Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   PS3 Trophies Xbox Achievements, Plane Unlock List, And available planes all versions (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=13167)

Gilly 01-25-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIGHTTRAIN69 (Post 384118)
Hi buddy i have just checked your trophies on friends list and i would suggest checking your hangar to make sure all weapon loads are unlocked ( i dont think the p47 counts for the trophy ) . If they are i would suggest keep using b17 to bomb and be on the winning side for online strike games . I think there is a glitch where one of the bombloads are not actually unlocked . I believe Gilly or one of the others could confirm this

Yeah spot on with regard to the B17 1000lbs. The other aircraft that's sometime missed is the bombload for the Fw190 F8? Only thing I can suggest alternately.

MATALIEBRES 01-25-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIGHTTRAIN69 (Post 384122)
i see you need flying tank ( il2 100 times ) trophy as well . If i may pass a little tip i done this using a short time offline training session against 1 pooooo 2 . shoot it down in your il2 as quick as you can the session ends then start another , keep going until trophy pops up . Best of luck buddy

Thanks NIGHTTRAIN69 I think you might need flying tank (IL2 100 times) trophy. I'll try and follow their advice

MATALIEBRES 01-25-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MATALIEBRES (Post 384229)
Thanks NIGHTTRAIN69 I think you might need flying tank (IL2 100 times) trophy. I'll try and follow their advice

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilly (Post 384145)
Yeah spot on with regard to the B17 1000lbs. The other aircraft that's sometime missed is the bombload for the Fw190 F8? Only thing I can suggest alternately.

Thanks Gilly keep trying. thanks friends for your advice

The Globalizer 03-31-2012 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Entek (Post 159515)
Since the update never came to the 360 should I go off of the chart that is pre-update? Does anyone know? Furthermore will anyone read this?

Since no one has responded, I will - the answer is "yes". I'm working on the IL-10 unlocks to finish Weapon Collector now, and I'm getting unlocks every 5-10 wins.

veritas41 01-30-2013 07:34 PM

anyone still pursuing unlocks here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Globalizer (Post 404421)
Since no one has responded, I will - the answer is "yes". I'm working on the IL-10 unlocks to finish Weapon Collector now, and I'm getting unlocks every 5-10 wins.

Hey Globalizer, it's been awhile since your post but are you still working on any unlocks? I'm new to the forum but I've got experience online. Some help with the more obscure trophies would help such as the comrade in arms trophy and the HE-111 h-3 unlock. I've got several unlocks and trophies completed but there's a few I've been having difficulty with due to players quitting when they're behind so I figure I could use a boost on a few of these

Anyone else interested let me know and we'll work something out! Thanks! PSN: veritas41

bakisyn4421 09-16-2022 01:19 PM

It is one of my all-time favourite Games to have on my gaming monitor.