Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Technical issues (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   bugs/problems so far (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=7263)

ddaavvee72 05-06-2009 11:44 PM

I hope they are committed to fixing the bugs.

It disappoints me to hear about any major bugs in the game, but this game has so much potential to be great. I just hope they will continue to work to give us the game we all deserve. If not, there is always "Precursors" to look forward to.

ampuy 05-07-2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddaavvee72 (Post 75330)
It disappoints me to hear about any major bugs in the game, but this game has so much potential to be great. I just hope they will continue to work to give us the game we all deserve. If not, there is always "Precursors" to look forward to.

The engine is very good, the script system is very c++ so it can do pretty complex quest and stuff... too bad there's no mod tools even for the russian folks...

neoboy1 05-14-2009 05:35 AM

Mission 13

the game crashes just right after i touch the base and it takes me back the the desktop and it displays an error box saying that invalid index script

Nike-it 05-20-2009 12:04 PM

Work with bugs and other related issues is in progress. I'll inform about the situation at the beginning of next week.

Hertston 05-20-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nike-it (Post 77081)
Work with bugs and other related issues is in progress. I'll inform about the situation at the beginning of next week.

Good. :) Glad to hear the devs are on the case.

LtJamesWatts 05-25-2009 06:47 PM

Looking forward to the news you'll have to share about this Nike-it cause my purchase is depending on an upcoming patch.

Edit:
Any idea already when we'll get to hear more news about the fixes that will be done and when the patch will be released?

nihlanth 07-05-2009 07:00 PM

I cant get past mission 18. After we win the footbal match we have to land on the planet close to the alien's ships. Every single time, Alexandra and the rest of my wingmen dies because their ships 'sink' through the planet once they land due to clipping issues.

Sneaksie 07-08-2009 07:20 AM

I remember i had similar problem while playing the Russian version. Do your wingmen land on the same spots each time? I recall i reloaded and landed on slightly different spot, but maybe this was an another mission.

nihlanth 07-10-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaksie (Post 82203)
I remember i had similar problem while playing the Russian version. Do your wingmen land on the same spots each time? I recall i reloaded and landed on slightly different spot, but maybe this was an another mission.

They usually land in the same spot, unless I re-play the football mission. I have already re-played the mission 3 times. Even if they land in different spots they still fall through the planet. I have tried landing dozens of times with different physics settings, etc.

Devil of the Hell 07-23-2009 09:22 PM

crash

hi this game is crashed for me at the end of the 23rd missions several times any ideas why?