Official Fulqrum Publishing forum

Official Fulqrum Publishing forum (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/index.php)
-   Rig'n'Roll (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   What Do You Think About Rig ‘n’ Roll? (http://forum.fulqrumpublishing.com/showthread.php?t=14472)

ROTrkFan 12-18-2010 02:18 PM

My Thoughts on Rig-n-Roll

After a few days of playing, I went searching for a place that could possibly explain some of the peculiarities of the game ... and found this forum.

The story line aspect of the game is a welcome feature which other so-called "simulators" seem to lack -- most are "pick-up and drop-off" (as USA Trucker notes). Having said that, it would have been better if the story had more humble beginnings: the main character, one small office, and enough money to buy a modest, used truck. From there, the story can evolve.

Gameplay is certainly geared towards those who a) have either a desktop or a high-end laptop and b) enjoy "racing" over anything else -- evidenced by the mapping of the controls to a 101-key keyboard. Moreover, if someone does not have either a steering wheel or a joystick, they are reduced to using only the keyboard to drive the truck: the mouse is reserved solely for moving the camera about in different views. In these economic times, I am not so sure this was a wise decision on behalf of the developers as it restricts their potential market: those with mid-range laptops and only a mouse. If SCS Software can accomplish this with Euro Truck 2009, then why can't the developers do the same for Rig-n-Roll?

This forum has many, many posts on bugs and improvements, so it is unnecessary to go into them here. For my part, it seems as if the developers placed too much emphasis on graphics and racing elements: if this is to be a simulator about truck driving and building a successful cargo transportation company, then shouldn't the primary focus have been those elements? True, there is "Nick's Trucking", but it is more complicated than it needs to be and driving the truck should be more enjoyable than it is.

In my opinion, if certain features of Euro Truck 2009 were combined with the storyline of Rig-n-Roll, then the game would be more enjoyable.

Overall, Rig-n-Roll shows much promise and one can only hope the developers address the issues to make the game more enjoyable. For this, I rated the game as "It's OK (needs a lot of improvements)."

USA Trucker 12-18-2010 02:42 PM

Nicely written, and well mannered. Good job.

As for the steering wheel issue. I'm in favor of using a steering device rather than a keyboard/mouse. I like to feel as if I'm behind the wheel, as I was in the old days. If I see a driving game that doesn't support a wheel device, I just won't get it. In Rig 'n' Roll there are just too many things to do, and see without me constantly looking at the keyboard. I just steer, and press a button here & there. I'm able to take in the scenery, and view the conversations while driving. The keyboard/mouse tends to hand-cuff this aspect of the game. Being that this game is mostly based on time, and racing, I think that the wheel is the best way to accomplish the game goals, and over-all enjoyment.

I also have 18WoS & ETS. I use a wheel for those too, but I find R'n'R more enjoyable, and challenging. Therefore, I don't play those other games much anymore. The biggest complaint that I, and others have always been the trailer physics that needs an over-haul, and we should be able to back our own truck into various places (Warehouse/Repair Shop, etc). This is also why I gave this game the same rating you did.

ROTrkFan 12-18-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USA Trucker (Post 205271)
Nicely written, and well mannered. Good job.

As for the steering wheel issue. I'm in favor of using a steering device rather than a keyboard/mouse. I like to feel as if I'm behind the wheel, as I was in the old days. If I see a driving game that doesn't support a wheel device, I just won't get it. In Rig 'n' Roll there are just too many things to do, and see without me constantly looking at the keyboard. I just steer, and press a button here & there. I'm able to take in the scenery, and view the conversations while driving. The keyboard/mouse tends to hand-cuff this aspect of the game. Being that this game is mostly based on time, and racing, I think that the wheel is the best way to accomplish the game goals, and over-all enjoyment.

I also have 18WoS & ETS. I use a wheel for those too, but I find R'n'R more enjoyable, and challenging. Therefore, I don't play those other games much anymore. The biggest complaint that I, and others have always been the trailer physics that needs an over-haul, and we should be able to back our own truck into various places (Warehouse/Repair Shop, etc). This is also why I gave this game the same rating you did.

USA Trucker:

"Thanks for the come back ... `preciate it!" :)

It's not that I am against using a steering wheel or joystick; it's just that I would like to see an option for using the mouse to steer.

For example: In Euro Truck 2009, I use the following key mappings:
- 'W' for deceleration/braking;
- 'S' for acceleration (easier to use in conjunction with cruise control ... having short fingers ;) )
- Steering is accomplished by moving the mouse left and right
- Left mouse for left turn signal (this comes in handy for stopping/slowing any traffic in adjacent lane)
- Right mouse for right turn signal (same reason as above)

For the most part, the rest of the key mapping is left to default settings. This setup allows me to drive the truck while having my eyes focused on the road ahead and still being able to take in the scenery. Speaking of views, I prefer the driver's seat view the most (a feeble attempt to immerse myself into the game world), but in Euro Truck 2009, I find the bumper and top cams useful: the FPS 'skittering' in highly-congested traffic is reduced and a semblance of fluidity is maintained with the bumper cam; the top (or overhead) cam is useful with positioning the trailer within the 'box' at the docks -- getting the trailers perfectly aligned is a bit tricky; although I try to simulate what a real trucker does from time-to-time -- in driver's view: backing in, using mirrors.

Above all, please bear in mind that I only have a mid-range laptop. Although the steering control in Rig-n-Roll is frustrating for me (using the left and right arrow keys is quite tiring after a while!), I must bear in mind that my laptop does not have a supported video card, which does affect game play. The game does, however, function well enough for me to play it -- I would just enjoy it more if I could use the mouse to steer the truck (personally, I am willing to forgo having the ability to "look around" inside the cabin in-lieu of using the mouse to steer). If this can be accomplished, then I found the perfect game to pass the time while traveling and in hotel rooms (albeit, once the bugs are fixed)! Additionally, I would also enjoy the game more if it wasn't so "racing" centric.

I think Rig-n-Roll and Euro Truck 2009 (ETS, right?) are the best trucking simulators on the market today and do enjoy both.

USA Trucker 12-19-2010 10:03 AM

I see what your saying.

This game however has great graphics inside the truck, and out. In order to view this beauty the mouse plays a large role here with fluid movements all around, and in the truck to view instead of using arrow keys. Therefore, having the mouse to steer would not be feasible here. I love this aspect of the game.

I also recommend that anyone interested in buying any driving game to invest in a good steering-wheel device complete with pedals & shifter. Anything else just don't cut it. To me, it would be like playing a flight game without a good joy-stick. I can't even imagine playing these games today with just a key-board & mouse. It looses the feel of reality, and it's just simply not enjoyable to me.

I, and others also have stated in many threads that this game works best on high-end computers in-spite of what RnR's system specs indicate. Anything less would experience problems of all sorts.

Xallo 01-06-2011 11:00 PM

I have to say it's the biggest disappointment in my gaming history! I waited years for this game to be delivered.. and didn't even notice when it finally were released. Bought it on Steam, a few days ago, for 10 euro.. and even at that price it feels like a ripoff!

Is there even Track-ir support? I haven't even bothered to search the forums for it.

On lowest sensitivity, the controls are really twitchy, and you start with an outside view! Simulation of boredom, not the kind of nice boredom as in the 18 wheels of steel games, just pure boredom!

ex-trucker-uk 01-31-2011 01:59 AM

ive been playing rig n roll now for a month i like it but it needs a few things like.
1.trucks should get dirty traveling up/down highways
2.option of having your truck a daycab with a shorter chassis
3.improve trailer and truck physics
4.more trucks international/mack etc
5.buy your own trailers like in 18 wos haulin
6.deliver loads to companies in towns/citys instead of going to warehouses all the time needs mixing up theres plenty of bulidings about to do this
7.should be able to back trailer up to loading bays instead of that silly cut scene at warehouse then maybe have a cut scene for loading/unloading of trailers with forklifts n stuff.
anyway thats all i cabn think off for now.

gameking47 02-02-2011 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ex-trucker-uk (Post 218907)
6.deliver loads to companies in towns/citys instead of going to warehouses all the time needs mixing up theres plenty of bulidings about to do this
7.should be able to back trailer up to loading bays instead of that silly cut scene at warehouse then maybe have a cut scene for loading/unloading of trailers with forklifts n stuff.
anyway thats all i cabn think off for now.

I agree with you with number 6. Number 7, I'm a little off on trailer parking. But, I said we can do Number 6 ASAP. Right?

Bchamps 02-11-2011 06:29 AM

Rig n Roll is good..but

Rig n Roll is an awesome Game ! But... It would be alot better if they would do the following:

1- Add more custom parts for vehicle customization
2-More colors to truck
3-Choice of choosing , day-cab, sleeper (flat top, Mid top, or High Rise)
4-Some way that we can select a trailer a a cargo our own way
5-Having nicer looking rims ( the ones in rignroll are so poor looking, my god)
6- Being able to change the exhaust and also if it's straight pipe or stock
7-They should have more than one location to drop-off in cities
8-More lighting options on truck ( back-up lights,fog lights,mirror lights, eveywhere lights)
9-Choice of moose bumpers, cab shield, rear fenders
10- Being able to paint fuel tanks and side steps

That's all I got for now !
But I think if it would have alot more features to rig n roll, it would be insane ! Seems like they just published the game when it wasn't even done !

USA Trucker 02-11-2011 09:58 AM

Don’t forget to vote. I didn’t see your name in the ballots.;)

Vesku_K 04-19-2011 02:59 PM

I voted OK, but it does not mean that I like about the game, I like the game graphics landscape, but the cargo for export, and search, the AI ​​cars, they drive anyway, do not give way even though I use to flash, fly bridges, and ..... steering wheel turns around 180 degrees, not 900 degrees, the transmission is poor, people lack the traffic, it's already been haulin fault, and there is no simulator even though they're as advertised, trucks have to drive 75-85 miles to the winner's worst paikalle.en not been in Russia, I do not know how to drive there, but something of realism to the game I'd miss finland enemmän.meillä limit is 80 kph, or about 55 mailia.Peli is really driving racing truck. I'm already 48 years and had many behind the wheel, that is, in real life, myself, I no longer need competition, because I do not like about the game, the market due to bugs. and, finally, sorry for the bad English, I use google translator, try to read.

USA Trucker 04-19-2011 04:37 PM

The game is advertised as both a Simulator, and a Racing game. I've indicated this many times before. Those that know about 1C's driving games, also know that they are racing games too. They mix them both in this game. For better, or worse, that is just the way it is. I don't know what you're using as a steering device, but I have no difficulty here. A keyboard, and mouse is not suited for driving in this game. Some of your other remarks are incomprehensible so I can’t address them as I normally would.

As far as bugs are concerned. You need to give your system specs like I have in my signature to be able to find the difficulty you are having here.

Vesku_K 04-19-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USA Trucker (Post 268104)
The game is advertised as both a Simulator, and a Racing game. I've indicated this many times before. Those that know about 1C's driving games, also know that they are racing games too. They mix them both in this game. For better, or worse, that is just the way it is. I don't know what you're using as a steering device, but I have no difficulty here. A keyboard, and mouse is not suited for driving in this game. Some of your other remarks are incomprehensible so I can’t address them as I normally would.

As far as bugs are concerned. You need to give your system specs like I have in my signature to be able to find the difficulty you are having here.

my computer Operating System
MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Pentium E5300 @ 2.60GHz
Wolfdale 45nm Technology
RAM
6.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 399MHz (6-6-6-15)
Motherboard
PEGATRON CORPORATION Eureka3 (CPU 1)
Graphics
HP w2216 @ 1680x1050
ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series (MSI)
Hard Drives
1465GB Western Digital WDC WD15EADS-65P8B1 ATA Device (Unknown)
Optical Drives
VKF XEJK92J SCSI CdRom Device
hp DVD-RAM GH40L ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

USA Trucker 04-19-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vesku_K (Post 268226)
my computer Operating System
MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Pentium E5300 @ 2.60GHz

The reason you are having bugs is, because your system is slightly above the Minimum Requirement at 2.4GHz. This game is best played at 3.0GHz, or more (Recommended Requirements). Most people fall for this. On any game, you should always meet the Recommended Requirements to have any game run properly. Anything less, will give less performance. The game will run, but not as you see it on trailers, or any other videos. I say this over, and over. So don’t blame 1C for this. This is something that many people must pay attention to. I NEVER buy a game without reading the forums first, and/or meeting the “Recommended Requirements”. I’ve been had too many times, and learned my lesson. You should have also read this post in the Tech area Game Requirements

Vesku_K 04-19-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USA Trucker (Post 268231)
The reason you are having bugs is, because your system is slightly above the Minimum Requirement at 2.4GHz. This game is best played at 3.0GHz, or more (Recommended Requirements). Most people fall for this. On any game, you should always meet the Recommended Requirements to have any game run properly. Anything less, will give less performance. The game will run, but not as you see it on trailers, or any other videos. I say this over, and over. So don’t blame 1C for this. This is something that many people must pay attention to. I NEVER buy a game without reading the forums first, and/or meeting the “Recommended Requirements”. I’ve been had too many times, and learned my lesson. You should have also read this post in the Tech area Game Requirements

Thanks for your reply and humble apologies to those that I offended, but it still lacks an essential and it is a new patch, yes, it should help in setting the minimum number of shortcomings. not. but I do not want to quarrel with, this case is a clear case. Thanks and Adoration :-P:) and although I have the minimum settings, there is still some shortcomings which are not due to preferences, namely the fact that the AI cars drive anyhow, come on and the other small, which you might think of the new patch will help, if they do.
and now thanks for you

USA Trucker 04-19-2011 07:28 PM

The most recent patch for the English version works well. Sure we would like to see a new patch to give the game more, but in essence it still works well for those that meet the specs. By way of patch, we (I) mean to manually get our loads, and the trailer phsyics that are lacking. Anything else is relatively minor, and may need some additional patches.

Cowboy10uk 04-23-2011 12:04 PM

Well I just got this today, Luckly for a very cheap price, £4.99 in Game.

Installed fine, set up graphics to my PC, all at high and started, graphics are ok not stunning but not bad either, apart from the fact my Truck seems to have a hover conversion, as I have no wheels showing. never mind slight bug which I will try and fix later.

Then into a single mission and see all routes have a time limit. Ummm ok I know that time is money in the trucking buisness, But when I play a game, I personally Hate time limit games, takes the fun out of it. Fingers crossed someone has modded this, again I will check later.

Out on the road and turned the wrong way on interstate, my fault for not checking the map, Ok ill just come off at next junction and turn, Sadly someone had seen fit to put concrete barriers across the bottom of slip and not put any warning signs up. *** What is the point of building a road system then putting the routes on tracks, People do go the wrong way, Ive never seen this in a truck game.

Please please can someone tell me that these barriers can be removed. That there is a game killer.

ah well back to Cliffs of Dover.

Cowboy10uk

USA Trucker 04-23-2011 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cowboy10uk (Post 271519)
Well I just got this today, Luckly for a very cheap price, £4.99 in Game.

Installed fine, set up graphics to my PC, all at high and started, graphics are ok not stunning but not bad either, apart from the fact my Truck seems to have a hover conversion, as I have no wheels showing. never mind slight bug which I will try and fix later.

Then into a single mission and see all routes have a time limit. Ummm ok I know that time is money in the trucking buisness, But when I play a game, I personally Hate time limit games, takes the fun out of it. Fingers crossed someone has modded this, again I will check later.

Out on the road and turned the wrong way on interstate, my fault for not checking the map, Ok ill just come off at next junction and turn, Sadly someone had seen fit to put concrete barriers across the bottom of slip and not put any warning signs up. *** What is the point of building a road system then putting the routes on tracks, People do go the wrong way, Ive never seen this in a truck game.

Please please can someone tell me that these barriers can be removed. That there is a game killer.

ah well back to Cliffs of Dover.

Cowboy10uk

Hello, and welcome to the R ‘n’ R. forum.

Time limits is part of the game, and thus far none of our ‘Mod Gods’ have been able to change this without disturbing the mechanics of the game. The same goes for the road barriers. The road barriers are just something that we have to deal with, and are part of just about every trucking game out there.

Please refrain from using foul/offensive language even if it’s abbreviated. Your point can be just as clear without it. Thanks;)

modern rat 04-24-2011 12:25 AM

Well, I got it a week ago. I really can't add anything that hasn't been said already, but, what the hey, here goes.

