Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Men of War (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Best Heavy tank (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=13517)

vardeesbjerg 02-26-2010 12:18 PM

Best Heavy tank

choose the best heavy tank

[SOE]No.Mam 02-26-2010 01:43 PM

Panther - heavy tank?
ok. my vote goes too panther. all other tanks are too slow & too expensive.

Korsakov829 02-26-2010 02:22 PM

KV-1, because it has a good gun and armor. More importantly, its Russian.

KnightFandragon 02-26-2010 04:10 PM

King Tiger, its got really good armor, its gun is the best of all the German guns and it just looks mean :-P No but srsly, it is the best value of all the German tanks. The Panzer IV is slacking once anything its weight class rolls out, anything heavier you might as well have a Pak 37, it would prolly live longer. The Panther has butter on its side, I dont like tanks that have a serious weakness like the Panther's side armor. The Tiger........that thing is just plain garb....Soo, yeah the King Tiger is like the only tank the Germans have that really holds up

Black Coats 03-10-2010 12:33 AM

King Tiger ive played against them alot and there nerly unbeatable a true tank to envy

Korsakov829 03-10-2010 02:01 PM

I do not like the King Tiger at all. Slow, expensive.

I would rather be with 2 or more KV-1s, or Panthers.

coorpz 03-23-2010 10:44 PM

King Tiger. Slow, devastating! :lol:

FM_Von_Manstein 04-07-2010 03:01 AM

Just for the record, the Panther is not a heavy tank. It is a medium tank, you can't dispute that. The Germans did not classify it as a Heavy Tank, they classified it as a Medium. Now purely in Men of War the KT is best. Best gun and IIRC best armor. Obviously the IS-2 and IS-3 have the best HE capabilities out of all the tanks, but I think the KT is the best Heavy tank in MoW. IRL though, the IS-2 was probably the best Heavy tank of WW2. As the KT had mechanical problems.

titan 04-11-2010 11:30 AM

My vote goes to the KT, especially during defense. Just face the enemy, your front is virtually impenetrable.

Better yet, I park 2 other tanks, one on the right and one left of the KT, so its impossible to flank the KT. Its a monster.

KnightFandragon 04-11-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FM_Von_Manstein (Post 153550)
Just for the record, the Panther is not a heavy tank. It is a medium tank, you can't dispute that. The Germans did not classify it as a Heavy Tank, they classified it as a Medium. Now purely in Men of War the KT is best. Best gun and IIRC best armor. Obviously the IS-2 and IS-3 have the best HE capabilities out of all the tanks, but I think the KT is the best Heavy tank in MoW. IRL though, the IS-2 was probably the best Heavy tank of WW2. As the KT had mechanical problems.

Id vote also for the IS2 or 3 if it wasnt for its amazingly small ammo cap of like 27 rounds or something and its rate of fire in game of 3 rounds an hour. No lie though that the IS3 is invincible.....