Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Death to Spies (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Mod/Patch/Enhancement (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=3754)

AHO 08-19-2008 06:39 PM

Mod/Patch/Enhancement

Hello community,
currently I'm working on an unofficial patch (mod) for the german and perhaps englisch version of DTS.

Following is planned:
  • German subtitles (by just translating the great work of hykao)
  • Blood
  • No-Logos
  • Uncensored Textures (the same work as the 1st mod from hykao. The textures are taken from the russian version.)
  • Correction of spelling errors. Also on textures. For example in the spy school there are sign for the levels which are not in good German (Das Ergeschoß etc.)
  • ... many more
Does some body know how to change/edit:
  • the difficultly level
  • faces of NPCs, 'cause there are too many clones ;)
Thx
AHO

AHO 09-02-2008 10:27 PM

Current State

Current state of my work is:
  1. Corrected texts in mission briefings, action menu, main menu (German only)
  2. Corrected textures with wrong texts
  3. Subtitles (German only)
  4. Splash screens of every mission now display level name (German only)
  5. Every mission now starts with an intro text with infos about place and year (German only) Some cutscenes also...
  6. no company logos & new logo
  7. Main menu effects optimized. Credits optimized
  8. Blood enabled and uncensored textures
  9. Timer in mission "Project Y" decreased from 3 to 30 minutes
  10. While watching through the sniper window, the breath of the player is now hearable (reactivated!)
  11. Minor changes...
  12. New @ 06. Sept.2008
  13. The malfunction in level "Project Y" can now be activated again and again
  14. The local alert in level "Project Y" can now be activated again and again
  15. Level without ambient music have now one
  16. Level with muted ambient music have now louder ones
  17. Added rain ambient sound to level "Die Spies!"
  18. Added wind ambient sound to level "Winter cold"
  19. minor fixes...
  20. New @ 07. Sept.2008
  21. Muted SFXs are now heareable (louder)
  22. Replaced the SFX for photographing and stunning
  23. Corrected some spelling errors.
  24. New @10.Sept.2008
  25. Removed unnecceary <tab> in briefing texts (German only)
  26. Reformatted briefing textes (German only)
  27. The hotel manager know says "Welcome to Hotel Metropol Sir!. Have a nice day", when you check in (German only)
  28. The doctor in level "Rescue" now carries an health pack in his inventory.
  29. Changed sound effects for photographing, and stun with better ones
  30. The sound effects for change cloth, put mine and use chlororform are now louder and heareable
  31. Changed a picture of a portrait with strange "Mars environment like" picture with one of an forest in autumn.
  32. Changed the label of one bottle in hotel bar with my own ;)
  33. The female soldiers are now blond. This looks more german
  34. Changed some german voices so they sound better or are in correct german.
  35. Minor things...
  36. New @ 14. Sept.2008
  37. Corrected some of the german speeches
  38. Added and enhanced many many ambient sounds and musics like the pool, the foyer & library in hotel.
    river sounds, Cyclotron in Project Y etc.
  39. Added small dialog text to some npcs who interact with the player (the courier and the babushka in Wintercold,
    Polyakov in Stronghold, the informant in Rescue etc.
  40. The lady with blue dress and the one with green dress have a little bit transparent tops ;)
    Also the nurses and the lady with the magenta dress also from the back ;)
  41. One of the ladies in Hotel with brown hair is now read headed. Because there was already one with brown hair, and
    all the madames look the same.
  42. Minor thins and bugs...
  43. New @ 1st Oktober 2008
  44. Replaced 90% of the german speeches with better ones (without russian accent. That was rather funny Nazis with russian accent ;))
  45. Added sooo many ambient sound fx to enhance game experience...
  46. The courier in Wintercold now has an better face texture
  47. Tthe courier can now die, if the player has freed him. No failed missions anymore
  48. Added new color encoding system to small messages (red = alert, light red = end of alert, white = tipps & info, green = npc speech, yellow = player speech)
  49. Replaced the face, the eye color and the hair color of the female german soldier to look more german/arian.
  50. Replaced the hair color of one of the brunette women in level "hotel" to red. Because they all look the same due to the same 3d model.
  51. Replaced the facte textur of one of the hotel ladies to black (afro).
  52. Replaced the face of one of the ladies in hotel with better one, so they all look more different
  53. Corrected the texts on textures like boxes and crates. Also german text on boards etc.
  54. Corrected some wrong and ugly names of weapons and equipment (e.g. Revolver to Nagan)
  55. Changed the face texture of the female scientist in level "Project Y"
  56. The player now carries the fake documents in Level "Hotel" in his inventory. He also recieves the correct ones after he takes it from the hotel safe.
  57. The babka (old granny) in level wintercold now carries a health kit in her inventory. Also the courier.
  58. Most of the guards in level "Ambassy" carry a sten mp on their back.
  59. In level "Payback" the player now carries a bottle of poison in his invetory (for poisoning the alcohol of one of the german officers)
  60. The player now carries the agent list in his inventory, after he has stolen it from the spy school in level "Die spies!"
  61. Every of the three cooks in "Hotel" carry a knife in their inventory.
  62. Added some help texts
  63. Player now recieves only 5% damage per interval in refrigerator room instead of 10%
  64. Corrected and enhanced some of the brieifing texts
  65. Many minor changes...
  66. New @ 12th October 2008
  67. Changed many sound effects and ambients with better and louder ones
  68. Changed the face and the hair of the lady in the ambassery. The one with velvet dress
  69. Exchanged one ugly woman model in ambassery with better one which was unused in game
  70. Added brown hair color for second skin of the new lady
  71. The female german soldier has now a better face textur
  72. Added ability to steal the key from the archivist in ambassery
  73. Added ability to stun the archivist in ambassery from the front
  74. Added ability to stun som other npcs from the front (e.g. the professor, the colonel etc.)
  75. Added some sound fx (water drops on toilets, flies flying in outer toilet cabins. New alarm sound in Project Y. Frogs in "8 Scharpshooters" ...
  76. The traitor in hotel now carries a Nagan with silencer instead of an TT-33
  77. Changed and corrected some weapon and equipment names like Nagan (former revolver) etc.
  78. Much more I can't remeber at the moment ;)
  79. New @ 16th October 2008
  80. Added new tipps in Level "Ambassy"
  81. The Tipps are now shown every 60 seconds instead of 110
  82. Replaced the Cloth of one lady sitting in foyer of the ambassy. Her dress looked to much like the other woman's (just another color)
  83. Replaced and enabled many sound effects like: Russian radio, frogs near rivers, strange sounds in prison
  84. Also replaced one of the cock sounds in level "Payback" with the sound of a cow
  85. Replaced soudn of chicken in same level with better quality one.
  86. Replaced the kissing woman in Hotel with an topless cleaner ;)
  87. New @ 8th November 2008
  88. Changed and corrected the texts on the six blackboards in spy school
  89. Changed the face of one man in ambassy to old man, because there were to less old people in the game (more realitstic)
  90. Changed the rusty grate in some levels
  91. Changed the brightness of some stones on the ground (stronghold etc.)
  92. Corrected wrong and ugly texts on ammo chests and boxes
  93. Corrected the wrong text on smal crates.
  94. Walls and tiles on the wall and ground of the wc in ambassy are now sharper
  95. Walls and tiles of some rooms in Project Y are now sharper
  96. The clothes of the peasant in Payback are now brighter
  97. The metal doors in HQ of Cannibal are now sharper and more detailed
  98. Optimized the face textur of Wenk Bartels (one of three targets in level Payback)
  99. Optimized the looking of the windows in HQ in level Cannibal
  100. The face of the german soldier in camouflage is now looking better
  101. Enhanced the range of sight in level Packback
  102. Enhanced many sound fx in all levels (e.g. you can hear the train in "8 Sharpshooters". You can hear the steps of the player while moving on snow or stone ground. Thunder in Spyschool, cow in village (Payback), dog barking, chicken sounds, while creeping you hear the breath and heartbeat of the player...)
  103. The Germans do not use grantes in stronghold anymore, this was not logical at ingame levels.
  104. The driver in level "Cannibal" can now be stunned frontally
  105. Many other small and medium changes...
  106. New On 25th November 2008
  107. With the help of the ShadVS de/compiler:
  108. The two identical female soldiers in the radio room (level Cannibal) look now different. The new one has black hair, different face and eye color ...
  109. Corrected and optimized game menu texts and ui texts (german version only)
  110. Added a health kit to equipment selection window in level "Stronghold" (the only level without one)
  111. The hostile soldier in the concentration camp (where the question mark is in the hut) is no longer hostile, as long you a german uniform.
  112. Wrote out the number 8 in "8 Sharpshooters" (german version only) in gamemenu and loading screen.
  113. small other things...
  114. 3rd December 2008
  115. Remove the top & bottom borders from credits. Looked ugly to me.
  116. Replaced the whistle sound of the player with better one.
  117. Replaced the faces of some women in level "Ambassy" with better ones
  118. Replaced again the two female soldiers in radio room of hq in level "Cannibal" with better qualty faces.
  119. Replaced face of the prison guardian (brown uniform) and all soldiers in camouflage with better one.
  120. Replace the face of one of the german officers, because his face was used 3 times with little differnces.
Edit:// Post abandoned: Changelog can now be found here

Greetings
AHO

eveningsky339 09-05-2008 12:02 AM

I'm afraid I don't know how to tinker with the scripting... Most of the files are VFS or something like that and I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to open them.

