Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161)
-   -   hey! (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=13355)

sigmar 02-19-2010 12:56 PM

hey!

First I whold like to say I loved all the konung games so far, and cant wait for the third!
but seems to be verry little information about the game in english..
So I am wondering if anyone who have tried the game in russian culd tell me something about the gameplay?
how many characters can you obtain?
how is city controll?
how are quests?
Any lore continues from the other konung series? (meeting old characters etc)
is it more similar to konung 1 than 2 in terms of gameplay? (I hope, liked konung 1 more)

And also wondering how can I buy it when I live in norway? (english version)
and last question, any news on english realise date?

I am even so desperate I took random forum posts on the russian forum into a language translator hehe, they did not make much sence :P

Konung 1-2 are the best games ever made in my opinion!

Any answers are greatly appriciated.

ironfelix 02-19-2010 01:50 PM

Sigmar, first of all, thank you for stopping by! Hope you'll find all info you want here.

All i can help you now is follows - you can check this page http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/konu...nasty/overview for some info and screens of the game.

The game will be released and will be for sale (incl. online) in spring.

persoiranian 02-19-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sigmar (Post 144724)
how many characters can you obtain?

i think "4".

Konung 03-05-2010 04:19 AM

Quote:

is it more similar to konung 1 than 2 in terms of gameplay? (I hope, liked konung 1 more)
I agreed with u here , gameplay in Konung 1 better than 2 and i wonder in 3 what it is .

The time for Konung is coming , i have prepared to buy but can i buy it by steam ?

PS : And holy Crab , 14th May 2010 . The date has been changed to this , it was March before .

persoiranian 03-05-2010 04:23 AM

actually the time in not coming any time soon... since they have postponed the release date to 14th May.

Katie 04-02-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konung (Post 147807)
I agreed with u here , gameplay in Konung 1 better than 2 and i wonder in 3 what it is

I liked Konung 2 better. As a girl, I like to be a girl character. I'm tired of games forcing people to be men. But gameplay wise, having it like 1 is fine with me!

May 14th isn't so bad, I hope they can keep to it. I just want it to be "finished" in an English version, so I can play it as it's meant to be :).

Quote:

Originally Posted by sigmar (Post 144724)
And also wondering how can I buy it when I live in norway? (english version)

I wonder this, too. I still have my Konung 2 box copy, and I have a friend who is going to give me a brand new box copy of Konung 1. I hope they release it in a box, so I can get Konung 3 in a box too :D.

sigmar 04-05-2010 04:56 PM

Thanks for the answers :)
hehe we are 3 people intrested in konung 3 in this forum haha, kind of funny

-Sigmar

Konung 04-23-2010 04:56 AM

@ Katie :

That's some kind of special , u are a girl and like a game which not very popular :D

@ Sigmar :

Not 3 at all , in my country , there are many many people who like this game but they havent many chances to play this .

Will the game be published on steam ? I can just buy it on steam :(

P/S : OMG ! The game has changed to " May 2010 " , not 14 may any more ...

sigmar 04-23-2010 05:20 PM

yeah it sucks, but lets hope it comes in may atleast :)

Konung 04-24-2010 04:47 AM

He he , sigmar is the first pal of eric the berserker ( Konung 1 ) . Hmzzz ? Is Eric the king of woodland we must kill in konung 2 ? And why konstantine still alive ? I am not understand the man who carry the middle amulet ( Mikhail ) is not konstantine .