Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   FM/DM threads (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   Check that all your guns on the Brit fighters are actually firing bullets (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=35365)

Torian 10-28-2012 01:02 AM

Check that all your guns on the Brit fighters are actually firing bullets

Just a heads up to check to see if all of your guns are actually firing bullets. I heard 1 or 2 pilots comment about how not all of their guns were actually firing bullets even tho the loadout was filled. I found this to be the case with a couple of my planes (I fly all of them from time to time). I found the 2 outside guns were actually firing bullets but the 2 inboard weren't even tho the flash was still coming out of the muzzles. So I had been flying around for who knows how long with only half my guns actually working. I didn't pick up on it earlier because I mostly only had tracers on my 2 outside guns. Some of my loadouts don't have tracers at all. To check my planes I created a multiplayer game and tested loadouts. Sure enuff some had the glitch. So I recreated the loadouts and did some testing with and without tracers (firing into the water to check for splash) until I ensured that all guns were actually sending out bullets. I need to do more testing along these lines but thought I would share this finding so u can all check.

trademe900 10-28-2012 01:31 AM

I personally don't understand how that could have happened.

Do you mean there were no bullet types at all loaded into some of your guns or the bullet types were there but 'glitched'?

5./JG27.Farber 10-28-2012 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torian (Post 473831)
Just a heads up to check to see if all of your guns are actually firing bullets. I heard 1 or 2 pilots comment about how not all of their guns were actually firing bullets even tho the loadout was filled. I found this to be the case with a couple of my planes (I fly all of them from time to time). I found the 2 outside guns were actually firing bullets but the 2 inboard weren't even tho the flash was still coming out of the muzzles. So I had been flying around for who knows how long with only half my guns actually working. I didn't pick up on it earlier because I mostly only had tracers on my 2 outside guns. Some of my loadouts don't have tracers at all. To check my planes I created a multiplayer game and tested loadouts. Sure enuff some had the glitch. So I recreated the loadouts and did some testing with and without tracers (firing into the water to check for splash) until I ensured that all guns were actually sending out bullets. I need to do more testing along these lines but thought I would share this finding so u can all check.

Cant be true -surley...

lonewulf 10-28-2012 01:49 AM

I know this is going to sound a bit too simplistic but are you sure it isn't just a tracer issue ie, the absence of tracer on some of the loadouts?

GF_Mastiff 10-28-2012 02:42 AM

yes same problem, I was able to get all my guns Ammo Load-outs to work under the single missions, with the adjustments made in FMB. But that's the only place it will work.

see this post about it..

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=35262

ATAG_Snapper 10-28-2012 02:56 AM

Yep, just checked. Only my two outboard guns were actually shooting bullets, although all eight guns were showing muzzle flashes. Tested this over water....only two sets of splashes. Then I loaded the "default" loading -- eight sets of splashes on the water.

LoBiSoMeM 10-28-2012 03:38 AM

Huge bug.

Someone ask Luthier to assign someone to solve this without we know, and put this "ghost" update on Steam, please...

It's a simple bug. Solve it, it's not "development os CloD", it's just consumers respect.

Bye!

Hellbender 10-28-2012 04:05 AM

I was doing some tests on the Battle-Box server 5 minutes ago and the Spit IIa there was firing all 8 guns when I conducted different tracer tests for them.

Catseye 10-28-2012 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torian (Post 473831)

Are you talking about online flying or single mission?

Torian 10-28-2012 05:03 AM