Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Battle mode (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Battle mode (hints, solutions and etc.) (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=3976)

Wolfpaw 09-24-2008 08:29 AM

Battle mode (hints, solutions and etc.)

Greetings,

I might have miss someting, but is there a way to show the tooltip of a monster during combat permanent to get the informations about the skills they use (when hovering with the mouse over the icons)?

hawker 09-24-2008 08:36 AM

Shift or Ctrl click on the monster or monster picture, depending on context.

Nike-it 09-24-2008 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfpaw (Post 50713)
Greetings,

I might have miss someting, but is there a way to show the tooltip of a monster during combat permanent to get the informations about the skills they use (when hovering with the mouse over the icons)?

Click right mouse button on the monster, and you will see all information about it, and also available skills (small icons)

Wolfpaw 09-24-2008 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nike-it (Post 50716)
Click right mouse button on the monster, and you will see all information about it, and also available skills (small icons)

Yes.. But I dont know the meaning of every icon and when moving the mouse the info-window disappears.

Nike-it 09-24-2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfpaw (Post 50717)
Yes.. But I dont know the meaning of every icon and when moving the mouse the info-window disappears.

Click the icon - the info about the skill must be shown.

hawker 09-24-2008 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfpaw (Post 50717)

Once again, Shift-click or Ctrl-click (with LEFT mouse button) the monsters or monster icons to get a lasting popup. Then you can hover the mouse over the icons to see what they mean.

Wolfpaw 09-24-2008 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nike-it (Post 50718)
Click the icon - the info about the skill must be shown.

*sigh* I cant when the windows disappears :rolleyes:

Wolfpaw 09-24-2008 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawker (Post 50719)
Once again, Shift-click or Ctrl-click (with LEFT mouse button) the monsters or monster icons to get a lasting popup. Then you can hover the mouse over the icons to see what they mean.

Yes, thanks. Nike-it doesnt mentioned the CTRL / SHIFT thingy. I just want to clarify this for him.

Nike-it 09-24-2008 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfpaw (Post 50721)
Yes, thanks. Nike-it doesnt mentioned the CTRL / SHIFT thingy. I just want to clarify this for him.

I know that I didn't mention it, Hawker did it;)

Wolfpaw 09-24-2008 08:59 AM

Because of the attention right now :rolleyes: - are there other undocumented keyboard commands / shortcuts?