Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Update on Steam (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=35620)

DGDobrev 11-02-2012 03:13 PM

It is good to know that they are working on it. I guess if we're patient, the game will be much more playable in like a month or so. There are plenty of other stuff to waste some time with anyway :)

camelotcrusade 11-02-2012 03:16 PM

I've updated the bug thread to the best of my ability to include fixes. If anyone finds things that are still listed which are fixed, please post in the bug thread and I'll updae the list.

I don't feel like starting over right now and they aren't very detailed on some of the fixes so your help is appreciated.

Also: Thanks for the patch. :)

Kyraj 11-02-2012 04:07 PM

Is there no possibility to edit/fix the savegame in order for it to reflect the patch changes? It is completely ridiculous to abandon my game now because quests won't work later, I've worked a lot on the character.

Razorflame 11-02-2012 04:20 PM

man most of these so called buf fixes were already fixed by modders lol

and they even did it way faster xD

oh well at least a patch showed up ty for that

Totoro 11-02-2012 04:45 PM

I'm not that far in the game yet. Is it possible that these bugs don't apply to me? Or does every player have them?

Nevar 11-02-2012 04:47 PM

I have decided to just let the game sit still for a while until most bugs have been fixed. I'll just go play Red Sands, as I've never tried that before.

I'm glad for the patch, but those asterisked ones are a little annoying.

T-zi 11-02-2012 06:04 PM

I won't restart for those changes.

Dri 11-02-2012 10:40 PM

So let me get this straight... I'm not even off the first island - will I have to restart to get these fixes even when I have yet to even encounter most of these issues?

Please say no.

camelotcrusade 11-02-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dri (Post 476764)
So let me get this straight... I'm not even off the first island - will I have to restart to get these fixes even when I have yet to even encounter most of these issues?

Please say no.

That's a good question. Does anybody know if maps are spawned (correctly) the first time you access them, or does it happen when the game is created? If they are spawned upon access you should be okay for anything not on the first island.

Zechnophobe 11-02-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camelotcrusade (Post 476767)
That's a good question. Does anybody know if maps are spawned (correctly) the first time you access them, or does it happen when the game is created? If they are spawned upon access you should be okay for anything not on the first island.

Most things are done at game start. This is what lets you use the save-game scanner!

Hmm, this should also mean there is a finite number of versions of the game, based on a seed. It'd be cool to be able to choose, and share game seeds.