Incredible graphics. I use Microsoft Flight Simulator, and, after playing RNR, I almost hate to go back to MS because of MS's pathetic graphics.

All accidents are my fault, no matter if they are or not.

No vintage trucks (I want a Ford C Series, a sixties White-Freightliner (with 2 and 4 headlights), a Mack R Series, etc.

Poor steering characteristics.

Good radio thing. (That ain't, I mean, is, right.)

Lack of signs warning about upcoming curves.

USA Trucker 04-26-2011 11:35 AM

It’s nice to see all of your viewpoints of RNR. However, I ask that you please cast your vote at the top of the page, so that our readers can get a quick gage of the game, and our overall ratings. This is after all, a Poll Thread.;)

Welcome to the forum Modern Rat.:)

gameking47 04-28-2011 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modern rat (Post 271950)
Lack of signs warning about upcoming curves.

There are signs warning on the roads on the mountain in the town of Mi-Wuk Village

USA Trucker 04-28-2011 11:30 PM

I’m not sure exactly what he means by curves. If he’s talking about general curves, then you really don’t see too many warning signs on the US Highways. If he means unusually sharp ones then yes the are a few of them in the game that give warnings, but maybe he has not traveled there yet. There are some sharp ones that are not marked too. I’m thinking that’s what he means.

gameking47 04-28-2011 11:41 PM

Do he mean like the roads coming to and form Weaverville?

USA Trucker 04-28-2011 11:49 PM

We’re not going to go town by town are we? Give him a chance to exlain.;)

gameking47 04-29-2011 01:18 AM

Sorry, that it

Mephic 05-07-2011 10:21 AM

So... Like I lately told UsaTrucker -> rnr gains on second approach. I took a few month break from the game an now playing it again. And I can't imagine playing anything else :) the things which I love: Open world with many interesting places to visit, nice graphics and HDR making the game look "deep", lot of very good modeled trucks, cabin shake effect, lot of truck customization options and economy with creating and managing the company. Things which definitely should be imProved~> AI speed (raise it!), behavior of trailers (they shouldn't follow the truck the same way it goes, they don't behave like real trailers, real trailer is heavy and hard to manage on tight turns, I can't see it here), remove or increase time limits for people who like to cruise with a trailer attached and still get paid for this, implement optional speeding tickets and finally I hated the story mode and had to stop playing it but it's not a flaw to me cause I can play sandbox whenever I want to :) all in all it's a B+ game with a lot of potential. I would say - if 18 wos made u puke because of terrible graphics and truck behavior, take RNR. This is a good game indeed.

peterroen 09-14-2011 06:01 PM

bankrupt

i just got all my $ taken for the third time today because of some stupid orden i was asked to pick up, but it´s not there? I´ll hate the game the next month and then i´ll play it and then hate it again!

USA Trucker 09-30-2011 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterroen (Post 336178)
i just got all my $ taken for the third time today because of some stupid orden i was asked to pick up, but it´s not there? I´ll hate the game the next month and then i´ll play it and then hate it again!

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

You'll have to be a little more specific as to what the problem is. Ranting is not going to help you. What do you mean "money taken for the third time", and what is wrong with the game, that you can't get it to run? Also what is your system specs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by madtrucker (Post 342311)
I got it for Free, so as to try it out first. I also really don't think there is a need to go into further detail either. The fact is I had played it and unhappy about certain things in the game which I had already griped about.

Well this can only mean you pirated it. Therefore you’re gone!

505 12-28-2011 12:38 AM

Went to pick up a order of cold meat between oakland and patterson and the trailer wasnt there.

the game is good, a little better than 18 wheels of steel, but some improvements would be nice.

having the real name on the truck would be nice, even though on the titan eldorado you can see the floor mat says Kenworth.

RoadWarrior 01-05-2012 07:41 PM

The game seems more 'truck racing' oriented than a 'trucking simulator'.

For the more realism hungry people like myself, have a "career mode" and a separate mode for the crowd wanting more of a race or arcade oriented mode.

