Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   Announcement of the game "IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad" (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=36417)

BlackSix 12-11-2012 08:58 AM

Announcement of the game "IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad"

Good day everyone!

So, the long wait is over and we're ready to share with you the news and reveal our plans.

1C Announces Partnership with 777 Studios to create 1C Game Studios and develop Battle of Stalingrad!

You can read the full announcement on the official website of the game - Il2sturmovik.net. We also invite you to our new forum, where you will find additional information about the project and will be able to ask questions and chat with the developers.

I want to draw your attention to the fact that the collection of your wishes and suggestions, various data and answers to your questions, etc. will be made only on the official forum. Our team visits various flight-simulation portals with great respect and we are grateful for their help and support, but we need to focus our attention and efforts on just one as we work through this challenging development period. We hope you understand.

The obligation to communicate with the Russian-speaking community is entrusted to me; I will also assist Jason Williams
(president of 777 Studios) with the English-speaking audiences. Also, for very specific or technical topics other members of 1C Game Studios will occasionally lend a hand.

About the problems of registration:
If you have any problems, don't receive a letter for activation, etc. - write to me at this address, the issue will be resolved.

EAF51/155_TonyR 12-11-2012 09:22 AM

Great! Thx a lot

kristorf 12-11-2012 09:37 AM

Interesting developement, if not unexpected.

NSU 12-11-2012 09:42 AM

Thx for the Info :-)

flyingblind 12-11-2012 09:49 AM

Well, bring it on. Lets see how this progresses.

BlackSix 12-11-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlipBall (Post 486559)
:cool:...b6 I have log in problem at new forum

What is the problem? Write me here please

Skoshi Tiger 12-11-2012 09:52 AM

Fantastic!
Hmmm!

Quote:

Q. Will BOS be based on the Digital Nature engine (777 Studios Technology)?

A. Yes, the Digital Nature engine and associated technologies will be the basis for BOS, but of course work will be done to make it ready for WWII aircraft and other changes to the code will no doubt occur over time. The engine is an ever evolving piece of software.

Q. Will BOS install over CLOD as promised by previous management?

A. Sorry it will not, BOS will be based on a completely different engine and be a completely different product line.
Pitty really, the Cod engine had so much going for it!

Feathered_IV 12-11-2012 09:57 AM

Fantastic news. Bringing together the best of both teams and their combined experience is a best thing that could happen to this genre. Very exciting times ahead. :-P

Liz Lemon 12-11-2012 10:01 AM

Excellent news

I just hope it doesn't follow ROf pricing model

BlackSix 12-11-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz Lemon (Post 486573)
Excellent news

I just hope it doesn't follow ROf pricing model

BoS will have new model