Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   RNR Questions (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171)
-   -   Truck Upgrades, Repairs & Related Questions. (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=16125)

danizzz 04-21-2010 06:46 AM

Truck Upgrades, Repairs & Related Questions.

Is the jake brake available in this game?

Nike-it 04-21-2010 07:48 AM

There is an upgrade called "engine brake", it is exactly what you are looking for.

pook 04-21-2010 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nike-it (Post 155661)
There is an upgrade called "engine brake", it is exactly what you are looking for.

Another of the many follies SoftLab. Jake brake in real life is standard equipment, most trucks already in production. Here in this game, especially the need to buy. hehe

Danizzz
If you have a problem, why something does not turn off the brain logical thinking. Remember that the game did not experience what Softlab how things work in Trucking in real life. Keep in mind this and the problem of illogical nonsense Res. In this game, do not think and do things illogically means to solve the problem and work: D
Jake brake repair shop to buy the truckstop. It is most often corrected in the menu on the northeastern California. There is a lot of hills, probably because

Se7en 04-25-2010 04:06 PM

It should have been already on but you have to purchase engine brake in Repair place. And btw, for those who don't understand russian, in upgrades that's called
'' МОТОРНИ ТОРМОЗ ''

Cheers!

HDTrucker 05-04-2010 04:04 PM

do different repair places have different things cause my one at oxnard doesnt have the engine brake

USA Trucker 05-04-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HDTrucker (Post 157700)
do different repair places have different things cause my one at oxnard doesnt have the engine brake

Yes, they do sell some different items at each location. Also in the English version, if I remember correctly the engine brake is located at the Oxnard repair shop. It's one of the first things I purchased. In the game I find that you really don't need one. Open up each category, and look carefully. If it's not there, then I'll bet it's at Santa Barbara.

HDTrucker 05-04-2010 07:33 PM

yeah i forgot where i found it hell i got me an extra tank and everything now......trying to understand...the more hp the better right?? in the truck....cause i notice these new engines in repair shops the highest at oxnard is only 425 hp

USA Trucker 05-04-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HDTrucker (Post 157731)
yeah i forgot where i found it hell i got me an extra tank and everything now......trying to understand...the more hp the better right?? in the truck....cause i notice these new engines in repair shops the highest at oxnard is only 425 hp

The highest HP I have found thus far is 600hp. I'm not sure where I got, because I'm all over the place. I use to take notes on items that I want, and where they're at, but once I get them, I discarded the list.:( I think I might have been in the Oakland area??

Sneaksie 05-05-2010 05:42 AM

Upgrades are distributed among repair shops randomly each time you begin a new game:)

USA Trucker 05-07-2010 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaksie (Post 157769)
Upgrades are distributed among repair shops randomly each time you begin a new game:)

Well, I guess that explains some confusion. :oops: