Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   RNR Questions (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171)
-   -   Warehouse Questions. (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=16144)

Image 02-28-2010 04:48 PM

Warehouse Questions.

1 Attachment(s)
Title tells everything, when i go to warehouse(i have tested 8 different warehouse) and everytime i get message like this:

Sneaksie 03-01-2010 05:40 AM

To get delivery contracts in this region, you must open the branch office here first.

Image 03-01-2010 12:53 PM

Okay, thanks to help. But how do i open new office? (Im not good in russian :P)

chosenvessel33 03-10-2010 09:12 PM

To purchase new offices, you must go to your first office, and go to one of the first two tabs on the left. One is for trucks and the other should be for the offices. Once there you just select the office you want and buy. It should be the same buy button you use for buying trucks, or when at the repair shop. Hope this helps!

Harryy 06-10-2010 01:14 PM

Warehouse Questions.

When I go to a warehouse it says "you already have an order do you want to complete it?" and when I press "No" nothing happens (and I dont have any trailer on). I have looked for that order but I dont find it anywhere. What to do??

USA Trucker 06-10-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harryy (Post 163796)
When I go to a warehouse it says "you already have an order do you want to complete it?" and when I press "No" nothing happens (and I dont have any trailer on). I have looked for that order but I dont find it anywhere. What to do??

What version of the game do you have?

Also go to your PDA (F3 Key), and see if you have a current mission that you did not complete yet. Your HUD will also indicate this on the upper-left side, or when you open the map view (Tab Key). These are commonly over-looked.

If the answer to these questions are no, then you have glitch. I have seen a couple of people report this problem on the US version, and my advice is one of the below options:

1) Reload to your last saved game point, and try the warehouse again.

2) Continue your current game, and answer no like you did before. Leave the warehouse, re-enter it, and see if you can get a load.

3) If all else fails, start a whole new game, or another save point.

When playing the game I can't stress it enough to have many save points. This cures many headaches in my experience. ;)

Caduryn 08-28-2010 05:41 PM

Warehouse Questions.

Hi,

Is there any way to drive manually into Warehouses?

BleDrajor 08-28-2010 06:13 PM

No!

(Only to see the automatic driving into the warehouse from the drivers seat perspective.)

DriverX3 08-28-2010 08:59 PM

So your saying you can ride in the drivers seat while it goes into the warehouse?

USA Trucker 08-28-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caduryn (Post 177577)
Hi,

Is there any way to drive manually into Warehouses?

See this vedeo post Here. :cool: