Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Mods (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=35322)

frez 10-26-2012 08:21 PM

Mods

Russian forum

mod_wn131_camera.zip
- Maximum range of the camera is increased from 18 to 36.
Author - spamm

mod_wn131_interface.zip
- Turn off the intro movies 1C;
- The tooltip damage numbers are highlighted and in bold;
- The tooltip displays the price of the scroll;
- The tooltip on the button study \ improvements spell displays all unexplored levels, not just the next one;
- The tooltip displays the value of all skill levels unexplored, and not just the next;
- The tooltip medal displays information on all uncollected levels, not just for the next one.
Author - spamm

mod_wn131_boxonminimap.zip
- Turns on the radar at the levels of "Hard" and "Impossible" display of objects that can be taken.
Author - spamm

mod_wn131_1024_big_fonts.zip
- Big fonts (Test version)
Author - 3mmm
Adaptation - spamm

Mystic Phoenix 10-26-2012 09:51 PM

Thanks for the links. Any idea, where to put it?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\King's Bounty - Warriors of the North\data\mods

as it was in previous games does not seem to work for me. I have steam version in case it matters.

Monstruel 10-26-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Phoenix (Post 473450)
Thanks for the links. Any idea, where to put it?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\King's Bounty - Warriors of the North\data\mods

as it was in previous games does not seem to work for me. I have steam version in case it matters.

For the steam version:

[Your Steam Drive]:\Steam\steamapps\common\King's Bounty - Warriors of the North\sessions\addon

Keep in mind that the camera mod won't take effect until you transition to a new area.

Statue 10-26-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frez (Post 473429)
Russian forum

mod_wn131_camera.zip
- Maximum range of the camera is increased from 18 to 36.
Author - spamm

mod_wn131_interface.zip
- Turn off the intro movies 1C;
- The tooltip damage numbers are highlighted and in bold;
- The tooltip displays the price of the scroll;
- The tooltip on the button study \ improvements spell displays all unexplored levels, not just the next one;
- The tooltip displays the value of all skill levels unexplored, and not just the next;
- The tooltip medal displays information on all uncollected levels, not just for the next one.
Author - spamm

mod_wn131_boxonminimap.zip
- Turns on the radar at the levels of "Hard" and "Impossible" display of objects that can be taken.
Author - spamm

Awesome, was hoping it wouldn't take long for camera mod to arrive, I held of play for it :)

Thanks very much

dudex 10-26-2012 10:43 PM

thanks for the links helps a lot

Metathron 10-26-2012 11:03 PM

Useful mods from spamm as always

The developers really should take the hint already that we wish to zoom out more rather than allowing us to zoom in so close as to inspect every wart and wattle on our horse's behind.

Another mod that would be great is if we could have an overview of all the shops we've visited and the creatures/items they sell.

Zhuangzi 10-26-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metathron (Post 473469)
Useful mods from spamm as always

The developers really should take the hint already that we wish to zoom out more rather than allowing us to zoom in so close as to inspect every wart and wattle on our horse's behind.

Another mod that would be great is if we could have an overview of all the shops we've visited and the creatures/items they sell.

I've often wondered this, Metathron, but I think it's because at maximum zoom you tend to be able to see past the edge of the ocean etc. Thus it's beyond the design specifications of the engine :) But I have to tell you, wandering around the first island WITHOUT the extra zoom always made me feel uneasy.

Thanks as usual to spamm for the mod and frez for linking to it. :cool:

frez 10-29-2012 01:23 PM

UPD

mod_wn131_1024_big_fonts.zip
- Big fonts (Test version)
Author - 3mmm
Adaptation - spamm

naggaroth 10-29-2012 02:38 PM

Thanks for those usefull mods =)

camelotcrusade 10-29-2012 04:04 PM

This is great. Question - once the devs patch the game, will these mods still work? Will they undo the patch? I don't know enough about modding to know whether that might be a problem.