Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Rig'n'Roll (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Rig'n'Roll Release Date? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=1897)

Oliwerko 09-28-2007 04:49 PM

I think that they are unpatient because they are saying things like "I dont care for milion bugs" not actually knowing what it means. Milion bugs can make a game unplayable. They just want it to be released, no matter if there are bugs/errors.

Freak Of Nature 09-28-2007 06:04 PM

if you don't want demo then calm down please, but I do, and "million bugs" doesn't actually mean the exact number it means a lot don't you get it? I want the full game too, but if the demo wouldn't move the full version's release date, then I want it! and please don't call me or someone else unpantient!we have been waiting long enough. its shame that developers did't released demo which they showed in igromir expo, I'll be very happy if I could play it :D. and please don't comment my posts....

Oliwerko 09-28-2007 08:44 PM

I did a polite comment. Thats all. Relax. I do not think it was offensive, but if you think so, then what about it. I am calm enough. And I am not so stupid to think that you meant milion like a number. Do you really think I could be so dumb? Is calling someone unpatient so offensive? And what are these forums here for? Of course to comment.

I am not interested in struggling here with you, just to let you know.

Freak Of Nature 09-29-2007 08:12 AM

I think this forum is more to ask questions not comment what other ppl are saying. whatever forget about it. i didn't mean that you are stupid :D

Oliwerko 09-29-2007 09:35 AM

Ok, no offence taken. I just wanted to explain that the game will be better quality if they work on it longer. I have seen games being absolutely unplayable only because they were in hurry to release it soon. And I do not want this to happen to Rig'n'roll. If I had to decide if I can have a lame game in one year, or absolutely hilarious one like this in 5 years or so, I would rather wait. So I called people *a bit* unpatient because they just want to have the game, even if it isnt completely tested/finished/bug free/whatever.

Just to make things clear :D

Freak Of Nature 09-29-2007 10:05 AM

I don't want byggy game either, I was talking about demo which don't have to be perfect to try play and find out what the full game is like :)

Oliwerko 09-29-2007 11:00 AM

It wouldnt be so surprising, hehehe.

3dartpol 09-29-2007 02:55 PM

Some news for the game Rig'n'Roll, at

amazon.com
cduniverse.com

there is a Release Date: November 6, 2007 ....
It may not be 100% exact but only time can show....

Андрей 09-29-2007 02:55 PM

Так всё-таки, когда появится игра?

Freak Of Nature 09-29-2007 03:39 PM

This is english forum....so speak in english...