Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   FM/DM threads (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   IC “Official” To Do List for Final CLoD Update (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=33800)

smink1701 08-10-2012 02:19 PM

IC “Official” To Do List for Final CLoD Update

I get the feeling that the next official update for CLoD may be the last. Here are the items I would most like to see on the next update. Please feel free to add to the list:

-Fix glitches and add missing sounds
-Improve AI
-Improve FM
-Simplify procedure to record/play missions
-Add feature to toggle Icons
-Add simplified gun sight pipper like IL-2…don’t care for the floating circle
-Make cockpit zoom independent of outside view zoom

pancake 08-10-2012 02:23 PM

A QMB like the old one would be nice

SiThSpAwN 08-10-2012 02:24 PM

I am going to dream here ok, so dont flame me, but I would love to see a new BoB flyable plane (British Bomber?) given to us for "time served" over this period of beta testing and such. It would be a nice gesture :D

ATAG_Doc 08-10-2012 02:25 PM

As long as everything is as real as possible. If the sights floated because the pilot head moves its accurate then perfect.

kestrel79 08-10-2012 02:30 PM

True it may be the last patch for the standalone version of CoD. But remember I'm sure this sim will be able to be marged into the sequel. So any updates for the sequel will benefit CoD if you buy the new sim which I plan on doing.

SiThSpAwN 08-10-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATAG_Doc (Post 453564)
As long as everything is as real as possible. If the sights floated because the pilot head moves its accurate then perfect.

Ha! Love the new sig lol

Warhound 08-10-2012 02:45 PM

Some things I can think of off the top of my head :

- A few more weather options, just 2-3 more would already mix it up.
- Graphical option that allows buildings to be drawn from 5km (ideally 10km) height.
This is crucial for bombers.
- The elusive bug where groups of (player piloted) German bombers cause huge
FPS-drops/stutters.
- Netcode given a quick go over...we'd really like to be able to play with more than 40
people online without everything going to sh*t.
- FM's improved, it's fe. silly that the brits need to watch their temps like a hawk while
109's can fly full WEP all day without overheating.
- Gear showing as being down online to other players, happens mostly (i think?) on the
109 and He-111.
- One extra flyable bomber for the brits, guessing the Beaufighter would be the easiest
to do.
- Fix online disconnect while recording tracks, ideally add a mappable hotkey to
start/stop recording too.

That's all for now, if even a few of these were adressed I'd be happy.

von Pilsner 08-10-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrel79 (Post 453566)
True it may be the last patch for the standalone version of CoD. But remember I'm sure this sim will be able to be marged into the sequel. So any updates for the sequel will benefit CoD if you buy the new sim which I plan on doing.

I used to believe that, but now that 1C is planning on an MMO for a sequel I am not as certain as I used to be that the games will merge together.

Marmusman 08-10-2012 02:53 PM

Sdk

SiThSpAwN 08-10-2012 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marmusman (Post 453572)
sdk

+100