Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So you've been working for.. 5 months? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=31180)

ThisIsRealWarfare 04-16-2012 02:44 PM

So you've been working for.. 5 months?

Hi all. If not mistaking, about 5 months have passed since the last patch. We were promised a new one (although no date given), but does it really take 5 months to improve and adjust minor issues?
If this was a mod, I would not be nice if saying this, "complaining", but I have paid for this game, the game is not working well (incredibly many crashes and similar), and we have been promised a patch.

Would someone please tell me when, as I'm getting out of patience now after 5 months.

Regards

Sneaksie 04-17-2012 12:36 PM

I hope we'll give you good news soon, in a week or so.

He111 04-18-2012 01:24 PM

This is too much of a great game to abandoned! It should be a TW-killer!

Hoping for better news soon..

fatiaoqishi 05-01-2012 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaksie (Post 410196)
I hope we'll give you good news soon, in a week or so.

It's been two weeks, so what is it? As long as enough people buy your game and you make enough money out of it you've lost the incentive to update a new patch?

ThisIsRealWarfare 05-04-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatiaoqishi (Post 417663)
It's been two weeks, so what is it? As long as enough people buy your game and you make enough money out of it you've lost the incentive to update a new patch?

Exactly my thought. Two weeks, no news. You developers and admins could AT LEAST give us info about the progress of the patch (if there ever will be any???)

Probably the last time I buy a game from you, sorry to say, but it has passed the "insane" mark twice, when speaking of support.

Glabro 05-07-2012 10:20 AM

Nice...A game that is unplayable due to crashing for 5 months, and no fix.
Indeed, this seems to be a company not to support.

Whitehead221 05-10-2012 07:40 PM

I hate to say it, but 1c has caused me to lose faith. I bought off road drive and no continued support. Left the buggy game to rot. Got there money and ran. Now with Real Warfare that I also wasted my money on it is the same situation. I probably will never buy another game from 1c again. If you don't care about your buyers than I don't care enough to buy something from you. :)

Sneaksie 05-11-2012 03:34 PM

The developers are finishing Chinese version now, the patch for other versions will be released simultaneously with it or in several days time after it.

ThisIsRealWarfare 05-17-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaksie (Post 423765)
The developers are finishing Chinese version now, the patch for other versions will be released simultaneously with it or in several days time after it.

Well that is.. good news.. I suppose.....
But mind as, when people buy games - they Expect the game to be somewhat playable (which this hasn't been exactly). They also Expect that if it proves not to be, there will be a good support and communication between developers and players - something of great importance. Although taking time on the patch, I don't see why 1C could not update us or give us a hint about what's going on?

He111 05-17-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaksie (Post 423765)

Chinese Version ?? RealWarfare : Ancient China ?? or just Chinese text / voices for northern Crusades ? Hope it's the former! :grin: