Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   The Tomorrow War (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Europe/UK Release Date (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=5174)

murphm45 10-29-2008 07:17 PM

Europe/UK Release Date

Hi,

Is a release date in November still on the cards or has this been revised?

If it has been revised it is still due for release in '08?

Thanks,
Michael.

starlord 11-07-2008 08:26 AM

right: as announced, it's the 7th of november.

Are we going to see a european release soon?:grin:

Divebomb 11-17-2008 06:12 PM

starlord hanging in there. seems like it's going to be a couple of more months. gamersgate pushed all their 1c titles back to february.

I wonder starlord, what happened with that homeplanet gold stuff? nothing?

starlord 11-25-2008 06:01 PM

should you wish to know, a community of dedicated programmers, with the help of persons involved in the game are currently creating a patch to subtitle the game in english.

However, you still have to get that game (and furthermore, you have to get the GOLD version of homeplanet) to appreciate the talented space sim.:) In case you didn't know, homeplanet gold's engine is used for the fan project "babylon 5: I've found her".

should you wish to say hello to the game, A direct import from russia is needed .:rolleyes:

Gargantou 01-17-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starlord (Post 59773)
should you wish to know, a community of dedicated programmers, with the help of persons involved in the game are currently creating a patch to subtitle the game in english.

However, you still have to get that game (and furthermore, you have to get the GOLD version of homeplanet) to appreciate the talented space sim.:) In case you didn't know, homeplanet gold's engine is used for the fan project "babylon 5: I've found her".

should you wish to say hello to the game, A direct import from russia is needed .:rolleyes:

You got any update on this 'subtitle'(does it involve translating written russian text too?) project?

Perhaps got a link to it or the official forum where the guys who are working on it hang out?

I'm beginning to fear this will turn out like 7.62mm, and be postponed again and again and again and oh, did I mention, AGAIN?:(

Nike-it 01-19-2009 11:46 AM

Tomorrow War will be released in March 2009.

starlord 01-19-2009 05:07 PM

Right, lets hope it REMAINS march 2009.;)

As for homeplanet, the project is still continuing, but no links so far. since we're doing this without russobit-m's approuval we prefer to stay cautious. and of course, such a subtitling project would involve cyrillic translations (menus, info-text, etc...). So far, the team is still at work on the script.

slamelov 02-06-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nike-it (Post 65315)
Tomorrow War will be released in March 2009.

Who is the publisher, still 505 games?

Nike-it 02-06-2009 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slamelov (Post 66500)
Who is the publisher, still 505 games?

Yes, they are.

starlord 03-02-2009 03:58 PM

That's it! march is here.:)

Might you have any precise release dates for the tomorrow war?