Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Off-Road Drive (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177)
-   -   Fixes (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=27366)

SuzukiSamurai 10-23-2011 09:28 PM

Fixes

So where are the fixes??

ShawnK116 10-24-2011 01:43 AM

ohhhh

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai (Post 353475)
So where are the fixes??

you mean there supposed to fix issues and glitches or things not working at all!?!?:o i'm shocked!

Omal 10-24-2011 04:13 AM

I will believe it when I see it. I don't have my hopes up though.

evil_hero 10-24-2011 09:02 PM

guys i found a fix for most issues with the game. has worked everytime, and with every machine i have tried.

Click on Start, then All Programs, then 1C Company folder, then Off-Road Drive folder, you will see a program called Uninstall Off-Road Drive.

Click that go through the wizard. Like i said, it has worked great for me and all the other machines i have tried it on. Let me know of your results.

Omal 10-24-2011 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evil_hero (Post 353948)
guys i found a fix for most issues with the game. has worked everytime, and with every machine i have tried.

Click on Start, then All Programs, then 1C Company folder, then Off-Road Drive folder, you will see a program called Uninstall Off-Road Drive.

Click that go through the wizard. Like i said, it has worked great for me and all the other machines i have tried it on. Let me know of your results.

I tried this as well. Too bad it doesn't give me free roam, but it got this huge disappointment of a game off my system. Thanks for the help!!

1c and the developers that made this game really missed the bullseye with this release. It feels too rushed.

evil_hero 10-24-2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omal (Post 353993)
I tried this as well. Too bad it doesn't give me free roam, but it got this huge disappointment of a game off my system. Thanks for the help!!

1c and the developers that made this game really missed the bullseye with this release. It feels too rushed.

HAHAHA yeah no problem.

SuzukiSamurai 10-26-2011 08:06 PM

So guys, you gotta try this, copy and paste as much as you can cause this really works OMFG!!! First I asked for free roam, nothing happened! Second time I asked for free roam and ******* nothing happened! Third time I asked for free roam still ******* nothing happened! OMFG, IT REALLY WORKS, NOTHING HAPPENED! Oh shit, then got banned LOL. XD

SuzukiSamurai 10-26-2011 08:18 PM

And BTW, I uninstalled the game. My pc was a mess and I removed all the crap. For some reason Screamer 4x4 still is on the damn thing. :grin:

ShawnK116 10-27-2011 12:53 AM

oh bummer

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzukiSamurai (Post 354814)
And BTW, I uninstalled the game. My pc was a mess and I removed all the crap. For some reason Screamer 4x4 still is on the damn thing. :grin:

yeah ya know i did a nice clean up to and got rid of programs not worth my time and only a few i COULD NOT remove no matter how hard i tried(sarcasm...).screamer 4x4 ...... my graphics designing programs(3) and my OS.

SuzukiSamurai 10-28-2011 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnK116 (Post 354879)
yeah ya know i did a nice clean up to and got rid of programs not worth my time and only a few i COULD NOT remove no matter how hard i tried(sarcasm...).screamer 4x4 ...... my graphics designing programs(3) and my OS.

I'll still be on the forum to keep up with any good news but I don't think this will happen. ;)