For at least the career mode, I would like to see:

-Having to stop at a weigh station or get pulled over by a cop and fined (I see there is a weigh station but nothing happens when i drive by).
-Being pulled over by a cop when truck has "excessive" damage. D.O.T. in the US is very strict. A bit of that realism would be nice.
-Warehouse realism: I understand the need for when picking up a load why its brought to you magically by a crain or whatever but, when delivering a load how about having to back it up to a dock and unhitching? Something along the lines of that.
-Like someone has suggested i see, some road curve signs
-Some sort of speed limit. For playability only get pulled over by a cop when going over 70 or 80mph? or 20mph over limit? Something like that.
-Vehicles yield when using turn signals? Otherwise whats the point of having them?
-Periodical mandatory hotel stay time? Truckers gotta take a break and sleep, its the law.
- WHERE IS THE CB? 18 wheels of steel had a cb with truckers talking on it.

I think most of these would be appreciated by us truckers or trucking enthusiasts.

Oh yeah and, need a much much much more improved GPS. Intergrate with with the map with the ability to zoom in and out and more detail of where you are and going when zoomed in.

USA Trucker 01-05-2012 08:31 PM

Hello & welcome to the forum. ;)

All of your remarks have been addressed before. Nothing new here.

Please don't "Double Post". Use the edit tab.;)

There is a zoom-in & out feature. Read the manual.

namek 03-13-2012 12:42 AM

Hello, when i read the forum, i didn't see anyone mentioned the sky, maybe someone did, but i just didn't see, anyway, the sky looks beautiful so pretty, simulation of the sky is amazing, i watched just the sky instead of gameplay, i'm not here to tell the truth about game, cause everyone already did =) but the sky....

USA Trucker 03-14-2012 10:17 PM

Hello, and welcome to the forum. ;)

That was a nice observation on your part. Not many people notice the little things that make this game good. It has its faults, but nothing that can’t be overcome. I also like the detailed grooves on the highways, and most of the truck details. ;)

Richardc269 05-03-2012 04:44 PM

I tried playing this game back in 2010, and I couldn't get into it at all. I can see why people were complaining about the game-play. It didn't feel like a simulation game to me, felt more of an arcade. I played it for maybe 30 minutes, and uninstalled it out of absolute boredom. I do not like the way they make you transport goods in this game at all. I acquired tickets for the most lamest things in the game.

I much prefer the SCS series to this. Personally, I don't really care that much about graphics. I prefer how the game plays than anything else in games, and I'm sad to say this one just disappointed me (the same can be said about some aspects of the game "Freight Tycoon" and how they completely ignored trying to fix the game's problems, which in all honesty, is just lame and I refuse to buy any other of their games because of this).

It took them 10 years to make this game, which in my honest opinion, is a loooong time. That's 5 times longer than the average game being created. Another company did this too, with a game called "One Must Fall: Battlegrounds", and it wasn't really that great of a game. I much preferred OMF: 2097 over the sequel because I couldn't stand the way they changed everything, and it took them 5-8 years to create it. Total disappointment, and I just feel the same way with this one.

To the people who prefer this game over SCS, good for you. At least you got some enjoyment over it. I won't be touching it again, so have fun with it (not sarcasm).

USA Trucker 05-03-2012 05:05 PM

Hello & welcome to the forum. :)

30 minutes is all you played? That's not enough to experience the game. It has many real life trucking aspects once you completed the Story-Line, but many non-truckers ever get past that. I use to be a trucker, so I know. I'm not enthusiastic about the racing aspect, but it is part of the game, as advertised. ;)

Richardc269 05-04-2012 04:39 AM

Most games I play, I'll like it within an hour, if it doesn't appeal to me in that time, it's just not worth my time. I don't like how they make you play this game, the game-play didn't appeal to me. It didn't feel like a simulation game.

USA Trucker 05-04-2012 01:34 PM

If you don't like the game that's fine. Just don't start getting into legal issues unsupported by facts.;)

Uncle Bob 09-27-2012 12:43 PM

Hi. I like the game but not the loading and offloading and I cant understand why the devs didnt give us the pleasure to do some parking with the trailers to load and offload, or at least they could have this option on expert mode. Way out of my understanding why not have this in a truck game, its so funny i have to laugh loooool. but i like the game with some mods.

USA Trucker 10-13-2012 03:38 PM

Hello & Welcome to the Forum. :)

Unfortunately the trailer physics, and loading/unloading is a major flaw with this game. At least it's not a game breaker. ;)