AHO 09-06-2008 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eveningsky339 (Post 48776)
I'm afraid I don't know how to tinker with the scripting... Most of the files are VFS or something like that and I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to open them.

They are so called Game File Archives (VFS=Virtual File System)
You need the VFS-Unpacker to unpack them.
You can find it here: http://int0thegame.blogspot.com/2007...es-smersh.html

The Scripts are stored in standard LUA-Files!

Have Fun

Sincerely
AHO

MACLUB 10-01-2008 05:26 PM

Hi all
Is there a other program to unpack .vfs? I downloaded this from http://int0thegame.blogspot.com... but it doesn't work for me, there is no buttons:(. I tried to reinstall .NET framework and doesn't work with all versions for me 2.0, 3,5 etc :(
Can someone tell me what can I do? or maybe someone could upload or send me unpacked textures from game, i need to change this stupid crosses to normal historical symbols.
What's your state of work AHO?
Thx all. for rep. (sry for my eng)

AHO 10-01-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MACLUB (Post 52113)
Hi all
Is there a other program to unpack .vfs? I downloaded this from http://int0thegame.blogspot.com... but it doesn't work for me, there is no buttons:(. I tried to reinstall .NET framework and doesn't work with all versions for me 2.0, 3,5 etc :(
Can someone tell me what can I do? or maybe someone could upload or send me unpacked textures from game, i need to change this stupid crosses to normal historical symbols.
What's your state of work AHO?
Thx all. for rep. (sry for my eng)

Hello,
as far as I know there is no other unpacker for vfs. Ask hykao, if I
remember correctly he or they programmed another unpacker for
the sequel, but I am not sure if its compatible with dts' vfs!

The current state is rather progressed. I figured out a lot of the
scripts. E.g. the level is not failed, if the courier in level "Wintercold" is killed after you freed him.

I will post the current state soon, if I had time. Because the changelog is really long...

Sorry for your English? No Sorry for my poor English ;)

Sincereley
AHO

PS: Perhaps you read it in the other thread: I figured out how to add new tasks into the game...

MACLUB 10-02-2008 10:21 PM

Is this unpacker works on Your computer? if yes i have question: if You have some time of corse, could You unpack the Textures.vfs and Players.vfs, pack to rar and upload eg to rapidshare??I have this uncensored textures what they are needed to replace but i can't unpack orginal ones :( I would be so glad if You find some time:), this game is really good game, i stopped on 4 mission and wait for orginal textures for better play :D

AHO 10-06-2008 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MACLUB (Post 52516)
Is this unpacker works on Your computer? if yes i have question: if You have some time of corse, could You unpack the Textures.vfs and Players.vfs, pack to rar and upload eg to rapidshare??I have this uncensored textures what they are needed to replace but i can't unpack orginal ones :( I would be so glad if You find some time:), this game is really good game, i stopped on 4 mission and wait for orginal textures for better play :D

Sorry, but that woul take to long, because both files are together
ca. 1.3 GB!

MACLUB 10-07-2008 07:30 PM

Ok nevermind, on my computer it doesn't work. I didn't play over a week but today i went to my friend and already on his computer this program works, now i have uncensored textures :D thx for reply. Is there a same path to "moment of truth" or there is no needed to normal textures?

AHO 10-12-2008 07:38 PM

Screens...

5 Attachment(s)
Here some screens...

1. Every loading screen now shows the mission name
2. The ugly background text is removed from main menu
3. The place and date of every mission is now shown at start of a level
4. Lady with new hair color and new face
5. Some NPCs have a text dialog with the player...

AHO 10-12-2008 07:39 PM

5 Attachment(s)
The next ones...

1. The new lady see above...
2. The new lady with dark skin color (afro)
3. The new face of the courier
4. The courier can die without affecting the whole mission!
5. Cutscene text (thanks to hykao)

AHO 10-12-2008 07:42 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Continuing...

1. New lady in ambassy
2. Second new lady in ambassy
3. Changed hair color and face of the lady
4. Some guards in ambassy now carry a Sten mp
5. You can now steal the key from the archivist...

AHO 10-12-2008 07:43 PM

5 Attachment(s)
...more pics...

1. You can now knock down (stun) the archivist from the front
2. Changed ugly, buggy and incorrect names of some weapon and equipment...
3. Changed wrong german texts on many textures. In this case I also used an original archaic german font. Which were used during that period!
4. dito
5. The female german soldier is now blond, blue eyed ( looks more arian!) and has an better face texture...

AHO 10-12-2008 07:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
The last two for today...

1. Changed the ugyl like Mars environment looking picture with more adequate one.
2. Changed wrong german texts on multiple textures...

OSS 10-13-2008 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHO (Post 54537)
The last two for today...

Good work!.. Keep it up..

AHO 10-13-2008 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OSS (Post 54596)
Good work!.. Keep it up..

Thanks, but these are only the visual optimizations.
Of course I can't present gameplay and audio optimizations this way ;)
--
Does anybody have an idea what I also could improve?

hykao 10-13-2008 01:50 PM

Oh boy! Your works are very impressive!

...but for subtitles, THX to TSL16bit, Piedon and Haggard Games...I was only a "copy-past" man... :)

And one more thing: the original name of that pistol is "Nagant" -> CLICK HERE

Pizzadvl 10-13-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hykao (Post 54663)

...but for subtitles, THX to TSL16bit, Piedon and Haggard Games...I was only a "copy-past" man... :)

How can I get the two new ladys in Embassy? does it replace two or are they two whole new models?

AHO 10-13-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Well, are you sure? I found many sources on web like http://www.russianlegacy.com/catalog...oducts_id=3561
As you can see on the picture in cyrillik lettern there stands Nagan not Nagant! ;)
Also the console command name is weapon.Nagan and weapon.NaganSilencer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizzadvl (Post 54708)
How can I get the two new ladys in Embassy? does it replace two or are they two whole new models?

I relplaced "\Players\Hotel\madam03.SMF" with not used 3d model "madam02.SMF by renaming the file.

There is just one 3d model, but with two skin textures (red and white costume).

AHO 10-13-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Well If you could hear what I can hear ;)

Ambient music in every mission

Ambient sounds and sound effects for almost everything in the game... like:
  • Rain
  • Wind
  • Different kind of animals like crows, frogs, seagulls ...
  • Fire sound on fireplaces
  • Clocks
  • Toilets
  • Waterdrops on basins
  • Riversound
  • Swimming pool
  • Electric devices
  • and many many more....
  • Radios speeches
  • Crowds speaking (in ambassy and hotel)
New german voices. Without funny russian accent... ^^

--

Well I figured out a lot about DTS scripting like:
  • Adding new mission tasks
  • Addin new action menu items
  • Sending NPCs to other NPCs
  • Set enemies to neutral or vice versa
  • Manipulating some animations, head movings, body movings etc.
  • Manipulating NPC's and player's inventory (adding new stuff and replacing old stuff.
  • Creating custom items in inventory
  • Kill enemies by condition
  • etc.
There are soooo much possibilities... :) :) :)
---

Why does Haggard Games did not publish editors?
These damned binary files (*.shadvs) are a little tricky to understand... But so important...

Greetings
AHO

hykao 10-14-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Well, are you sure? I found many sources on web like http://www.russianlegacy.com/catalog...oducts_id=3561
As you can see on the picture in cyrillik lettern there stands Nagan not Nagant!
Yes, I'm totally sure! In the Russian, they respell the foreign non-Russian non-cyrillic lettered words with cyrillic letters. This word "Nagant" have to pronunce -> "Nagan" (in several language), like his compatriot name: "Poirot" (have to pronunce -> "Poaro")
(Both men (would) were Belgian :D)
...so in German that word - Nagant - have to write: "Nagant" ...

AHO 10-14-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hykao (Post 54857)
Yes, I'm totally sure! In the Russian, they respell the foreign non-Russian non-cyrillic lettered words with cyrillic letters. This word "Nagant" have to pronunce -> "Nagan" (in several language), like his compatriot name: "Poirot" (have to pronunce -> "Poaro")
(Both men (would) were Belgian :D)
...so in German that word - Nagant - have to write: "Nagant" ...

Oh man now I understand what you mean.
I will correct it asap.

Pizzadvl 10-14-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHO (Post 54710)
As you can see on the picture in cyrillik lettern there stands Nagan not Nagant! ;)

I relplaced "\Players\Hotel\madam03.SMF" with not used 3d model "madam02.SMF by renaming the file.

There is just one 3d model, but with two skin textures (red and white costume).

So it replaces skins? not new ones?

AHO 10-14-2008 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizzadvl (Post 54903)
So it replaces skins? not new ones?

No, there was one 3d model file which was not used. This model file
refers the the skin files. But that is not important.

I implemented the exchange by renaming the unused file to the
filename of the model file used ingame.

I hope you understand... :grin:

Pizzadvl 10-15-2008 06:57 AM

Why not used?

I understand :-)

AHO 10-15-2008 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizzadvl (Post 54980)
Why not used?

I understand :-)

I don't know, because the women looks much better than the original ones.

Only Haggard Games know ...:grin:

AHO 10-15-2008 11:04 PM

3 Attachment(s)
  1. There are now pinups from that period on posters in USSR instead of running soldiers...
  2. New dress of the visitor in ambassy. Her dress was almost the same as the one of the blond lady dispite of the color...
  3. dito

AHO 10-15-2008 11:11 PM

Hard Work

5 Attachment(s)
Uhhh, this was really hard work, becaus I had to patch some level and template files to create a new isolated npc, that only appears in this scene in this level solely.

You find the kissing pair in hotel room no. 220.

OSS 10-16-2008 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHO (Post 55134)
Uhhh, this was really hard work, becaus I had to patch some level and template files to create a new isolated npc, that only appears in this scene in this level solely.

You find the kissing pair in hotel room no. 220.

Superb!!! :D

AHO 10-16-2008 11:32 AM

@hykao

Are there other modding/patch projects you know?
Are there any fansites e.g. russian, polish oder hungarian,
because I could not find any...?`

hykao 10-16-2008 04:55 PM

Unfortunately I don't know about any other modding projects of this game...
...but I have been thingking about one thing for a while: in the sequel, Strogov has a new appearance, whether is there a possibility to change the old Strogov model in DtS with the new one?

I'm only a translator, not a programmer or something...so I don't know the answer...but it would be cool!
The sequel begins with same video as the DtS finishes...It's a little strange, when Strogov appears in his "well-known" dull-grey clothes, but he has a totally new face... :D

AHO 10-17-2008 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hykao (Post 55260)
Unfortunately I don't know about any other modding projects of this game...
...but I have been thingking about one thing for a while: in the sequel, Strogov has a new appearance, whether is there a possibility to change the old Strogov model in DtS with the new one?

I'm only a translator, not a programmer or something...so I don't know the answer...but it would be cool!
The sequel begins with same video as the DtS finishes...It's a little strange, when Strogov appears in his "well-known" dull-grey clothes, but he has a totally new face... :D

Well It could be possible. I could test it, if you send me the model files of Strogov (.smf) and the skin textures (.dds & bmp/tga?).
What about fan sites?

AHO 10-17-2008 04:16 PM

BumpMaps

2 Attachment(s)
I'm working currently on the bump maps, to improve the textures.

Question: which of the pictures look better?
Just consider the wall and the tiles on it!

Pic 1 is the original
Pic 2 is is done by me by recreating the bump/normal map

AHO 10-21-2008 07:10 PM

Hello,
could anybody send me the script files (*.lua) of all levels from
the english version of DtS?

I need them for translating my addon to English.

thx
AHO

sorrenti 11-08-2008 10:07 AM

any news?

AHO 11-08-2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrenti (Post 57881)
any news?

Yes, coming soon ;)

Edit:// OK, look at post #2 and the following pics

AHO 11-08-2008 06:06 PM

New Pics

5 Attachment(s)
Corrected and enhanced german texts on all blackboards in spy school (level Die Spies!).

AHO 11-08-2008 06:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
  1. Corrected text on some ammo boxes and crates
  2. New optimzed rusty grate

AHO 11-08-2008 06:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
New elder man in ambassy. This is more realistic because in the whole game there where to less old people.

AHO 11-08-2008 06:15 PM

If somebody is interested here is my complete changelist in german.

Code:

Changelog
Mein Addon ist ein Hybrid aus Mod und inoffiziellem Update.
Mod, da Blood und unzensierte Texturen und untertitel eingeführt werden.
Inoffizielles Update, da Rechtschreibfehler, Falsche Namen und stylistisch ungünstige Bezeichnungen korrigiert werden.
Die Dialoge die ich hinzugefügt habe sind nach folgendem Schema: In Grün sprechen alle Anderen. Ich Gelb der Player.

Ziel des Addons ist es, das Spiel atmosphärisch aufzubessern, um die Spieltiefe und Athmosphõre bzw. das Ambiente zu erhöhen.

Dies erfolgt in folgenden Phasen:

Phase 1. Dezensur (Texturen und Blut)
Phase 2. Bugfixes (Texte etc.)
Phase 3. Optimierung (Visuell, auditiv, textuell und gameplay-technisch)
Phase 4. Vereinfachung (Gameplay-technisch)

Phase 1 - Dezensur
Die unzensierten Texturen enthalten NS-Symbole auf diversen Objekten, Uniformen und Fahrzeugen.
Ebenfalls NS-Propagandaplakate und Hitler-Portraits.
Die Textur "Kartina_fotka_Girla.dds" enthält eine nackte Frrau (Bild im Hotel-Level).
Dies ist das einzige Bild, das ich nicht verwenden werde, da ich finde es paßt nicht ins Szenario.
Blut wurde im Startup-Script permanent aktiviert.

Phase 2 - Bugfixes
Briefing, Objectives und Tutorial-Texte korrigiert.
Falsche und unschöne Begriffe im Credits-Text korrigiert.
Englische Berufsbezeichnungen übersetzt.
Rechtschreib-, Grammatik- und Punktuationsfehler
Fehlerhafte Namen und Bezeichnungen
Stylistisch unschöne Begriffe und Konstruktionen.
Im Ausrüstungsfenster und im Aktionsmenü heißt der Revolver jetzt authentischer Nagan. Ebenso die Munition dazu.
Im Ausrüstungsfenster und im Aktionsmenü heißt der Schraubenzieher jetzt "Schraubenzieher" statt "Schraubendreher".
Die "Blechschere" wurde korrekterweise in "Drahtschere" umbenannt.
Das zweite Mosin Scharfschützengewehr hatte einen hässlichen Namen (abgekürzt und groß geschrieben). Es wurde korrigiert zu Mosin Gewehr m. Sd. Und MOSIN GEWEHR ...
Die Luger hieß unschön "Luger Pistole". Es wurde nur zu "Luger" umbenannt.
Der "Brotbeutel" wurde korrekt umbenannt zu "Beutel".
Der Name des ersten Mosin Scharfschützengewehrs war im GUI, wenn die Waffe in der Hand gehalten wird, zu lang für das Textfenster. Es wurde gekürzt.
Der falsche Begriff "Zerstören" im Aktionsmenü wurde zu "Töten" umgeändert.
Im Level "Sterbet, Spione!" waren die Etagenschilder in der Spionageschule falsch. Nach dem Erdgeschoß kam das 2.Stockwerk und dann das 3.Stockwerk. Dies wurde korrigiet zu: Erdgeschoß, 1. Stockwerk, 2. Stockwerk.
Im Level "Botschaft" waren die Etagenschilder in der Botschaft falsch. Erdgeschoß hieß schon 1st Floor etc. Hab dies korrigiert zu "Ground Floor", "1st Floro" und "2nd Floor".
In den Einstellungen wurden folgende Begriffe korrigiert: Tastaturkonfiguration, Zurück durch Rückwärts, Besprechung durch Briefing, Pfeife durch Pfiff, Präzisionsfeuer durch Zielen.
Bei den kleinen Kisten hab ich den falschen Text "Praguecorps" durch "Wehrmacht" ersetzt.
Bei allen sechs Tafeln in der Spionageschule (Level "Sterbet, Spione!" wurde der Text darauf korrigiert und optimiert.

Phase 3 - Optimierung
Allgemein Alle Cutscenes haben jetzt deutsche. Untertitel, die 1:1 aus dem Audio übernommen wurden.
Beim ersten Cutscene wurde der Text ergänzt um detailliertere Information zum Ort und der Handlung zu liefern!
Die Cutscene "8 Scharfschützen" (rolik_svalka) hat nun einen Untertitel, der Infos über den Ort der Handlung liefert.
Die Cutscene "Festung" (rolik_gestapo" hat nun einen Untertitel der, Infos über den Ort der Handlung liefert.
Die Cutscene "Sterbet, Spione!" (rolik_cherdak" hat nun einen Untertitel der, Infos über den Ort der Handlung liefert.
Die Cutscene "Botschaft" (rolik_Podvorotnya" hat nun einen Untertitel der, Infos über den Ort der Handlung liefert.
Die Firmenlogos wurden komplett entfernt. Sowohl als Dateien, als auch im Startscript.
Das Intro wurde umbenannt zu intro.avi (korrekte Extension)
Alle Videos wurde das Intro mit dem Codec DivX komprimiert, so daß die Dateigröße nur noch 10% beträgt.
Ein neues Logo (logo.avi) für meine Addon wurde hinzugefügt (Logo.avi).
In den Credits wurde der Markup-Code struktuiert
In den Credits Text ergänzt um dieses Addon und die Addons von hykao zu erwähnen
Die Effekte mit dem hinterlegten Text im Hauptmenü und in den Credits wurde entfernt, da es unschön und unruhig wirkte.
Die Effekte mit dem hinterlegten Text in den Credits wurde entfernt, da es unschön und unruhig wirkte.
Abgekürzte Namen überall wo es möglich war ausgeschrieben.
Briefing-Texte ergänzt und umformuliert.
In allen Briefingtexten wurde das überflüssige <tab> entfernt und die Absätze optimiert für bessere lesbarkeit und Optik.
Visuell Jede Mission wird nun mit einem Einführungstext eingeleitet, der Informationen über Ort und das Jahr der Mission gibt.
Jeder Splash Screen eines Levels enthält nun den Levelnamen.
Die weibliche Soldatin ist jetzt Blond. Das sieht germanischer aus.
Die weibliche Soldatin hat jetzt blaue Augen. Das sieht germanischer aus.
Die weibliche Soldatin hat jetzt eine neues hochauflösendes Gesicht mit besserer Textur.
Im Level "Hotel" und "Botschaft" gibt es ein küssendes Päärchen. Die blaue Bluse der Dame ist jetzt etwas transparent.
Im Level "Rettung" sind die Oberteile der Krankenschwestern jetzt leicht transparent.
Im Level "Botschaft" ist die Bluse der Frau mit dem grünen Oberteil im Eingangsbereich der Botschaft leicht transparent.
Im Level "Botschaft" ist bei der Frau mit dem fliedernen Kleid hinten und oben leicht transparent.
Die Frau mit den braunen Haaren und dem senffarbenenen Kostüm hat jetzt rote Haare und ein neues Gesicht, da es schon eine ähnliche Frau mit braunen Haaren und dem selben Gesicht gibt.
Im Level "Botschaft" ist bei der Frau mit dem blauen Kleid hinten und oben leicht transparent.
Farben der Dialoge nach neuem System umgestaltet und Ergänzt. Rot für Alarm, Rosa für Alarmende, Weiß Tipps und Infos, Grün NPCs, Gelb der Player
Der Kurier in "Winterkälte" hat jetz ein neues detaillierteres Gesicht, sogar mit Wunden und einem Verband um den Kopf (Kampf bei Gefangennahme!)
Die Frau im Level "Botschaft" (Madam04) hat jetzt ein blaues Kostüm, statt dieses hässliche Grüne.
Die Frau mit den braunen Haaren und dem roten Kostüm im "Hotel" ist jetzt eine Schwareze. Gesicht und Hautfarbe wurde ersetzt, da fast alle "Madames" fast gleich aussahen.
Die Wissenschaftlerin in "Project Y" hat jetzt eine hochauflösendes und schöneres Gesicht.
Habe die Briefing-Karten in Level "Botschaft" korrigiert "Ground Floor" hinzugefügt und höhere korrigiert.
Habe die Briefing-Karten in Level "Hotel" korrigiert "Ground Floor" hinzugefügt und höhere korrigiert.
Die Briefing-Karten im Level "Festung" sind nun in einer echten altdeutschen Schrift verfasst.
Die Schrift des Plakats im Level "Sterbet, Spione!" mit der Aufsschrift "Die praktische Technik des Gewehrschießens" ist jetzt in richtiger altdeutscher Schrift.
Die Schrift in allen Schildern der Spionageschule im Level "Sterbet, Spione!" sind jetzt in altdeutscher Schrift.
Durch umbennnen des nicht verwendeten Models "madam02.SMF" in "madam03.SMF" (Frau ohne Gesichtskonturen) wurde diese durch eine schönere Blonde mit rotem und weißem Kostüm ersetzt.
Im Level "Botschaft", hab ich das Gesicht und die Haarfarbe der Frau mit dem fliedernen Kleid verändert, da sie zu sehr wie die im blauen Kleid aussah.
Im Level "Botschaf ist die Frau mit dem weißen Kostüm (vorher von mir mit anderem Model ausgetauscht) nun braune Haare und ein verändertes Gesicht.
Das Poster mit laufenden Sowjetsoldaten wurde durch ein zeitgemäßes Pinup ersezt. Die ist realistischer! (Betrifft Level "Winterkälte", "Training" und ???)
Das Ölbild einer "Marslandschaft" (\\textures\kartina1.dds) wurde durch ein schöneres mit Bäumen im Herbst ersetzt. Es ist u.A. im Level "Sterbet, Spione!" im Saal zu finden.
Das Flaschenetikett mit dem Bild eines der Game-Designer (\\texures\bar_bottles2.dds) im Level "Hotel" (Hotelbar)hab ich mit meinem Maulwurflogo und eigenen Text ersetzt.
Die Putzfrau in den Levels "Hotel" und "Botschaft" hat jetzt ein helleres Kleid an. Dies betont die schon vorhandenen Oberweite.
Im Level "Botschaft" wurde die Kleidung der Frau im karierten grünen Rock und durch ein grünes Kleid ersetzt. Sie sah der in blau zu ähnlich. Ebenfalls wurde das Haarband entfernt.
Im Level "Hotel" wurde die küssende Frau durch eine Putze ersetzt. Ebenfalls hat sie nun rot blondes Haar, blaue Augen mit Lidschatten und einen roteren Mund. Ihr Oberteil ist offen und ihre Brüste incl. Brustwarzen sind zu sehen.
3D-Effekt der Wandtextur (Grün-Weiße) in den Laborfluren (Level Projekt Y) optimiert durch Anlegen neuer Bumpmap.
3D-Effekt des Öltanks in diversen Leveln optimiert durch Anlegen einer neuen Bumpmap.
3D-Effekt der Wand und deren Kacheln auf dem WC im Level "Projekt Y" verbessert.
3D-Effekt der Fliesen in den Wachräumen im Level "Projekt Y" verbessert.
3D-Effekt der Wandtextur an den Treppen verbessert (Projekt Y)
Beim alten Mann (Bauer) im Level "Rückzahlung" ist jetzt wieder erkennbar, daß die ganze Kleidung nicht komplett schwarz ist.
Gesicht von Wenk Bartels (Level "Rückzahlung") verbessert.
Die Metalltüren im Hauptquartier des Levels "Kannibale" wurden optisch geschärft.
Die Fenster im Hauptquartier des Levels "Kannibale" wurden optisch verbessert.
Die Gesichtstextur des Soldaten in standardgrünem Camouflage optimiert.
Die herumliegenden Ziegeltrümmer in allen Kellergeschossen der Burg (Level "Festung") sind jetzt heller und deutlicher zu sehen.
Die Kacheln und die Wand in den WCs der Botschaft sind jetzt schärfer (neue Bumpmap).
Die Fliesen auf dem Boden der Botschaftstoiletten sind jetzt schärfer (neue Bumpmap).
Die rostige Platte (Müll) in einigen Leveln (u.A. "Festung", "Rückzahlung") wurde durch eine bessere Textur optimiert.
Der Mann mit dem karierten Anzug in der Botschaft ist nun deutlich älter und trägt einen schnurbart. Seine Gesichtstextur wurde komplett ersetzt.
Im Level "Rückzahlung" wurde die Sichtweite erhöht (von 3.000 auf 4.000).

Auditiv
--
Den Falschen Satz für "Angriff" (Attack_male*) hab ich durch kürzen zu "Angriff" korrigiert.
Den Falschen Satz für "Gib mir Feuerschutz" oder "Decke mich" (Cover_me_male*) hab ich zu "Decke mich" gekürzt.
"Brauche Hilfe" (help_female*, help_male*) durch kürzen auf "Hilfe" korrigiert.
Den falschen Satz "In die Deckung" durch kürzen auf "In Deckung" korrigiert.
Das unpassende "Donnerwetter" hab ich mit "Verdammt" und "Verflucht" (rugan_male1, rugan_male7) mit Dateien aus "Hidden and Dangerous Deluxe" ersetzt.
Alle deutschen Stimmen durch identische Texte oder ähnliche/passende ersetzt.
--
Im Level "Winterkälte" hab ich einen passende Ambient-Music hinzugefügt.
Im Level "Botschaft" hab ich den Ambient-Sound "new_found_power.ogg" mit einem bessren ausgetauscht und die Lautstärke auf 0.5 gesetzt!
Fehlende Ambient-Musik hinzugefügt für Levels: "Kannibale", "Rettung", Projekt Y" und "8 Scharfschützen"
Ambient-Sound Regen & Gewitter für Level "Sterbet, Spione!" hinzugefügt. Lautstärke ist 50% da Draussen schon sein Ambient mit 100% läuft.
Die Ambient-Musik im den Levels "Hotel" und "Festung" wurde lauter gestellt. Es war kaum zu hören.
Die Ambient-Musik im Level "Rückzahlung" wurde reaktivert. D.H. es war komischerweise deaktiviert!
Die nervige Swing-Musik (\\Sounds\Fon\muz8_eng_loop.wav ) im Level "Projekt Y" durch eine passenderes Dampfmaschinen-Geräusch ausgetauscht.
Einige SFX Lauter gestellt (z.B. Kleidung Wechseln, Minen legen, Chloroform benutzen etc.)
SFX für Betäuben, Photographieren ersetzt durch bessere.
Ambient des Hotel-Pools im Level "Hotel" war leer. Habe es mit Wasserplätschern ersetzt.
Ambient des Hotelrestaurants hab ich mit einer passenden Musik ersetzt. Die Datei war leer, da schon der Pianist Klavier spielt. Betrifft auch Esszimmer und Pianoraum in der Botschaft.
Ambient des Flusses im Level "Rückzahlung" ersetzt. Es war leer. Dies ist getrennt von dem Fluß in "8 Scharfschützen"
Ambient des Flusses im Level "8 Scharfschützen" ersetzt. Die Datei war leer.
Ambient Sound des Regens im Level "Sterbet, Spione!" ersetzt. Es war zu leise und hatte kaum Effekt.
Ambient Sound beim Betreten des Zyklotorons und des Labors mit der Bombe in Level "Project Y" ersetzt. War kaum zu hören.
Ambient Sound Kalter Wind (draussen) im Level "Winterkälte" ersetzt.
Ambient Sound leichter Wind (innen) im Level "Winterkälte" ersetzt.
Der Ambient-Sound in den Hotel-Foyers und in der Hotelbibliothek (Level Hotel) sowie im Foyer der Botschaft wurden mit einem Stimmgewirr-Sound ersetzt, da sie leer war.
Der Vogelsound im Level "Winterkälte" wurde gegen den eines Rabens ausgetauscht. Das ist passender zur trostlosen Atmosphäre.
Kamin-Sound im Level "Hotel" und "Burg" durch besseres und lauteres ausgetauscht.
WC-Sound ersetzt in den Levels "Hotel, Botschaft, Projekt Y, Sterbet, Spione!", da zu unschön und zu leise.
Das Ticken der Wanduhr ist jetzt lauter (Level Hotel, Winterkälte, Botschaft).
Ambient-Sound für unterirdische Räume (Level Botschaft, Festung, Sterbet, Spione) etc. ersetzt (drei Stück) da leer.
Das Grillen-Ambient in den Levels "Kannibale, Rettung, Rückzahlung, 8 Scharfschützen, Training" durch ein besseres ausgetauscht.
Ambient-Sound alller Funkgeräte ersetzt. Nr. 1 nur lauter gestellt.
Das Stundensignal bei den Standuhren lauter gestellt.
Die Sounds für ElectroBoards (z.B. die Smokestation) lauter gestellt.
In den Levels "Rückzahlung" und "8 Scharfschützen" hört man am Fluß jetzt Möwen.
Das Alarmgeräusch im Level "Projekt Y" durch einen besseren nicht so penetranten ausgetausch.
Das Fliegensummen in den WC-Häuschen und Latrinen in den Levels "Rückzahlung, Rettung und Training" durch ein besseres und lauteres ersetzt.
Das komische Grummel-Geräusch (groans.wav) im Gefängnis der Burg wurde ersetzt mit Rattenquiecken.
Im Level "Hotel" hört man nun in den Korridoren die Menschenmenge reden.
Im Level "Sterbet, Spione!" läuft nun eine kleine Ambient-Musik, wenn man das Treppenhaus mit dem Tunnel betritt.
Am Wasbecken ist nun das aus dem Wassserhahn tropfende Wasser zu hören. Dies Betrifft die Level "Hotel, Rettung, Festung, Botschaft, Sterbet, Spione!, 8 Scharfschützen".
Wenn man links von der Toilette im Gefängnis der Burg steht (vor der Tür mit Rohren an der Wand) hört man nun tropfendes Wasser.
Wenn man links von der Toilette im Gefängnis der Burg steht (vor der Tür mit den Rohren an der Wand) hört man nun quitschendes Metall.
Im Level "8 Scharfschützen" sind am Fluß jetzt öfter die Frösche zu hören.
Im Level "Winterkälte" sind die russischen Radios wieder hörbar.
Im Level "Rückzahlung" wurde das zweite Krähen des Hahns (cock1.wav) durch ein Kuh-Muhen ersetzt.
Im Level "Rückzahlung" sind die Hühner jetzt hörbar, durch Ersetzen der Datei.
Das Maschinengeräusch bei den Treibstofftanks nahe dem Radwechselnden Soldaten im Level "Kannibale" ist nun hörbar.
Das Hundegebelle im Level "Rückzahlung " wurde durch Sounds in besserer Qualität ersetzt (3x).
Das Töten von Frauen mit dem Messer (Kehle Durchschneiden) und der Saite und dem Betäuben mit Chloroform ist jetzt besser hörbar.
Das Töten von Männern mit dem Messer (Kehle Durchschneiden) und der Saite und dem Betäuben mit Chloroform ist jetzt besser hörbar.
In den Fluren der Spionageschule im Level "Sterbet, Spione!" hört man nun ein Gewitter.
Das Gehen und Springen des Players im Schnee ist jetzt deutlicher zu hören und es wurde verbessert.
Im Level "Sterbet, Spione!" hört man nun permanent eine richtige Ambient-Music.
Die Sounds, wenn der Player jemanden mit der Hand, mit einer Pistole oder mit einem Gewehr niederschlägt ist jetzt hörbar und wurde verbessert.
Die Brunnen im Level "Rückzahlung" sind jetzt hörbar und wurden optimiert.
Im Zyklotron-Raum (Level "Projekt Y") hört man nun wieder die Ventilation. Es wurde ebenfalls verbessert.
Vogelgesänge in fast allen Levels mit Wald lauter gestellt.
Vogelgesänge innerhalb von Gebäuden in fast allen Levels mit Wald lauter gestellt.
Die Frösche am Fluß im Level "8 Scharfschützen" sind jetzt hörbar und wurden optimiert.
Im Level "8 Scharfschützen" hört man nun in regelmäßigen Abständen einen Zug.
Beim kriechen des Players hört man nun seinen Herzschlag und seinen Atem.
Das Laufen des Players auf Steinboden (z.B. Burg) ist jetzt gut hörbar und wurde optimiert.
Im Level "Winterkälte" wurde der Windsound an Fenstern verbessert.

