Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Cryostasis (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Any word on the sequel/Action Forms' next project? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=12055)

ZIGS 12-24-2009 11:36 PM

Any word on the sequel/Action Forms' next project?

Can't wait, whatever it is :)

Team Rocket Queen 03-23-2010 04:12 AM

Does anyone have any information regarding the next project from Action Forms? My browsers block me from using their site, something they should look into fixing, and I'm unable to find any information anywhere else. I was able to dig up a few articles about their past games, but nothing more recent than Cryostasis. I very much look forward to whatever it is, and hopefully it will also be available on Steam, as that was the only way I found out about this wonderful game, and where I ended up downloading it from, as I do most of my games. Thanks in advance for any information =).

Sneaksie 03-23-2010 06:05 AM

AFAIK, core developers from Action Forms studio switched to making mobile applications.

Boyarpunk 03-23-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaksie (Post 151093)
AFAIK, core developers from Action Forms studio switched to making mobile applications.

If that's true, then that's a shame for those of us who loved Cryostasis and were looking forward to a follow-up...or at least another PC title from AF. :(

Team Rocket Queen 03-23-2010 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boyarpunk (Post 151114)
If that's true, then that's a shame for those of us who loved Cryostasis and were looking forward to a follow-up...or at least another PC title from AF. :(

Indeed =(. 'Tis very sad news.

BAXTER STOCKMAN 04-27-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaksie (Post 151093)

is Action forms dead then??? I want to see more PC games from action forms not some sucky mobile aps that no one cares about!!

sp3000 04-30-2010 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAXTER STOCKMAN (Post 156615)
is Action forms dead then??? I want to see more PC games from action forms not some sucky mobile aps that no one cares about!!

It looks like all we will get stupid iphone applications. I don't know if they are officially gone, but I've heard nothing from them since they finished Cryostasis.

Honestly they kind of remind me of reclusive authors who don't want to be found. They make a great work of art and then just dissapear.

RavenMaster 04-30-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sp3000 (Post 156998)
It looks like all we will get stupid iphone applications. I don't know if they are officially gone, but I've heard nothing from them since they finished Cryostasis.

Honestly they kind of remind me of reclusive authors who don't want to be found. They make a great work of art and then just dissapear.

Man i hate it when developers go retarded and do that $***. I remember when the SiN team did the same thing. That was supposed to be an 8 episode frigging series and they stopped after ep.1! Don't understand why coz it was forming up to be an awesome FPS series just like Half Life. Devs can be real f@gs sometimes

Jman522 05-13-2010 05:20 AM

I really hope that Action Form will make another PC title, I fell in love with Cryostasis. Was a breath of fresh air, sometimes you wanna sit down and play a slow paced shooter with a good, very well written story.^^

I'd def pick up the next Action Form title. Once I get some good video editing software like Vegas I'll prob make some fan trailer for Cryostasis and try to get the word out about the game^^

I_Am_Empty 08-18-2010 05:24 PM

How ironic that Action Forms went from making such a brilliant video game to mobile applications. I wish I had the Mental Echo ability so I could go back in time and "correct" this mistake!