Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Patches (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Things That Should Be Corrected, Improved & New Ideas. (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=11601)

Freak Of Nature 08-05-2009 02:54 PM

Things That Should Be Corrected, Improved & New Ideas.

As pook suggested I created this thread, so feel free to express your opinions, wishes, suggestions... for future add-ons, patches :)

Whiskey 08-05-2009 03:45 PM

untill we play the game we can't really see what things we miss.

But, I want multiplayer. It would be really nice

obsolum 08-05-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whiskey (Post 87579)
untill we play the game we can't really see what things we miss.

Agreed. We can't say what the game needs before we know what it already has.

Freak Of Nature 08-05-2009 07:19 PM

There is no need to discuss this question right now if you don't want to. I just created this thread because other users already have some suggestions.

pook 08-05-2009 07:43 PM

Yy. Multiplayer is priority no:1

trucknisse 08-05-2009 08:25 PM

Yeah, multiplayer would definitely be cool. And with the multiplayer it would be nice to have a short range radio where you talk to other players within range based on your current location.

Another cool thing would be local radio stations, based on your current location. Actually, it wouldnt be too difficult to implement this, and to let you stream real radio stations if you are connected to the internet. You could let the radio pick these based on your location in the game. That would be super cool.

Qwx 08-05-2009 09:25 PM

Yes, I agree with trucknisse. That would be super awesome! :D I realy hope they at least consider this idea.

Another thing that popped into my head long ago, was rentable billboard advert space ingame, that would be automatically updated every time you launch the game. Developers could rent billboards to real companies, maybe even for a very small fee. And they could/should create fictional adverts database, that could be used to fill in the gaps, if some space was left unrented. I would love to see those billboards constantly changing from time to time, just like in the real world. Also real ads in ad space does little harm ;].

GinXeng 08-05-2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwx (Post 87663)
Another thing that popped into my head long ago, was rentable billboard advert space ingame, that would be automatically updated every time you launch the game. Developers could rent billboards to real companies, maybe even for a very small fee. And they could/should create fictional adverts database, that could be used to fill in the gaps, if some space was left unrented. I would love to see those billboards constantly changing from time to time, just like in the real world. Also real ads in ad space does little harm ;].

This is a terrible ******* idea, this has been done before with EA games. They almost got sued over this, ads being placed into our computers with out agreeing to it. I dont want to see ads in real life and I sure as hell dont want to it in a video game. Fake in game ads I can understand, but having real time ads downloading as you play, no.

Azabache 08-06-2009 12:33 PM

REALISTIC transmissions

KENWORTH 08-06-2009 03:50 PM

few truck and trailer mods to go with up to date trucks and stuff