Gameplay
Die Panne in der Smokestation im Level "Projekt Y" kann nun immer wieder vorgetäuscht werden. Dies ist realistischer.
Der lokale Alarm im Zyklotron ("Level Project Y") kann nun immer wieder ausgelöst werden. Das ist ebenfalls realistischer.
Der Hotelmanager im Level "Hotel" heißt einen nun Willkommen beim Einchecken. Ebenfalls hat der Player einen kleinen Dialog
Die Babuska im Level "Winterkälte" hat jetzt einen Dialog. Sie berichtet von der Gefangenname des Kuriers.
Der Kurier und der Player im Level "Winterkälte" hat einen Dialog. Er bedankt sich und berichtet. Je nachdem ob der Player die Pläne hat oder nicht.
Im Level "Festung" hat Polyakov bei seiner Befreiung einen Dialog.
Im Level "Festung" entschuldigt sich der Player, wenn er Polyakov töten muß.
Im Level "Rettung" hat der Informant und der Player einen kleinen Dialog.
Im Level "Botschaft" sind die Dialoge der Wachen verbessert worden.
Das Sterben des Kuriers im Level "Winterkälte" ist kein Fehlschlag der Mission, wenn er vorher schon befreit wurde.
In jedem Level, wurden die Leveltexte optimiert und ergänzt.
Im Level "Hotel" erhält der Player im Kühlraum der Küche nur noch 5% Schaden pro Intervall statt vorher 10%.
Im Level "Botschaft" tragen die meisten der stehenden Wachsoldaten nun eine Sten-MP auf den Rücken (im Inventar).
Im Level "Hotel" trägt der Player nun die gefälschen Dokumente bei sich. Ebenfalls erhält er die Original ins Inventar beim Austausch. HINWEIS: BUG: Entfernen nicht möglich.
Im Level "Rückzahlung" trägt der Player nun eine Flasche Gift bei sich. Aber nur, wenn im Inventar platz ist. Das vergiften funktioniert wie vorher auch.
Im Level "Kannibale" trägt der Player nun die Dokumente im Inventar, nachdem er sie aus dem Safe genommen hat. Nur sichtbar, wenn Platz im Inventar ist.
Im Level "Projekt Y" trägt der Player nun die beiden Dokumente im Inventar, nachdem er sie aus dem Sage genommen hat. Nur sichtbar, wenn Platz im Inventar ist.
Im Level "Sterbet, Spione!" trägt der Player nun die beiden Dokumente im Inventar, nachdem er sie aus den Archiven entwendet. Nur sichtbar, wenn Platz im Inventar ist.
Der Kurier im Level "Winterkälte" schaut nach seiner Befreiung den Player an, statt nur aus dem Fenster zu starren.
Im Level "Rettung" ist der Arzt nicht mehr feindlich, solange man eine deutsche Uniform incl. Arzt etc. trägt.
Im Level "Hotel" trägt der Maulwurf nun eine Nagan mit Schalldämpfer und Munition dazu im Inventar, statt einer TT-33.
Im Level "Botschaft" werden die Tipptexte nun alle 60 Sekunden statt wie bisher alle 110 Sekunden angezeigt.
Im Level "Botschaft" wurden die Tipptexte korrigiert und optimiert.
Im Level "Festung" verwenden die Feinde keine Handgranaten mehr. Dies war unlogisch innerhalb eines Gebäudes.

Phase 4 - Vereinfachung
Der Timer im Level "Projekt Y" wurde von drei Minuten auf realistische 30 Minuten erhöht.
Der Arzt im Level "Rettung" trägt nun ein Erste-Hilfe-Kit im Inventar.
Im Level "Hotel" trägt der Player nun auch eine Flasche Chloroform im Inventar.
Der Kurier in "Winterkälte" trägt nun ein Healthkit im Inventar.
Das Großmütterchen in "Winterkälte" trägt nun ein Healthkit im Inventar.
Im Level "Rückzahlung" wird ein kleiner Hilfstext eingeblendet, wenn man den Schnaps von Bartels zu sehen bekommt.
Beim Betreten des Kühlraums im Level "Hotel" wird ein kleiner Hilfstext angezeigt.
Jeder Koch im Level "Hotel" trägt nun ein Messer in seinem Inventar.
Im Level "Rettung" kann der Arzt nun frontal niedergeschlagen werden.
Im Level "Sterbet, Spione!" kann jetzt jeder Ausbilder frontal niedergeschlagen werden.
Im Level "Winterkälte" können folgende NPCs frontal niedergeschlagen werden. Weber, die zwei markierten Offiziere, der Kurier und die alte Frau.
Im Level "Projekt Y" können folgende NPCs frontal niedergeschlagen werden. Der Colonel und der Professor.
Im Level "Botschaft" können folgende NPCs frontal niedergeschlagen werden. Der Archivar und der Soldat, der auf WC rauchen geht.
Im Level "Botschaft" kann der Schlüssel vom Archivar nun gestohlen werden.
Der Maulwurf im Level "Hotel" kann nun frontal niedergeschlagen werden.
Im Level "Botschaft" wurden neue Tipptexte eingefügt.
Der Fahrer im Level "Kannibale" kann nun frontal niedergeschlagen werden

sorrenti 11-09-2008 12:10 PM

I like your enhancement! keep up!

psss... I'd like to see some italian uniforms ingame... maybe some fascists officers at the hotel, just top have some new kind of enemies...

AHO 11-10-2008 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrenti (Post 57957)
I like your enhancement! keep up!

psss... I'd like to see some italian uniforms ingame... maybe some fascists officers at the hotel, just top have some new kind of enemies...

Ciao sorrenti,
good idea but the hotel is in England, there were no Nazis or fashists ;)
Maybe in other levels, but my mod is only an enhancement/improvement
mod, that means, I do not plan to add new content, I just improve
present content.

greetings
AHO

AHO 11-25-2008 05:51 PM

No clones in Germany

1 Attachment(s)
The two identical female soldiers in the radio room (level Cannibal) look now different.
The new one has black hair, different face and eye color ...

AHO 11-25-2008 10:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I decided to choose another model because they still look to similar.
I choosed one of the ladies from level "Hotel", but I had to reconstruct
the german uniform for her skin texture. This was a little bit work.
I also changed the hair and eye color a little.

Little Bugs: from the side you can see some neat errors on her jacket.
I dunno why, I could not locate it on the texture

She wears shoes with heels, because of the original model.

sorrenti 11-26-2008 12:57 AM

I don't think there where many female soldiers with such long hair... however the previous girls looked more "german"...but a great work anyway

AHO 11-26-2008 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrenti (Post 59823)
I don't think there where many female soldiers with such long hair... however the previous girls looked more "german"...but a great work anyway

I know, what do the others suggest?

sorrenti 11-26-2008 07:19 PM

why not use the girl on the third photo here

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...5&postcount=12

however, of the first two girls you already made the brunette was already good to me... only the blonde needs some lifting...

AHO 11-26-2008 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrenti (Post 59926)
why not use the girl on the third photo here

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...5&postcount=12

Not possible due to the body shape of the model. I could not
reconstruct the german uniform.

Quote:

however, of the first two girls you already made the brunette was already good to me...

Hmm...

Quote:

only the blonde needs some lifting...

Yes she's ugly I know. But She's a Nazi.
No her face texture is good. Only the picture I posted is not good enough... Depends on the lights and shadows of the game engine...

sorrenti 11-26-2008 09:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AHO (Post 59940)
Yes she's ugly I know. But She's a Nazi.

what? didn't you like nazi women? :-)

AHO 11-26-2008 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrenti (Post 59941)
what? didn't you like nazi women? :-)

Oh merda!

Liz Shaw 11-27-2008 06:53 AM

You know what, in the unmodded game, only German males have actual dialogue.:( Maybe you could add speeches for other enemies such as:

1. Civilians
2. Gangsters in "Hotel"
3. American soldiers in "Project Y"
4. British soldiers in "Embassy"
5. The traitor in "Hotel" and Volkov in "Embassy"
6. German secretaries (the only women in the game who have the guts to shoot you)

Could you do that?:confused:

AHO 11-27-2008 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz Shaw (Post 59999)
You know what, in the unmodded game, only German males have actual dialogue.:( Maybe you could add speeches for other enemies such as:

1. Civilians
2. Gangsters in "Hotel"
3. American soldiers in "Project Y"
4. British soldiers in "Embassy"
5. The traitor in "Hotel" and Volkov in "Embassy"
6. German secretaries (the only women in the game who have the guts to shoot you)

Could you do that?:confused:

Hello Liz Shaw,
I had the same idea long ago, because I did not understand why
british and american guards are dumb and german ones not.

But I could not succeed, because the voices are defined in the map file
(*.swd) this file can not be edited till now.

I will try another way..thanks for reminding me :)

Greetings
AHO

PS: The guys in hotel are not gangsters, although they look like. They are hotel guards (securities).

AHO 11-27-2008 12:19 PM

New Faces...

