Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Rig'n'Roll (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Newcomers Introduction. (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=17367)

UKTrucker 11-18-2010 12:20 AM

Newcomers Introduction.

Well basically i've been playing Rig N Roll since it became available in the UK, I'm a big trucking fan, 90% of the games on my computer are truck based i have been visiting this forum for quite a while but never perked up the courage to chat, So hi to everyone, Can't wait for the new expansion packs or add-ons which ever you call them, I've looked through pretty much most of the threads. I saw one one of them that there's a website dedicated to VTC's (virtual trucking clans), I've had one for a good few years now, Even tho I'm from the UK my VTC is based in California. So i think Rig N Roll is a big help considering it's All about CA. I've went through all the negatives and positive reviews. I could play this game all day i find it fun, Well i think that's just about everything, Hoping to chat to you all soon

Peace out

UKTrucker

USA Trucker 11-18-2010 12:02 PM

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Your intro was a nice touch so I decided to make it a sticky for other newcomers to introduce themselves.:grin:

UKTrucker 11-18-2010 09:53 PM

Thanks, I've been on many forums and there's nothing quite like this one. I come on here all the time don't know why, There must be someone saying *come.. come.. come over* and before i know it, Im on here looking through the threads... nice thing at the bottom there. a true fact of life,

USA Trucker 11-18-2010 09:59 PM

Yup, I challenge anyone to tell me one thing that they have in their home that didn't come by way of a truck, and that includes the house itself.:lol:

UKTrucker 11-18-2010 10:06 PM

True.. You don't expect a delivery van to bring cement, tiles, wood, etc necessary to make it.. haha imagine that..
watching someone stuff bricks into the back of a car, Woudnt even be enough room to build half a wall of bricks

Elmo56 12-03-2010 01:32 PM

Im................

USA Trucker 12-03-2010 03:06 PM

This is not a complaint thread. We already have many of those. This is for newbies to introduce themselves. Just like the title reads.

ROTrkFan 12-18-2010 01:11 PM

Greetings from Romania!

Hi All! I am an American who is addicted to truck driving simulators and living Romania.

Over the past few days, I have given Rig-n-Roll a spin and have a few comments vis-a-vis improvements, which I will post in the appropriate thread.

For now, I have enjoyed reading the posts on this forum and look forward to "chatting" with you all!:)

Happy Trucking!!! :cool:

USA Trucker 12-18-2010 02:18 PM

Hello, and wecome to the forum.

Have a Merry Christmas if we don't here from you between now & then.;)

dzx 01-23-2011 04:50 PM

I am a general gamer. Certainly enjoyed trucking games. Played from hard truck 1 etc... Certainly can spend fair amount of time playing RnR. Later