Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Update on Steam (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=35620)

Sneaksie 11-02-2012 10:28 AM

Update on Steam

Recently released King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North has been updated on Steam. The list of improvements and fixes includes:

• Odis Or and Undershore Brotherhood quests corrected*
• Quest-related (“Missing cabin boy”) army now doesn’t run away anymore*
• "Sense Weakness" skill routine fixed
• "Icy Rage" skill now applies critical chance to rage abilities
• Valkyrie level up interface improved
• Game freeze after sacrificing a second item to Gudrida fixed
• Hilda now adds a correct amount of leadership at any level*
• Regina now grants an attack bonus to level 5 creatures*
• "Greedy" achievement counter now displays the amount of gold earned correctly*
• "Magical Help" ability of Witchhunters now applies a random buff
• Calculation of travel time between islands corrected*
• Incorrect passages in Catacombs, Pirate dungeon and on the Riftlands, Tunsinn, Grotland, Island and Nordlig are now fixed
• Auto-battle now uses rage abilities
• Amount of honey in "Block of Honey" now won’t be reduced over time if the item is not equipped*
• "Shamanic Doll" item functioning corrected*
• "Telescopic Sight" item functioning corrected*
• "Last hero" spell corrected
• Rune Mages initiative corrected
• A number of texts clarified and corrected, including descriptions of Song of Ljusalfheim, skill "Transmutation", "Divine Hand", bonus items in Valhalla edition and more

* This change will be applied only after starting a new game because this data is stored in a save file.

ikbenrichard 11-02-2012 11:23 AM

That sucks, now i can restart once more since the fixes are to big to ignore it.
O well nice to know that there is patch sooner then later.

hotfix666 11-02-2012 11:48 AM

[QUOTE=Sneaksie;476503]Recently released King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North has been updated on Steam. The list of improvements and fixes includes:

• Odis Or and Undershore Brotherhood quests corrected*
• Quest-related (“Missing cabin boy”) army now doesn’t run away anymore*
• "Sense Weakness" skill routine fixed
• "Icy Rage" skill now applies critical chance to rage abilities
• Valkyrie level up interface improved
• Game freeze after sacrificing a second item to Gudrida fixed
• Hilda now adds a correct amount of leadership at any level*
• Regina now grants an attack bonus to level 5 creatures*
• "Greedy" achievement counter now displays the amount of gold earned correctly*
• "Magical Help" ability of Witchhunters now applies a random buff
• Calculation of travel time between islands corrected*
• Incorrect passages in Catacombs, Pirate dungeon and on the Riftlands, Tunsinn, Grotland, Island and Nordlig are now fixed
• Auto-battle now uses rage abilities
• Amount of honey in "Block of Honey" now won’t be reduced over time if the item is not equipped*
• "Shamanic Doll" item functioning corrected*
• "Telescopic Sight" item functioning corrected*
• "Last hero" spell corrected
• Rune Mages initiative corrected
• A number of texts clarified and corrected, including descriptions of Song of Ljusalfheim, skill "Transmutation", "Divine Hand", bonus items in Valhalla edition and more

* This change will be applied only after starting a new game because this data is stored in a save file.[/QUOTE]

so great...better them take back game and start sell it when its finish!

hotfix666 11-02-2012 12:16 PM

this dosent work for me... "Greedy" achievement counter now displays the amount of gold earned correctly*

I have restart steam etc :(

Bhruic 11-02-2012 12:21 PM

It's one of the "This change will be applied only after starting a new game because this data is stored in a save file." So it won't apply to games in progress.

hotfix666 11-02-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bhruic (Post 476545)
It's one of the "This change will be applied only after starting a new game because this data is stored in a save file." So it won't apply to games in progress.

I have start new game etc and this game sux so much now and I never gonna buy 1 more game from this company!

Nevar 11-02-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotfix666 (Post 476547)
I have start new game etc and this game sux so much now and I never gonna buy 1 more game from this company!

Dude, it's ONE game. KBtl, AP and CW all rocked. I wouldn't hate on the company for a few (well, okay a LOT of) screw-ups. It doesn't change the fact that the game is fun and I have 58 hours on WotN... Somehow O_O

hotfix666 11-02-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nevar (Post 476549)
Dude, it's ONE game. KBtl, AP and CW all rocked. I wouldn't hate on the company for a few (well, okay a LOT of) screw-ups. It doesn't change the fact that the game is fun and I have 58 hours on WotN... Somehow O_O

Its strange when the another games not have so much bugs but this have and why I read bug is fixed when its not fixed? Them are really bad fix bugs :(

pr0 11-02-2012 02:03 PM

Thanks for fixing it but still arggh - restart really? The odds that the equipment drops will be anywhere near as good ...

Nevar 11-02-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotfix666 (Post 476554)
Its strange when the another games not have so much bugs but this have and why I read bug is fixed when its not fixed? Them are really bad fix bugs :(

That's true, actually. It's why I can tell people who say this is just a copy-paste of the old games that it isn't- the old games didn't have these bugs.

Instead, it seems something went horribly wrong when this was being made. I dunno. Maybe the Katauri was attacked by Gremlins before release.