5 Attachment(s)
With the help of hykao I could add/replace some faces with better ones.

1. Better face for the lady in embassy entrance
2. Better face for the prison guard in level Stronghold
3. New face for the officer with moustache, because he was already there with a kind of moustache like H*tler
4. See 1.
5. Better face for the blond Woman in embassy.

AHO 11-27-2008 12:24 PM

4 Attachment(s)
1. Better face for the blond Woman in embassy.
2. New face for the officer with moustache, because he was already there with a kind of moustache like H*tler
3. dito
4. Better face for all soldiers with camouflage uniforms.

----
Thanks again to hykao for providing me with face skin textures from MoT.
---
Anybody an idea, which face I also could improve?

AHO 11-27-2008 12:31 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrenti (Post 59823)

OK I replace now both faces of the female soldiers. I hope they are
OK. I like them now ;)

sorrenti 11-27-2008 03:09 PM

good work! the nazi women looks really "german" now! grat addition to everything!

AHO 11-28-2008 07:46 PM

Uniforms?

1 Attachment(s)
I'n weather a WW2 expert nor a military expert, but it seems to me
that some uniforms or signs on uniforms are wrong. Does anybody could
help me, so I can fix them for my addon?
  1. Some SS-Officers wear the text "Wehrmacht" on their arms,
    although they wear black SS uniforms?
  2. The three target officers in level "Payback" wear dark green unforms?
  3. Female soldiers wear green uniforms?
  4. Wehrmacht member wear grey and SS members wear black or camouflage uniforms is that right?
Thanks
Edit:// After researching I must admit that they are all correct.

sorrenti 11-28-2008 09:29 PM

about the wehrmacht, I'm quite sure the uniform are gray, and dark green... I haven't found any green uniform for the auxiliary nazi female soldiers, only gray.
gray was the generic army color, green a special ops color, and black for elite. there were no female in special combat unit, so I assume they cannot exist.
For more information, this forum ghater italian and german uniform of the ww2, but subscription is needed.

h**p://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27

AHO 11-29-2008 10:18 PM

Doe's anybody has an idea, what I could also optimize?
Perhaps toggle some features easier for more fair gameplay?

sorrenti 11-30-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHO (Post 60298)
Doe's anybody has an idea, what I could also optimize?
Perhaps toggle some features easier for more fair gameplay?

quite frankly, I think you should release it by now... new feature may come lately, but if you wait too much less and less people may be interested...

btw, your addition are really nice, but what kind of feature you could manage? are you talking about gameplay or grahics?

AHO 11-30-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrenti (Post 60303)
quite frankly, I think you should release it by now... new feature may come lately, but if you wait too much less and less people may be interested...?

The Problem is, script changes are only made for the german version
of the game. I need the english scripts...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrenti (Post 60303)
btw, your addition are really nice, but what kind of feature you could manage? are you talking about gameplay or grahics?

As you could see in my changelist (Post #2) I can handle:
1. Texts
2. Audio
3. Graphix
4. Gameplay (Scripts etc.)

Shortly: almost anything ;)

sorrenti 11-30-2008 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHO (Post 60325)
I need the english scripts

I missed that... I have the english version, I can help you... but you have to wait a few day since I have no space on my crappy-old pc (and I have a lot of work too!). which scripts do you need?

AHO 12-02-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrenti (Post 60361)
I missed that... I have the english version, I can help you... but you have to wait a few day since I have no space on my crappy-old pc (and I have a lot of work too!). which scripts do you need?

1. All scripts in folder \levels\ (*.LUA)
  2. \Levels\Credits\credits.txt
  3. \Levels\Rasplata\briefing.shadvs
  4. \Levels\Razvedshkola\briefing.shadvs
  5. All SHADVS files in \Scripts\Templates\
  6. \UI\ui.shadvs
  7. \UI\strings.shadvs
Thats all. They are not much in file size.

I also need the english Names of the levels!

Thanks
AHO

hykao 12-02-2008 02:59 PM

Hi!

Like I asked Forlik, I ask you too...please make your patch to our Hungarian version too. I'd send you the Hungarian shadvs and luas, ok?

And a suggestion to your patch. In the MoT, in briefings there are location and date infos on their maps. Could you take those informations to DtS briefing-maps too?

Here is an example picture about Prague mission of MoT: CLICK HERE
(Outer territories of East-Prague, Autumn 1944)

AHO 12-02-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hykao (Post 60587)
Hi!

Like I asked Forlik, I ask you too...please make your patch to our Hungarian version too. I'd send you the Hungarian shadvs and luas, ok?

And a suggestion to your patch. In the MoT, in briefings there are location and date infos on their maps. Could you take those informations to DtS briefing-maps too?

Here is an example picture about Prague mission of MoT: CLICK HERE
(Outer territories of East-Prague, Autumn 1944)

Hey hykao,
My aim is only to make an english version of my mod, so other
community members like you can easily translate it to other
languages. I would be glad to help you to translate it to hungarian.

There is not much text. Only the few strings at the beginning of every
level script. There I added a couple of new strings. Not much work
for you and other translators.

According to the maps: What exactly do you mean? Translation of texts
on the map pictures? Yes I considered that already...
---
I plan to upload the current state of work, so you and others could test
my addon.

Addendum: I'm currently uploading...
Addendum2: Uploaded. See below!

AHO 12-02-2008 05:22 PM

Current Work in Progress

2 Attachment(s)
The current state of work can be found here:
*ttp://rapidshare.com/files/169575102/DTS_ADDON_BY_AHO.7z.html

Steps:
1. Extract all VFS' with the known unpacker
2. Extract my addon to gamefolder
3. execute backup.bat (it moves the vfs to folder \backup)
4. Start the game as usual

The addon is at the moment only available in German. But it shows
all new features like ambient musics, ambient sounds, sound fx, improved
speeches, enhanced graphics, enhanced gameplay...

Have Fun. I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions...

Addendum:
I tried to replace the Lenin statue by exchanging the model file (SMF)
But the result you can see at the bottom:

The replaced models are flying over the ground!
How can I fix that?

sorrenti 12-02-2008 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHO (Post 60576)
  1. All scripts in folder \levels\ (*.LUA)
  2. \Levels\Credits\credits.txt
  3. \Levels\Rasplata\briefing.shadvs
  4. \Levels\Razvedshkola\briefing.shadvs
  5. All SHADVS files in \Scripts\Templates\
  6. \UI\ui.shadvs
  7. \UI\strings.shadvs
Thats all. They are not much in file size.

I also need the english Names of the levels!

Thanks
AHO

ok, I'll only ask you little patience, since I got one exam this week, and another one next week... i'll try my best to get everything next week-end

AHO 12-02-2008 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrenti (Post 60619)
ok, I'll only ask you little patience, since I got one exam this week, and another one next week... i'll try my best to get everything next week-end

Oh common mi amico, this will just take some minutes ;)

sorrenti 12-02-2008 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHO (Post 60626)
Oh common mi amico, this will just take some minutes ;)

I know, but as I said above I have almost no space in hard disc (1.8 Gb approx), so I need to clean a lot of think before...

ok, THIS week!! :-)

AHO 12-02-2008 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrenti (Post 60630)
I know, but as I said above I have almost no space in hard disc (1.8 Gb approx), so I need to clean a lot of think before...

ok, THIS week!! :-)

Thanks my friend ;)
The complete files will be less than 1 MB! ;)

forlik 12-02-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHO (Post 60610)
The current state of work can be found here:
*ttp://rapidshare.com/files/169575102/DTS_ADDON_BY_AHO.7z.html

Steps:
1. Extract all VFS' with the known unpacker
2. Extract my addon to gamefolder
3. execute backup.bat (it moves the vfs to folder \backup)
4. Start the game as usual

The addon is at the moment only available in German. But it shows
all new features like ambient musics, ambient sounds, sound fx, improved
speeches, enhanced graphics, enhanced gameplay...

Have Fun. I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions...

Great! Let's see...

AHO 12-02-2008 10:18 PM

In level "Payback" there should be two or three different Stalin pictures, but I cannot find them. Does anybody knows where to find them?

hykao 12-02-2008 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHO (Post 60594)
According to the maps: What exactly do you mean? Translation of texts on the map pictures? Yes I considered that already...

Nope. I meant: in the MoT briefings above maps there are location (fi.: Outer territories of East-Prague) and date (fi.: Autumn 1944) infos of missions (like you can see on linked pic -> in English: "Outer territories of East-Prague, Autumn 1944"), but in the DtS there aren't location and date infos above maps in briefing menu of missions...so could you add those infos to DtS briefing-maps?
(fi.: Winter mission location and date are -> Vitebsk, Byelorussian SSR, Winter 19??*)

*I don't remember the date...maybe 1943...???

...Do you understand me? :)

AHO 12-03-2008 11:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by hykao (Post 60656)
*I don't remember the date...maybe 1943...???
...Do you understand me? :)

Yes It was December 1943.
Yes I understand now what you mean. I implemented the dates & places
on top of the screen of every level at start. See Pic #1.

Pic#2 This way? But there is less space on some maps like this one from
"Wintercold".

hykao 12-03-2008 01:25 PM

But that map is one of the in-game map. I meant about briefing-maps...but no matter...it's not too important...it was only an idea. :)

AHO 12-03-2008 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hykao (Post 60725)
But that map is one of the in-game map. I meant about briefing-maps...

There are no other maps in DtS! They are the same. Shown ingame and
before level start (briefing).

Quote:

Originally Posted by hykao (Post 60725)
but no matter...it's not too important...it was only an idea. :)

No wait, the idea is good!

Did you tested my addon?
Any comments?

hykao 12-03-2008 08:58 PM

Unfortunately I can't test anything...my PC is unusable to games for some time past...it restarts when I start any games...

AHO 12-03-2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hykao (Post 60756)
Unfortunately I can't test anything...my PC is unusable to games for some time past...it restarts when I start any games...

Did you try to re-install DirectX?

AHO 12-03-2008 10:02 PM

How to simulate night in DtS

It is easy to simulate a level at night with help of the following console commands:

1. Setv r_glow false
2. Setv r_glow_r 0
3. Setv r_glowstrength 0
4. Setv r_glow_b false
5. Setbrightness 0.40

Inside LUA scripts you need the function: "System:ConsoleCommand()"
to launch console commands.

It's a little big buggy, due to the fact that some regions have an independend
light source. But it's interesting...

hykao 12-03-2008 10:19 PM

I tried everything...maybe there is some kind of hardware incompatibility...I think the easiest resolution will be a new PC...

AHO 12-03-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hykao (Post 60768)
I tried everything...maybe there is some kind of hardware incompatibility...I think the easiest resolution will be a new PC...

Ever started from scratch?

hykao 12-04-2008 10:03 AM

Menu ok, downloading ok, and then it restarts...but I don't wanna OFF all the forum. :)

AHO 12-04-2008 06:42 PM

Doe's any others tested my addon?

dorcky 12-05-2008 01:01 PM

Hello everybody, instead of making all of this maybe it will be a good think to translate the MoT in English. I think more people it will be interested of having this game in English instead of play this game in Russian or German version.

Regards

AHO 12-05-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorcky (Post 60977)
instead of making all of this

We make this just for fun, so do not nag!

Quote:

maybe it will be a good think to translate the MoT in English.

I'm saying this for months...But the officials are working on a
english localizations...is said...

Quote:

I think more people it will be interested of having this game in English instead of play this game in Russian

Me too...

Quote:

or German version.

Unfortunately there is no german version of MoT. But if somebody
would translate it to English, I would be glad to translate it to German! ;)
---
Why do'nt you translate it to English?

With kind regards
AHO

hykao 12-05-2008 10:02 PM

LOL...it was really funny post, Dorcky! :)
AHO, please give us a MoT translation! :)
Don't you speak Russian? Don't you understand that language? Don't you know Cyrillic letters?
NEVER MIND! Just do it! LOL LOL LOL!!! :grin::grin::grin:

PS: If MoT will never be officially translated to English (what I doubt it), I'm gonna help to translate it...if there will be someone English mother tongued who corrects my grammar mistakes. ;)

OSS 12-06-2008 06:30 AM

Quote:

Hello everybody, instead of making all of this maybe it will be a good think to translate the MoT in English. I think more people it will be interested of having this game in English instead of play this game in Russian or German version.

Regards

Developers now finishing work on localization, i think it will be available before X-mas..

dorcky 12-06-2008 11:10 AM

I`m very sorry, I'm not stupid and i know is everything for fun but i gust want to say that it will be a shame is this game is not translated to English so many more users to play it.
@AHO i`m not able to translate it myself to English because i`m Romanian and i don`t know English so well to translate this.
@OSS i`m glad to say this and GOOD to heir you!

AHO 12-06-2008 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OSS (Post 61025)
Developers now finishing work on localization, i think it will be available before X-mas..

Which languages will be supported?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorcky (Post 61056)
gust want to say that it will be a shame is this game is not translated to English so many more users to play it.

Yes, you are very right, this is also my opinion. I'm very sad that
MoT is still not translated into english or german. I like the DtS games
very much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorcky (Post 61056)
@AHO i`m not able to translate it myself to English because i`m Romanian and i don`t know English so well to translate this.

I would translate it to English, if I knew Russian, but I do not know
Russian, that's the point.

Sincerely
AHO

forlik 12-06-2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

...instead of making all of this maybe it will be a ...

As you wish, dorcky :mrgreen:

Quote:

Very good news!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHO (Post 61089)
I would translate it to English, if I knew Russian, but I do not know Russian, that's the point

I know russian. But I'm not a translator, I'm just a programmer. And I can't create of translation for the large project like DtS/MoT. Anyway, this discussion have no sense due to "very good news" above :)

dorcky 12-07-2008 12:31 AM

Quote:

You know this from developers or is just a hunch ?

@forlik I did not mean to be rude I did not want to upset anybody sorry :( I just want to play this game in English because in Russian I do not understand anything

forlik 12-07-2008 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorcky (Post 61106)
I did not mean to be rude I did not want to upset anybody sorry :( I just want to play this game in English because in Russian I do not understand anything

Never mind, I'm just kidding ;)

sorrenti 12-07-2008 02:46 PM

ok AHO, here are the files you need

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C3R50Q4W

and for the level names, well, you have to wait... unless someone other would help, I don't have the game installed atm...

good to hear about an official english translation, but I was quite sure hykao would help otherwise ;)

AHO 12-07-2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrenti (Post 61127)
ok AHO, here are the files you need

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C3R50Q4W

and for the level names, well, you have to wait... unless someone other would help, I don't have the game installed atm...

good to hear about an official english translation, but I was quite sure hykao would help otherwise ;)

Thank you very much, and the level names I do not need anymore.
I acquired them from the english demo.

Thanks
AHO

AHO 12-07-2008 10:38 PM

WebSite

Hello Community,

I've created a small website for my "DtS Enhancement Addon".
You can find it under: http://aho.6x.to

Have fun
AHO

sorrenti 12-08-2008 09:32 AM

nice work AHO, I'll test everything as soon as I can!

I've read about gameplay simplification, about the possibility to know down some NPCs from the front; in my opinion, this could simplificate too much the nature of the gameplay, since the high difficulty is a part of the game design. so, it's good to have this feature, but it could be more realistic to add an alert level using it; after all, if you are knocking down a person in the front, at least he should scream, no? To avoid it, you should hide and hit on the back, and everything respect the nature of gameplay.

A tedious gameplay characteristic you should manage, maybe, it's the enemies exploding granades when hit. It is not realistic, since they do it even when they haven't seen you before. At least, it could be useful to make them recognizable on the map, if it isn't possible to manage this.

Last idea, is the possibility to use the clothes stained of blood (like on the Hitman saga). Again in respect of gameplay nature, this feature should be added but not whitout is problem... maybe making the alert level rising faster when in prossimity of enemies, after all you won't shot immediatly a colleague only because his jacket is spotted of blood, no? :D

However, gameplay changes are welcome but they should be optional or selectable from the game menu (this last possibility is better of course).

OSS 12-08-2008 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHO (Post 61089)
Which languages will be supported?
AHO

For now, i can say only that english language will be available.. for others i don't know.

btw. Original voice-overs also will be available in localization, so you can switch between original (russian with subtitles) and english in sound options..

p.s. and all original textures will be keeped (no any swastikas removing, etc..)

OSS 12-08-2008 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorcky (Post 61106)
You know this from developers or is just a hunch ?

From developers..

OSS 12-08-2008 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorrenti (Post 61196)
Last idea, is the possibility to use the clothes stained of blood (like on the Hitman saga). Again in respect of gameplay nature, this feature should be added but not whitout is problem... maybe making the alert level rising faster when in prossimity of enemies, after all you won't shot immediatly a colleague only because his jacket is spotted of blood, no? :D

In MoT addon you can use clothes of enemies shooted in head (but only on easy/normal levels of difficulty)

forlik 12-08-2008 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OSS (Post 61203)
p.s. and all original textures will be keeped (no any swastikas removing, etc..)

Is it really possible to sell such products in EU (for example, Germany)? :eek: