Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Off-Road Drive (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177)
-   -   Fail update (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=27569)

ShawnK116 11-02-2011 09:35 PM

Fail update

sooo i saw a update thought i would install ORD just to see what they improved or messed up..whatta ya know i never had a single issue other then occasional mp lan mode and online mp (never worked) not working and i run the update and now i cant play the game i get the all fun message game not available at this time....restarted steam. good job 1C and oh yeah before ne one says its my pc no it isnt...

so i waited and waited restarted steam verified files restarted pc and still didnt work,
but its ok i fixed it myself...
i unistalled it again. i will never "pay" for another 1C game again.

Omal 11-03-2011 02:51 AM

...why am I not surprised.....

Seems par for the course for these guys. I will never give a 1c game a chance ever again in my life. With the way they treat their customers, they don't deserve the sales.

ASUSfreak 11-06-2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnK116 (Post 357552)
sooo i saw a update thought i would install ORD just to see what they improved or messed up..whatta ya know i never had a single issue other then occasional mp lan mode and online mp (never worked) not working and i run the update and now i cant play the game i get the all fun message game not available at this time....restarted steam. good job 1C and oh yeah before ne one says its my pc no it isnt...

so i waited and waited restarted steam verified files restarted pc and still didnt work,
but its ok i fixed it myself...
i unistalled it again. i will never "pay" for another 1C game again.

A friend of me and myself have the Steam version. We both played the game (not online since that did not work either).
I was unable to launch the game a few days ago. I didn't noticed that Steam updated the game, but my friend told me he saw a 2Gb update on Steam for O-R D.

So like you I tried to verify the files (in Steam) but with no result.
And like you I uninstalled (via Steam) the game, BUT I re-installed/downloaded it again ;) and now it works again... (and my profile still excists)

So download and install it again and it should work... (well the game ;) didn't try the multiplayer stuff yet...)

ShawnK116 11-07-2011 05:53 PM

if only it was worth it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASUSfreak (Post 358623)
A friend of me and myself have the Steam version. We both played the game (not online since that did not work either).
I was unable to launch the game a few days ago. I didn't noticed that Steam updated the game, but my friend told me he saw a 2Gb update on Steam for O-R D.

So like you I tried to verify the files (in Steam) but with no result.
And like you I uninstalled (via Steam) the game, BUT I re-installed/downloaded it again ;) and now it works again... (and my profile still excists)

So download and install it again and it should work... (well the game ;) didn't try the multiplayer stuff yet...)

as the title states if only it was worth it.
BUT
its not:rolleyes: