Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Pilot's Lounge (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=205)
-   -   Fresh stuff from sukhoi.ru (Discussion) (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=28174)

Insuber 11-30-2011 07:51 PM

Fresh stuff from sukhoi.ru (Discussion)

I just had a google translated read of BlackSix thread in sukhoi.ru. The guy is working hard at communication, no breaking news but a listening ear and about a 100 of "I take note". He confirmed that the MG 3d modelers are full steam on the "battle for Moskov" expansion, so no hope for new flyable BoB planes, such as Wellington or Beaufighter, the latter being not ruled out completely though. They have opened a sort of rolling bug report, but without feedback from the devs because they have not enough time. Podvoxx was nice as it was him who asked BS to pop in the yellow forum to inform us, which he did. all in all BS is a nice guy.
Despite feeling quite disappointed, I can understand the logics behind this choice: avoid language issues and need to get info on the battle for Moskov, plus the fact that the main market for this expansion will surely be Russia.

Cheers,
Insuber

JG52Uther 11-30-2011 07:53 PM

Thanks Insuber!

JG52Krupi 11-30-2011 07:55 PM

Kudos Insuber,

There shouldn't be a barrier between sukhoi and this forum, hopefully the incident the other day was just a one off.

Tavingon 11-30-2011 07:56 PM

A little disspointed on no new flyables, hopefully modders can slip them in.

Interesting about the expansion.. hopefully clod will be shipshape by then!

Kupsised 11-30-2011 08:35 PM

Thanks Insuber! Was there any news of a timescale for the expansion though? I wonder if it'll be next year, or if it's still a way off yet, as it could certainly kick some life into the series with new planes to get more players interested

ECV56_LeChuck 11-30-2011 08:41 PM

Thanks for the report!

Insuber 11-30-2011 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kupsised (Post 365983)
Thanks Insuber! Was there any news of a timescale for the expansion though? I wonder if it'll be next year, or if it's still a way off yet, as it could certainly kick some life into the series with new planes to get more players interested

No additional news, in fact the new game has not been yet announced officially.

He111 11-30-2011 08:48 PM

I'm willing to pay for modders to slip in .. if allowed?

Trumper 11-30-2011 09:05 PM

Well they need to get this one finished before people will have faith to purchase any more,once bitten twice shy.
If they can't get it right on a small theatre of ops such as BoB how on earth are they going to cope with something many times larger.

Insuber 11-30-2011 09:11 PM

the poor guys are changing the flat tire while the car is running, simple.