Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   King's Bounty (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=180)
-   -   When is next king bounty ?? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=229684)

jake21 04-07-2016 09:36 AM

When is next king bounty ??

Any news on any king bounty (or king bounty 2) after darkside ?

DanTheBanjoman 04-11-2016 09:31 AM

I've been checking if the new site has launched and hopefully some announcement (why would they make a new site for a game they don't support?) for like half a year now.

It would be nice if the existence of fans of the series would be acknowledged by the makers.

AndreiTz 04-15-2016 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanTheBanjoman (Post 713063)
I've been checking if the new site has launched and hopefully some announcement (why would they make a new site for a game they don't support?) for like half a year now.

It would be nice if the existence of fans of the series would be acknowledged by the makers.

I visit the KBs official site AT LEAST once a day - since September or so - and all I get is the same Armored Princess wallpaper. Literally every day, I have it on my bookmarks.
The only reason for the delay that kinda makes sense is that they want to announce a new game/expansion along with the new site and the latter is taking longer to develop than they initially estimated.
But, yeah, I agree with you. I would really like to know if I should keep my hopes up for a new KB! Or maybe they gave up completely so there will be no more games, therefore no need for a new site.

AndreiTz 05-05-2016 02:56 PM

I wrote a message here like 2 weeks ago but it got deleted. What I was saying is that I too visit the website daily for more that 6 months now, and I would really apreciate any kind of news.

jake21 05-05-2016 10:00 PM

Your post from april 15 is still here; it is right above this one in the same thread.... would be nice to get more info on new game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndreiTz (Post 713312)
I wrote a message here like 2 weeks ago but it got deleted. What I was saying is that I too visit the website daily for more that 6 months now, and I would really apreciate any kind of news.

Darkeonz 05-12-2016 09:56 AM

I would love a new King's Bounty. I wish there was any kind of news about it. I really think they would have to do a king's bounty 2 next probalby. It would take time to develop. I wonder if there's even any from the company checking these boards. Since there's no reply, I guess not :(

wolfing 04-10-2017 02:02 PM

A year from the OP post and still nothing, or did I miss an announcement?

Zhuangzi 04-30-2017 05:29 AM

Likewise, I've been waiting for a new KB for years now...

Gothric 05-01-2017 12:32 PM

Same here, waiting for ages for the next KB... playing the WOTN with ice and fire again to make the waiting more bearable.

krc6311 05-04-2017 01:34 PM

Agreed, I wish the devs would at least comment as to whether another one is in the process or not