Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   experience so far...... (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=24748)

Lololopoulos 07-21-2011 12:04 PM

experience so far......

Hello all,
As a U.S. customer who just got the game 2 days ago, i‘m happy to report so far I'm enjoying the game!!:):):):)
I have been a Il-2 fan for quite some time since my middle school in 2004, but I have mostly been a casual player, for example I flew offline most of the time and never used CEM in the old IL-2. I can't believe how fast time has gone by because I still remember taking off for the first time in Bf-109F, and i nosed in and crashed on the run way a couple of times before finally made it off. The feeling was soooo rewarding and the realism really astonished me back then.

Yesterday i made a quick intercept mission in Full Mission Builder, just to test somethings like CEM and see how the new game is different from the old one. That astonishing feeling really came back!! It took me some time to get my G940 set up. I messed around with CEM quite a bit, clicked around in the cockpit. I honestly have to admit it is a lot of fun, and graphics look a loooot nicer than the original Il-2. Before I got the game I thought the terrain would be really annoying but it turned out when I'm actually in the cockpit flying, my attention wouldn't be so much on the terrain (the greenness) than on my dashboard and enemy planes. Really the CEM would give you a full plate!!

Now I have few questions I encountered while playing yesterday.
1. How do I adjust the gunsight range based on my convergence 250? On spitfire there is only "increase" and "decrease" gunsight range, but how do i tell how far it is set to? Some general comments on how to use the gunsight are also welcome! as i never got in deep and messed around with gunsight and convergence in the old Il-2 series.

2. Right after I took off in 109, the engine started shaking very badly, and 30 seconds later, a message "Governor Failure" appeared. I had both of my radiator open. What could be the cause?

3. I noticed that in 109 you can't adjust the pitch? I press increase and decrease pitch but the nob always comes back to its original position?

4. Is there anyway to change the location of the texts? as of now all 3 of the messages are overlapping each other on the top left of the screen.

5. What's the difference between oil radiator and radiator?

6. What is a healthy temperature for oil and water?

7. What's a good way of taking screenshots without all the texts and engine setting?

That is all for now. Gtg take a final exam :)

Hope you guys r enjoying the game as well!

Thanks in advance!

Ali Fish 07-21-2011 12:18 PM

1. check the control settings.(these keys are on the num keypad.)
2.not sure
3. its a switch level, hold it to apply pitch. for 109 check the prop pitch angle indicator guage.
4. press alt and left click mouse. a right click context sensitive menu will then appear when window is active and right clicking on it. a wealth of options before you.
5. the non oil is the water radiator.
6. varies for different aircraft. keep it @ 90-100 i reckon.
7. i use the steam screenshot system. check your steam menus. apply a push to take screenshots key see comment 4 to remove UI info.

dont forget to read the manual too :)

recoilfx 07-21-2011 12:23 PM

Regrading 2:
It's probably that you stayed on the ground for too long before taking off. Remember, radiators don't really work when air isn't going through them.

So even though you had them open, there just wasn't enough time to cool the engine down when you finally took off.

BadAim 07-21-2011 12:24 PM

You can set the range of each individual gun, as well as the belting in the arming screen. You can also set up favorite loadouts for later selection (although I'm not sure how well this works yet, it was still a little buggy last time I tried it).

as for the prop lever on the 109, I believe that you have to hold it while the prop adjusts, so you might need to modify your joystick profile for a "continuous" press (if that's what your using). And as for the blown 109 engine: Watch those rpm's!. This bird is 100% manual, you have to adjust the throttle and prop to keep the rpm's in a safe range.

If I recall correctly you need to open the oil radiator all the way on the 109 as well. Oh, yeah the oil radiator is exactly what it sounds like, many aircraft have a separate radiator to cool the oil.

Gollum 07-21-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by recoilfx (Post 312653)
Regrading 2:
It's probably that you stayed on the ground for too long before taking off. Remember, radiators don't really work when air isn't going through them.

So even though you had them open, there just wasn't enough time to cool the engine down when you finally took off.

Actually, I'm willing to bet that since the OP didn't know how to set prop pitch, he was over revving the engine. Make sure ATA guage stays under 2500 ATA. You can briefly go over but prolonged periods would result in exactly what you described. I usually keep ata between 2300 and 2400 ATA.

-Gollum:cool:

mcler002 07-21-2011 02:46 PM

Answer to question 2

Quote:

Actually, I'm willing to bet that since the OP didn't know how to set prop pitch, he was over revving the engine. Make sure ATA guage stays under 2500 ATA. You can briefly go over but prolonged periods would result in exactly what you described. I usually keep ata between 2300 and 2400 ATA.

-Gollum
Probably right... but to help you out... what i do atm:

1. the key or axis you have set for prop pitch - press/ move the axis so that the prop pitch stays at 12:00
2. Select fuel cock - found on the bottom left side of the cockpit instrument panel (silver)
3. Set throttle to 5%
4. Start engine
5. Open Oil rad to full (yellow knob found near you "left leg")
6. Open Water rad to full (turn wheel near your "right leg")
7. Take off

Hope that makes sense!

Ross

carguy_ 07-21-2011 02:55 PM

I hope we all read the first post.

That is what I call positive thinking!:o

GF_Mastiff 07-21-2011 03:35 PM

I got to say aside some very annoying bugs and issues I enjoyed some real good MP on Syndicates server. aside from the chasing ghost planes for 2 hours I gave up in there this morning what a shame would be a good MP server if it were not for the ghost planes.

But I will never give up!

Ze-Jamz 07-21-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GF_Mastiff (Post 312749)
I got to say aside some very annoying bugs and issues I enjoyed some real good MP on Syndicates server. aside from the chasing ghost planes for 2 hours I gave up in there this morning what a shame would be a good MP server if it were not for the ghost planes.

Thought the ghost dots were sorted?

TheEditor 07-21-2011 05:42 PM

Nope I see them too.

Ataros 07-21-2011 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GF_Mastiff (Post 312749)

Do you see ghost dots on Repka #1? Could anyone check please. We did not have any reports on it.

BTW we used to have Syndicate's mpdotrange server settings (20 or 25 iirc) but then reset it to default.

zipper 07-21-2011 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lololopoulos (Post 312648)

2. Right after I took off in 109, the engine started shaking very badly, and 30 seconds later, a message "Governor Failure" appeared. I had both of my radiator open. What could be the cause?

I've seen this too. The question is, "what governor?". There isn't any prop governor yet ...

BluesmanSF 07-21-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zipper (Post 312809)
I've seen this too. The question is, "what governor?". There isn't any prop governor yet ...

Could it be the manual control unit linked to the propellors gearbox, that got faulted?

6S_Blues

Biggs [CV] 07-21-2011 07:38 PM

I just downloaded today and flew a few missions. Everything ran pretty smooth. Only had a couple of stutters over London. Flew the Spit and Hurricane, so far I like the Hurricane better. So far so good, and it should only get better.

Lololopoulos 07-21-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by recoilfx (Post 312653)
Regrading 2:

wow that was exactly what i did. i stayed on the ground with the engine running while did some other stuff in the cockpit. but what is a governor anyways?

Lololopoulos 07-21-2011 08:02 PM

thanks guys for all your responses! i hope the new US customers can bring back a little more positive energy to this forum! :)

Lololopoulos 07-21-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggs [CV] (Post 312831)
I just downloaded today and flew a few missions. Everything ran pretty smooth. Only had a couple of stutters over London. Flew the Spit and Hurricane, so far I like the Hurricane better. So far so good, and it should only get better.

you're from Ohio? where in ohio do u live? i was surprised cus given the countable people in US who play this game i thought the chance of there being someone else from ohio is minimal. haha but i guess i'm wrong.

Biggs [CV] 07-21-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lololopoulos (Post 312844)
you're from Ohio? where in ohio do u live? i was surprised cus given the countable people in US who play this game i thought the chance of there being someone else from ohio is minimal. haha but i guess i'm wrong.

Small town called Wadsworth, about 15 minutes west of Akron. About 45 minutes South of Cleveland.

Lololopoulos 07-21-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch_851 (Post 312914)
Isn't Ohio about the same size as GB? Or is it bigger?

Sorry, just checked, Ohio is about half the size of GB. Sorry.

LOL u just gave me an idea visually how small GB is. I didn't know that before. :)

Lololopoulos 07-21-2011 11:24 PM

hey guys, reporting back after couple of hours of flying. Tested out the limit of the engine etc.

Here r some more questions:
1. What does propeller pitch do? I know this is probably a dumb question for some of you. I was told that it is kinda like the gear in cars. But after experimenting with it today, at highest throttle setting, if I adjust the pitch setting in 109 counter-clockwise, the revs simply go down and the engine noise goes lower too. I didn't notice any change on the airspeed. Am I missing something here?

2. What does the hand pump do?

3. This is what I do to start the engine in 109. Is the following correct?
-Fuel cock on
-Magneto 1+2
-oil radiator and radiator full open
-throttle a little bit forward
-press "I" for ignition
Am I missing any step here?

4. In Hurricane, the fuel cock has 2 stages. What are they?

Thanks fellas!

Ali Fish 07-21-2011 11:46 PM

Propellor pitch changes the pitch of the propellor blades. just like in a helicopter. more pitch = more push.

Blackdog_kt 07-22-2011 02:07 AM

What Dutch said, as for the start-up i don't think you're missing anything.

Finally, i think the hand-pump is for emergency extraction of the landing gear.

The gear lever has 3 positions on the 109: up, down and neutral. The correct way is to set it up or down and once it's done retracting/extending set it back to neutral again to stop the motor from running.

If you get damaged and your gear don't extend first of all you have to set the emergency extension switch to on, then set the gear switch so that it lowers them (either by mapping keys to them beforehand or clicking on them in the cockpit, they are the rotating handles on the lower right of the panel).

There's a pneumatic reservoir but it can be damaged (i just had that happen to me today after getting shot at) or not have enough pressure, so that's where the pump comes in.

Settle in a safe glide or fly the pattern around the airfield, pause your head tracker if you have one so your view doesn't jump all over the place, press F10 to enable the mouse cursor if it's not already enabled and click furiously on the pump until you see the green lights signifying the gear are down and locked in place ;)

Lololopoulos 07-22-2011 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch_851 (Post 312942)
1) Quite correct. If you're doing 30 mph on the flat in your car in 3rd gear, to maintain 30mph when you change to 4th gear, the revs have to go down. You don't go faster unless you apply more gas. In the game, if you're already at full throttle and you coarsen the pitch, the revs will go down, but you'll be overboosting the engine, which will cause damage. You have to throttle back first, then coarsen pitch. Keep it in fine pitch after take-off, but lower the nose to gain airspeed (after raising your gear), then reduce throttle and coarsen pitch a bit. When you coarsen the pitch, you'll see the boost go up. The relationship between pitch and boost is a bit of a juggling act, but you'll get the hang of it if you start from here I think.

Hope this helps! :)

Thanks buddy. I still don't get how propeller pitch can be any helpful. but i'll definitely look further into it. :o

Lololopoulos 07-22-2011 04:11 AM

To Blackdog,
wow I learned so much just by reading through this thread. For a few times today, I pressed the button for "toggle landing gear" and didn't look any further whether the green lights were on and came in for landing. And u know, i did a few gear up landing like that without knowing why my gears weren't lowered. I think the neutral position u mentioned is what I did. After taking off I pressed G, then before landing I pressed G again so the gear got into the neutral position. Oh well, i'm just glad it's not real ME 109 i'm flying in.

Meanwhile, expressing my astonish again at the level of detail worked into this game. Now i kinda get why it took them so long to develop it.

cheers!

lololopoulos~

JG53Frankyboy 07-22-2011 05:20 AM

Engine start:
To set the magnetos manually is not necessary. They will be activated automaticly als soon you hit "I".

Pitch:
You "simple" control your engine RPM with it at a given throttle setting.

Lololopoulos 07-22-2011 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesehawk (Post 312987)
I think the hand pump is for priming the fuel injectors, the control is there, but no effect is modeled in game.

There's another lever under the landing gear switch, which is for emergency deployment of the gear. You don't have to do anything but pull it (or is it twist it? I've only used it a couple of times) and HOPEFULLY your gear will deploy. If it doesn't try slamming the plane around a bit, I've jarred it loose with some hard rolling.

Back to Lololu....

When you keep the same throttle, and coarsen the prop pitch (lowering from say 11:00 to 10:00) if you are in level flight and all else is equal, you will see your speed increase. If you change the pitch drastically, you'll need some time to see the results in straight and level flight. While it is accurate to think of the prop-pitch as gears in a car, think of the propeller's effect on air as a car driving on a sheet of ice. It takes time for whatever changes you want to go into effect if you aren't gentle enough.

Damaged gear coming down after hard rolling? yet another statement for the attention to detail of the dev team. :cool:

About the prop pitch, i'm always confused about all the terminologies. So as I understand from what you said,
coarsen prop pitch = decrease prop pitch = dial moving counter clockwise? Is that right?

How long did it take you to before you're able to effectively utilize prop pitch in combat?

Lololopoulos 07-22-2011 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JG53Frankyboy (Post 312990)
Engine start:
To set the magnetos manually is not necessary. They will be activated automaticly als soon you hit "I".

umm, that's a little disappointing. i was hoping to a little more for the CEM engine start. Now it just boils down to fuel cock and radiators. haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by JG53Frankyboy (Post 312990)
Pitch:
You "simple" control your engine RPM with it at a given throttle setting.

Does a higher RPM mean more power, for example in a climb?

JG52Krupi 07-22-2011 06:36 AM

Quite easily I found, during turning dogfights i just had a quick glance but during dives it is vastly important a few times now online i have had to run from an encounter after blowing the engine trying to boom and zoom :(

Lololopoulos 07-22-2011 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JG52Krupi (Post 313012)
Quite easily I found, during turning dogfights i just had a quick glance but during dives it is vastly important a few times now online i have had to run from an encounter after blowing the engine trying to boom and zoom :(

ok I understand why u would need to keep the revs at bay using prop pitch during a Sturzflug (as the official manual put it, lol), but as of now I really don't see how it can benefit level and turning flying, or even climbing. I've heard some more experience pilots say that if u can manage the prop pitch well, it's like being able to drive a manuel car, and in combat u can really gain an edge.
is that really true? :rolleyes:

JG52Uther 07-22-2011 08:25 AM

Well I know I have found myself very slow sometimes because I am nursing the engine too much, and keeping revs/ATA too low.
Its certainly not 'il2 point and go at 110%' anymore!

JG53Frankyboy 07-22-2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lololopoulos (Post 313016)
ok I understand why u would need to keep the revs at bay using prop pitch during a Sturzflug (as the official manual put it, lol), but as of now I really don't see how it can benefit level and turning flying, or even climbing. I've heard some more experience pilots say that if u can manage the prop pitch well, it's like being able to drive a manuel car, and in combat u can really gain an edge.
is that really true? :rolleyes:

do yourself a favour and pick the 109.
Set the throttle to 1,1 ATA and set the pitch to 11:00. It is as you would fly a plane with a fixed propeller !

Fly level, climb, dive. And watch the changes of the rpm gauge ! the rpm are changing.
To keep the rpm in at the wanted setting, you have to change the propellerblade angle - called the pitch in game.

The Spitifre II, Hurricane 'Rotol' , Ju87 (as examples),are different. They have a ConstantSpeedPropeller, where an automatic is TRYING to keep the desired rpm constant by changing the propeller blades automaticly - this system is the governor !
Ju88, He111, G.50 and Br.20 have also CSP (even when the Ju88A-1 should have historical also a manual pitch propleer like the 109...)

In a 109 and 110, the Pilot himself has to be the governor :D

Hurricane DH, Spit I&Ia and Blenheim has a propeller with only two fixed settings - in general one (the coarse one, compare it to the 109's at 10:00) for level flying and the other one (the fine one, compare it to the 109's at 12:00) for start and combat . With the fine one you have to be very carefull with the throttle not to overrev the engine ! The coarse one does also not work very good (at least in my Blenheim experience) , because with it it is difficult to mantain the needed engine temperature.....

Allons! 07-22-2011 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lololopoulos (Post 312929)
2. What does the hand pump do?

In th Bf109 and Ju87 the hand pump gives you some extra fuel injections to start the engine in colder conditions (minus degrees) like in the winter. At normal conditions it doesnt give you anything right now.

Best, Allons!

JG52Krupi 07-22-2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JG52Uther (Post 313052)
Well I know I have found myself very slow sometimes because I am nursing the engine too much, and keeping revs/ATA too low.
Its certainly not 'il2 point and go at 110%' anymore!

True it certainly isn't but after you get over the initial learning curve i find it to be quite similar.

A tip from a magazine on a 109 E flight.

To ensure you don't overdo the rpm on take off set the pitch to 11:30. I now fly like most of the time.

I set the throttle to 90% and now my I use the pitch to keep the rpm around the red arrow... My problem only comes when I spot an aircraft below me and dive its very hard to keep an eye on the pitch enemy and rpm and I normally end up either losing sight of the contact, ignoring my wildly high rpm until I start to shake to bits or forget to stop turning the pitch down which end up in losing all energy as you start your climb back up. All of three of these mistakes usually end in a disaster, but i am getting better and I see this as a huge increase in gameplay over 1946 as its much harder to boom and zoom now :)

Tiger27 07-22-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JG52Krupi (Post 313070)
True it certainly isn't but after you get over the initial learning curve i find it to be quite similar.

A tip from a magazine on a 109 E flight.

To ensure you don't overdo the rpm on take off set the pitch to 11:30. I now fly like most of the time.

I set the throttle to 90% and now my I use the pitch to keep the rpm around the red arrow... My problem only comes when I spot an aircraft below me and dive its very hard to keep an eye on the pitch enemy and rpm and I normally end up either losing sight of the contact, ignoring my wildly high rpm until I start to shake to bits or forget to stop turning the pitch down which end up in losing all energy as you start your climb back up. All of three of these mistakes usually end in a disaster, but i am getting better and I see this as a huge increase in gameplay over 1946 as its much harder to boom and zoom now :)

I switched from a throttle lever to one of my hat switches to control the 109 pp that way I can have it the right way (Spits and Hurris are still mapped to my throttle) and it stops on release, I just try and match the rpm, reducing pp to keep the rpm's out of the red, I found before I was using the hat switch I would set it for dive and then forget to centre it I would pull out in full course, totally screwed for the climb out, but when you get it right it works well.

Ze-Jamz 07-22-2011 10:16 AM

Pretty easy to judge just by the sound?...or at least i see to be able to do that for the most part..

You can go way over the red mark on yer RPM's btw just don't leave it there too long..

If your BnZ'n and your trying to keep it inside the limit (red mark) then no wonder your having a hard time ;)

JG52Krupi 07-22-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger27 (Post 313086)
I switched from a throttle lever to one of my hat switches to control the 109 pp that way I can have it the right way (Spits and Hurris are still mapped to my throttle) and it stops on release, I just try and match the rpm, reducing pp to keep the rpm's out of the red, I found before I was using the hat switch I would set it for dive and then forget to centre it I would pull out in full course, totally screwed for the climb out, but when you get it right it works well.

Oohhh good idea and then I can use the lever I currently have it set to for mixture control when the 190 arrives :D

Thanks tiger

klem 07-22-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lololopoulos (Post 312648)
Hello all,
As a U.S. customer who just got the game 2 days ago, i‘m happy to report so far I'm enjoying the game!!:):):):)
I have been a Il-2 fan for quite some time since my middle school in 2004, but I have mostly been a casual player, for example I flew offline most of the time and never used CEM in the old IL-2. I can't believe how fast time has gone by because I still remember taking off for the first time in Bf-109F, and i nosed in and crashed on the run way a couple of times before finally made it off. The feeling was soooo rewarding and the realism really astonished me back then.

Yesterday i made a quick intercept mission in Full Mission Builder, just to test somethings like CEM and see how the new game is different from the old one. That astonishing feeling really came back!! It took me some time to get my G940 set up. I messed around with CEM quite a bit, clicked around in the cockpit. I honestly have to admit it is a lot of fun, and graphics look a loooot nicer than the original Il-2. Before I got the game I thought the terrain would be really annoying but it turned out when I'm actually in the cockpit flying, my attention wouldn't be so much on the terrain (the greenness) than on my dashboard and enemy planes. Really the CEM would give you a full plate!!

Now I have few questions I encountered while playing yesterday.
1. How do I adjust the gunsight range based on my convergence 250? On spitfire there is only "increase" and "decrease" gunsight range, but how do i tell how far it is set to? Some general comments on how to use the gunsight are also welcome! as i never got in deep and messed around with gunsight and convergence in the old Il-2 series.

For what its worth we did some tests and a 200yd convergence needs 350yd gunsight setting. We think its pro-rata for anything else, e.g. convergence x 1.75

If you open an info window (Alt+RightClick) you can get secondary controls up and the gunsight range changes, Compass Ring and Gyro Compass changes will show up in that. You might want to set the font large as its stuck on Blue and can be hard to read at normal size.

See other posts ref overheating and rpm

3. I noticed that in 109 you can't adjust the pitch? I press increase and decrease pitch but the nob always comes back to its original position?

Its spring loaded, hold it until required pitch is obtained

4. Is there anyway to change the location of the texts? as of now all 3 of the messages are overlapping each other on the top left of the screen.

Yes, see this:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...4&postcount=55

5. What's the difference between oil radiator and radiator?

Oil is for oil, radiator is for coolant (probably posted already)

6. What is a healthy temperature for oil and water?

109 Climb figures in manual:
Oil temperature: 30 to 75 C, up to 95 in short bursts.
Water temperature: 80 C, up to 105 in short bursts.

7. What's a good way of taking screenshots without all the texts and engine setting?

hmmm not sure. Turn them off somehow

That is all for now. Gtg take a final exam :)

Good luck
Hope you guys r enjoying the game as well!
As well as can be expected just now

Thanks in advance!

Good luck

Lololopoulos 07-22-2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesehawk (Post 313245)
Krupi,

If you're flying at 11:30 prop pitch most of the time, you're not utilizing even 1/2 of the power of the 109s engine, like you're driving a car using only first and second gear.

Use more control, let your prop pitch slowly work its way down to 9:30-9:45, keeping it in the powerband, and you'll see a lot more speed. Plus, its way easier to keep the engine under control in dives, if you start at the low end of the powerband instead of the high end. Get the revs back up when climbing.

I find I do most of my dogfighting at around 10:15, and slowly works its way up as I lose energy and need more and more bite from the engine. When you're still dogfighting and your PP is already at 12:00, you know you've done it wrong and you're running out of time.

I'll give that a shot.
It would really nice if someone can explain what's the relationship between RPM, power and speed? Is there a formula that links them together? Intuitively it doesn't make any sense to me. It's probably better to look at a math formula. I actually took a intro to Aerospace Engineering class in my freshman year in college, but we didn't cover anything propeller related. all we talked about was the airfoil. :-P

JG52Krupi 07-22-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch_851 (Post 313288)
Well a prop is an airfoil....

LOL owned :P

JG52Krupi 07-22-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheesehawk (Post 313245)
Krupi,

If you're flying at 11:30 prop pitch most of the time, you're not utilizing even 1/2 of the power of the 109s engine, like you're driving a car using only first and second gear.

Use more control, let your prop pitch slowly work its way down to 9:30-9:45, keeping it in the powerband, and you'll see a lot more speed. Plus, its way easier to keep the engine under control in dives, if you start at the low end of the powerband instead of the high end. Get the revs back up when climbing.

I find I do most of my dogfighting at around 10:15, and slowly works its way up as I lose energy and need more and more bite from the engine. When you're still dogfighting and your PP is already at 12:00, you know you've done it wrong and you're running out of time.

Thanks Cheese, will try this out later :D

Lololopoulos 07-22-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch_851 (Post 313305)
Huh? No comprende!

hahaha technicality right here. LOL