Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   CoD download, installation and activation threads (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Steam suxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=29419)

O_Smiladon 01-30-2012 05:41 AM

Steam suxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to log into MY GAME THAT I PAYED FOR and that programe that they call steam will not let me!!!

Steam Error

This game is univailable
please try again later

OK

NO I DO NOT WANT TO TRY AGAIN LATER I WANT TO PLAY MY GAME NOW!!!!

And to make things worse my mate in AUSTRALIA logs in np???

STEAM:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

O_Smiladon

el0375 01-30-2012 05:48 AM

To me happens if i am happen to be offline, before putting steam in offline mode. only way is to have internet for that time. It may be that if you put it on a different machine, steam detects its a ''different pc'' so sends you a confirmation code, type it right and you should be fine.
apart these, i dont know what else it can be, perhaps go to steam support forums
i hope that your problem will be resolved.

Nephris 01-30-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

This game is univailable
please try again later

Try to update your steam client by hand via the "search for update" button.
In generell that issue occurs due a not up2date steam client.
For some reason the client wasnt or isnt able to update on your system within time before you start the game.

bw_wolverine 01-30-2012 02:36 PM

Just run the launcher.exe from the IL-2 CloD directory itself if this happens.

Oh, and also calm down.

Robert 01-30-2012 02:44 PM

It's not your game. You're just leasing it. :D

jamesdietz 01-30-2012 03:26 PM

Hmmmm for the first time in months,Steam won't let me on this morning...it seems to have gone missing?

icarus 01-30-2012 03:42 PM

Steam crashed on me twice yesterday. So did CoD once.

O_Smiladon 01-30-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 386294)
It's not your game. You're just leasing it. :D

LOL...You can say that again.

Thanks guys for your support on my rant.

I have done a verifiy game thing and its re D/L the sim for me..just as well my bandwidth is ok. Still..wonder how i can get steam to reimburse me for my bandwidth that i have now lost.

O_Smiladon

Robert 01-30-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O_Smiladon (Post 386420)
LOL...You can say that again.

Thanks guys for your support on my rant.

I have done a verifiy game thing and its re D/L the sim for me..just as well my bandwidth is ok. Still..wonder how i can get steam to reimburse me for my bandwidth that i have now lost.

O_Smiladon

Oh man. That sux. How big is the game file? I'd never be able to do it on my paltry internet service.

SEE 01-30-2012 11:30 PM

Have had this happen too! I Set Steam to Offline, wait a few minutes, set it back to online and Launch the game from within Steam (list of installed games, not Launcher). That seems to do the trick.

It only happens randomly when I have LE crash and the game refuses to boot from Launcher shortcut on my desktop - not sure why it does that.

Best of luck!