Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Men of War: Vietnam (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Men of War Vietnam activation through Steam (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=26391)

Nike-it 09-22-2011 07:26 AM

Men of War Vietnam activation through Steam

From now on all retail and digital versions of Men of War: Vietnam can be activated through Steam. To activate please use the GameSpy multiplayer CD-key included in the package. After activation you will be able to upgrade the game to Special Edition with an DLC, available exclusively on Steam.

Attention to owners of Special Edition: please note that due to technical reasons all versions will be recognized and activated as Standard Edition.

Captain_P_McAllister 09-22-2011 02:37 PM

i just got men of war vietnam from play.com and i tried to activate it. it sais ive got an invalid serial number. ive checked and the only two codes ive got are a 'securom code' and a 'gamespy code' non of them work. ive heard you can activate the game of steam but i dont know how, plz can somebody help???

Gypsy39 09-22-2011 03:06 PM

I know for Assault Squad I had to link the game to my GameSpy account by setting it up through the multi-player menu in the game, then I was able to register it on Steam, before I did that it wouldn't work for me.

Captain_P_McAllister 09-22-2011 03:12 PM

how do i get on the multiplayer menu without going through the bit were it asks you for a serial code

Captain_P_McAllister 09-22-2011 04:44 PM

or just tell me how to activate men of war vietnam on steam.

Captain_P_McAllister 09-22-2011 05:22 PM

a reply would be nice

SpeedWolf 09-22-2011 07:53 PM

You would need a gamespy Cd key, then

1 - go to steam,

2 - go to game

3 - go to activate a product on steam

4 - hit next and then Enter your gamespy CD key

5 - hit next and your done.

Nike-it 09-26-2011 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_P_McAllister (Post 339624)
a reply would be nice

Have you tried to go online with your gamespy key?
If it doesn't work please send report to our support: support@1cpublishing.eu

mvaljave 10-06-2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nike-it (Post 340968)
Have you tried to go online with your gamespy key?
If it doesn't work please send report to our support: support@1cpublishing.eu

Same problem with my game, cannot activate on steam, cannot play multiplayer, always invalid cd key i've sent mail to support.

Windmaker 10-12-2011 10:30 AM

According to what Nike said - will it be possible to activate special edition on steam in future? I'm asking because I have a Polish realise version which include DLC and I would like to have it in game same as game in steam to have it auto update.