Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Technical Issues (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Can't post in ClOD after registering? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=228621)

WhiskeyWhiskey 08-28-2014 05:22 PM

Can't post in ClOD after registering?

For some reason I can not post anything in the forums accept for here?

I was trying to post in the ILD ClOD section and it tells me I do not have permission to access this page.

I fallowed the link in the email to activate my registration, and I am signed in, but I can't post?

togan 08-29-2014 03:22 AM

Same here,why the hold up with permission access for NEW MEMBERS:evil:

I cannot even DL mods :(

KG26_Alpha 08-29-2014 12:29 PM

Due to forum security measures new members have certain restrictions applied.

BB Shockwave 08-29-2014 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KG26_Alpha (Post 706004)
Due to forum security measures new members have certain restrictions applied.

I am a senior member, have been here since KB: The Legend was released... yet I too cannot post, all forums save for this come up in grey and locked. :( What happened? I read the announcment, but logging in/out helped nothing.

nearmiss 08-29-2014 05:14 PM

Logout and Log back in

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB Shockwave (Post 706007)
I am a senior member, have been here since KB: The Legend was released... yet I too cannot post, all forums save for this come up in grey and locked. :( What happened? I read the announcment, but logging in/out helped nothing.

Logout and Log back in.

There is a function in the vbulletin that has to update the database to promote veteran members to "Approved member" status allowing the same forum permissions as you had before.

Spammers have corrupted some member files. If you do not have full permissions and you were an active veteran member your account should have promoted automatically. If the Logout and Log back in doesn't work contact a moderator by PM and we can update your status manually.

togan 08-29-2014 09:33 PM

New member here,how do I download mods for King's Bounty. When I do not have permissions...lame:evil:

nearmiss 08-30-2014 09:31 PM

Try now

WhiskeyWhiskey 09-01-2014 06:06 PM

I received a response from a admin that I'm to be blocked from posting, basically, until I can prove myself to not post a bunch of crap or hate stuff.

How is that supposed to happen at all if this is the only forum I can post in?

There maybe be other, but I joined this forum to get into the discussions of IL2 and ClOD. The system says I can't post there at all.

A bit of a negative experience, just trying to get on a forum.

Neuro 01-05-2016 12:42 PM

Same here. Not able to post. Trying here.

EDIT: Worked