Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Star Wolves (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   collecting rare fighters, maybe spoiler (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=13898)

superd 03-14-2010 01:45 PM

collecting rare fighters, maybe spoiler

Hi all,

Just want to start a thread to show all systems where you can buy rare fighters. I purchased a dragon in the system under New Kyoto. In Charon I could only buy the missile boat T (forget what it is called). You can buy Wvyern MK in FTU. Anyone can share where else we can buy rare fighers, such as the other T series, or the 5th generation for Simideon? Is it possible i can pilot precurssor ships or alien ships? thanks

Nanaki 03-14-2010 02:45 PM

In the FTU warehouses, Old Empire systems typically stock Wyverns, and New Empire systems typically stock Dragons

Quote:

Is it possible i can pilot precurssor ships or alien ships?
Nope.

Quote:

Anyone can share where else we can buy rare fighers, such as the other T series
There are only 3 T series ships, and all of them are only buyable in Charon.

superd 03-14-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanaki (Post 149819)
In the FTU warehouses, Old Empire systems typically stock Wyverns, and New Empire systems typically stock Dragons

Nope.

There are only 3 T series ships, and all of them are only buyable in Charon.

I am just curious that if the old empire has a complete list of 5th generation fighers, including Wvyern and the T series (honestly I have never seen a gunsligher T or Trident T as in my game Charon only sells the Missile boat T), then the new empire should have something to counter.

superd 03-14-2010 02:54 PM

Just checked the data file. I found the following ships which I do not know where to buy or acquire

butcher

Steel arrow

cavalier (never seen one in the game)

Satan

Nanaki 03-14-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

butcher
Corvette. Not buyable.

Quote:

Steel arrow
Capital ship. Not buyable.

Quote:

cavalier (never seen one in the game)
Another (rarer) corvette. Considering this corvette's unusual size, though, I modded it into an interceptor, changed the weapons a bit, and added it into the game.

Quote:

Satan
Precursor Fighter.

FerretStyle 03-15-2010 08:57 AM

There's 4 T series ships: Trident, Gunslinger, Hrimthurs and Raptor.

vahadar 03-15-2010 01:08 PM

So far in my game i'm able (since day1) to purchase the Trident and Hrimthurs T, i'm still waiting to see the Gunslinger on Charon market. I've redocked many time there but still only the 2 first ship available. I guess they must be some trigger later in game to unlock the last 2.
My pilots are now aces but i dont have them displayed yet, i am just after the precursor mssion in the storyline.

Killer 03-15-2010 01:26 PM

I have not seen Gunslinger T for sale a well. I would really like to try it...

Raziel666 03-15-2010 11:16 PM

I've seen all 4 of the T series, but only once in one game. Every time when you start a new game the Charon shop just sell 1 or 2 of them, except once there were 3. There is big chance to find them all on the station in Seize (or something) if you pass the NESF and the mine field in Gideon. Second is easy go from the gate to Avalon south and then east and you see the gate.

FerretStyle 03-16-2010 02:12 AM

All were there for me early in the game when I went there with the Mastiff. It would only show 3 at a time though, I had to redock a few times to get them all.