverse 01-16-2010 06:09 PM

lol well excuse me MR. MORAL i didn't know i didn't have the f*ck'n'right to do whaterver i want with MY game ...and beside what kind of stupid moral is this that under 20 euro you don't cheat ...???? that must be the most ignorant shit i have ever heard ...well let see ....hmm ohh god i payed 300 $ for that game ..hell let's go cheat guys ...to the cheat mobile ...:grin::grin::grin:

Anyway I'll give you some moral that you better remember ...when you only have ignorant things like that to say MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ok ? AND DON'T write anything here it's useless and serves no purpous + i don't need your opignion i need cheats ...you don't have any then shut up ...simple as that huh ? (this world is so simple when you THINK).

persoiranian 01-17-2010 03:02 AM

what's wrong with u guy?
and i dont think only one * covers everything....

Megaverse 01-17-2010 04:59 AM

ahh i wanted to be sure he knew ...but anyway thanks for everything but i can see i'm loosing my time here and thus make you loose yours so i'll just stop coming here ...i just sign in to ask for cheats that's all i don't care for anything else here so if any MOD care to read what i say than he can close this thread permantly ...i all ready erased the site from my favorites and i'll never come again ...so on this adios dudes ! :cool:

Gniarf 01-17-2010 07:47 AM

1-Moralists are soooo common these days that NOT getting offended at their s.... ahem, them, is now (almost) part of the Art Of Cheating.
2-Before you definitely forget this site, I just wanted to know: did the fix I gave you work?

@Korsakov829:You've got your opinion, we've got ours, fine, let's focus on the issue at hand (=is it possible to cheat?). What you just did is the equivalent of shouting "Let's be communists!" during one of le Pen's speeches.