Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   King's Bounty: Armored Princess (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   King's Bounty: Armored Princess (general discussion) (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=5311)

Nike-it 11-11-2008 02:54 PM

King's Bounty: Armored Princess (general discussion)

1C Company and Katauri Interactive announce development of King's Bounty: Armored Princess. This will be a sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend. Players will take on the role of Princess Amelie who travels around the world of Teana and searches for the renowned knight, and her mentor, Bill Gilbert.

jta 11-11-2008 03:36 PM

King's Bounty: Armored Princess (discussion about expansion)

Thaks gods. i hope we will not wait too long for expansion ;-)

Ish 11-11-2008 08:32 PM

Just registered to say.. hurray! looking forward to it

As a big fan of HOMM i instinctively liked KB, but where heroes (5 atleast...) is only fun multiplayer, KB is great single player.

NelsMonsterX 11-11-2008 10:28 PM

KB Princess

Looks . . . freakin' . . . SWEET! :grin:

Stever717 11-13-2008 11:25 AM

Wait a minute I thought the princess was a blond as a child?

Anyway, can't wait for the add-on, hope it is big as the original KB :grin:

NatashaQuick 11-14-2008 12:34 AM

Haha, she is blonde. It doesn't really matter to me though. I really like the pegasus she's riding! :D

Roman 11-14-2008 04:24 AM

I am looking forward to the expansion already, even though I am not even close to finishing the main game yet! :)

Infiltrator 11-15-2008 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nike-it (Post 58145)
1C Company and Katauri Interactive announce development of King's Bounty: Armored Princess. This will be an add-on to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend. Players will take on the role of Princess Amelie who travels around the world of Teana and searches for the renowned knight, and her tutor, Bill Gilbert.

You can find detailed overview, list of new features and screenshots on our web-site here.

Thanks, but, 2nd link is wrong!

Metathron 11-15-2008 05:41 PM

"Armored Princess" is such a clumsy, uninspired title. Why not change it to something like "The Shield Maiden" or something...?

HitmanN 11-15-2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metathron (Post 58597)
"Armored Princess" is such a clumsy, uninspired title. Why not change it to something like "The Shield Maiden" or something...?

It may be clumsy, but it's also powerful in a way. Princesses don't usually come with armor, but rather pretty dresses, tiaras and blonde hair (which is possibly one reason why Amelie's hair is now black instead), so it's kinda like... something like Swordmaster Cinderella. It's an unusual combination. Besides, no offense, but 'The Shield Maiden' sounds like something out of a cliché fantasy book. :-P

Not saying Armored Princess is the best possible title, but it's as clumsy as most of the names and translations we've seen so far, and that's one thing I find charming about many Russian titles.