Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=178)
-   -   Death To Spies 3 (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=10043)

Boyarpunk 09-24-2009 09:36 PM

Death To Spies 3

Just finished Moment of Truth and though I loved it, I was left wanting more.

Please, Haggard and 1C: continue this great and promising series! I would love to see Strogov's character and background fleshed out in a third installment.

Thanks. :)

Jason 09-25-2009 10:50 AM

Yeah definitely, I wanted questions answered from the first games cutscenes but the ones in MOT only raised more!

persoiranian 09-25-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boyarpunk (Post 104624)
I would love to see Strogov's character and background fleshed out in a third installment.

Thanks. :)

me too , but what about new spies in new contries? i mean some missions in west and east germany, korea,us and uk , japan, italy and more....:grin: imagine a west german spy execute missions in east germany or opposite:-)

Jason 09-25-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by persoiranian (Post 104760)
me too , but what about new spies in new contries? i mean some missions in west and east germany, korea,us and uk , japan, italy and more....:grin: imagine a west german spy execute missions in east germany or opposite:-)

Nah... keep it the way it is, "great"

persoiranian 09-25-2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 104812)
Nah... keep it the way it is, "great"

no...ok, what about alien spies in the earth??;)

Boyarpunk 09-25-2009 06:20 PM

I wouldn't mind another series of games featuring a totally different agent (German, British, French, etc.).

But I would like "Death To Spies" to be a continuation of Capt. Strogov's adventures. I think it would be intriguing if "DoS 3" would be set AFTER World War II. He could be a Cold War spy with missions focusing not just in West/East Germany but in various NATO countries as well (in addition to US and UK).

:grin:

Liz Shaw 09-26-2009 04:35 AM

I wonder if SMERSH ever operated against the Japanese...

Jason 09-26-2009 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz Shaw (Post 105026)

That would be a cool game! :grin:

... but you can't exactly take a japanese soldiers identity as they would notice, if you know what I mean :oops:

persoiranian 09-26-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz Shaw (Post 105026)

but in videogames they will:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason
but you can't exactly take a japanese soldiers identity as they would notice, if you know what I mean

yes. but we can hire a mercenary to perform our tasks for SMERSH;)

Liz Shaw 09-27-2009 06:17 AM

Suggestions for improvement:
  • Molotov Cocktails and Gas Grenades could be added to Strogov's arsenal. In both games, there aren't any "silent grenades".
  • Strogov could steal people's clothes while they're asleep, drunk, or kissing.:grin:
  • In both games, there wasn't anyone else capable of driving vehicles - at least, in-game.