Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161)
-   -   Any one know what to do with these? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=15580)

Kimmy 07-16-2010 01:40 AM

Any one know what to do with these?

Any one know what to do with these?

I have a ‘Living Stone’ and ‘Rune of Strength’.

I can’t even drop, sell or transfer the Living Stone. I’m stuck with it.

The Rune of Strength has writing on it. Any ideas?

Konung 07-16-2010 07:09 AM

It's annoyed that the game looks like converted to english version very slapdash . Too many bugs caught , mission can't be completed , voice talking ....

So , is Konung only for russians ?

paleale 07-16-2010 07:50 AM

Both are quest items for the main quest line. You need quite a few items to complete the game.

Kimmy 07-16-2010 12:46 PM

I guessed they were part of some sort of quest, but there’s no clues and no guidance at all. I got to the point in the game were I’m just lost. I really don’t know how to proceed.

What are you supposed to do with the ‘Living Stone’ and ‘Rune of Strength’? There’s nothing about them in my quests log.

I’m still struggling with the wishing well. I’ve dropped the ‘unchangeable coin’ down the well, but nothing happened. The quest log updated to say that I could now make my own wishes at the well. BUT HOW!

Please help a damsel in distress if you can.

Sneaksie 07-16-2010 01:13 PM

Unfortunately, i didn't play the game myself and it seems there is no English solution or FAQ.
Take a look at the Google auto-translation of the Russian solution and FAQ, but the translation may be really weird sometimes.

sigmar 07-16-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konung (Post 170061)
It's annoyed that the game looks like converted to english version very slapdash . Too many bugs caught , mission can't be completed , voice talking ....

So , is Konung only for russians ?

yeah, its abit annoing there are no english voices, and verry little info about the game in english, but cant blame them, its not like konung is a massivly popular game, so guess they are just thinking profit.

Kimmy 07-16-2010 05:00 PM

Thanks for the links to the helps pages. I’m not sure if something was lost in the translation. I’ve read through most of it and I think I’m even more confused now.

I’ll plod on and see if I can’t get a little further.

If any one can help with the quests, please post.

slavic corndog 07-29-2010 11:24 PM

If you manage to throw the coin in the well without dying, simply go back to the guild master and talk to him. Then talk to the bursar to get the magic orb(I think). The rune of strength, magic orb, and wolf fangs are used for the three keeper summoning rituals. I just finished those and now I'm stuck myself.

shadedarklord 08-29-2010 06:03 AM

all three keeper have perished but i m still stuck, anyone know how to solve this, no more quest, just a living stone in my pocket.

shadedarklord 08-30-2010 06:23 PM

At last I finish Konung III, if you guys have trouble, just ask.:grin: